Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Activity Check
Alright everybody, time for another activity check! Respond by saying ‘active’, or ‘here’, or something of that sort in the shop studio before 04/28/20 to not receive a strike.

Responded(20):
-DancerRJV-, PrincessFlowerTV, WarriorsRoleplayer, popsyrabbit, pinkiepie710, FloatingMuffins, CoderGirly, mango38, TaterTime, icArslanKa, cubbywindowsdpc, Kneebones^^, MathSnail, whiteandblackcat, tasmaniantasmanian, Orchestreet, Kenguin26, congyingzhou, crossme72, b1048546

Not responded(10):
wave678*^^, chubby142857*^, delorian1, supaweDAD, starpro89, OurPrincess, -ShadowsHiding-, -TheShadowQueen-**, Big_Brick_Studios*, Kevery1

Excused(2):
KittenDude172, no_nickname_for_me*
Bump! One more day. Everyone who hasn't responded please do!

Last edited by -DancerRJV- (April 27, 2020 11:43:03)

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
Crisp-Apple
Scratcher
18 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Username: @Crisp-Apple
Preferred Pronouns: He, Him
Work you want done: A cool outro for my projects.
Description of work: Please make it cool, if you want to use my profile picture you can use it, and whatever is appropriate to my profile and stuff.
Colors (if art): Whatever looks the best in your opinion. (your the professionals)
Deadline: Whenever it looks really good.
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yep
Any more information: No
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crisp-Apple wrote:

Description of work: Please make it cool, if you want to use my profile picture you can use it, and whatever is appropriate to my profile and stuff.
Colors (if art): Whatever looks the best in your opinion. (your the professionals)
Is this the same order you made yesterday? If so, you don't need to repeat yourself; when someone is ready to take it, they will.

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

JPerri04 wrote:

hi there, i'm interested in partnering up with your shop.
sound good?

~snipped banner~
There's a form to fill out on the first page
Wrong shop, this is The Emerald Shop (we don't have a form yet) :P

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
Crisp-Apple
Scratcher
18 posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Crisp-Apple wrote:

Is this the same order you made yesterday? If so, you don't need to repeat yourself; when someone is ready to take it, they will.[/quoteYes it is the same order. Sorry
Crisp-Apple
Scratcher
18 posts

Crisp-Apple wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Crisp-Apple wrote:

Is this the same order you made yesterday? If so, you don't need to repeat yourself; when someone is ready to take it, they will.[/quoteYes it is the same order. Sorry
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

ppppie wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

JPerri04 wrote:

hi there, i'm interested in partnering up with your shop.
sound good?

~snipped banner~
There's a form to fill out on the first page
Wrong shop, this is The Emerald Shop (we don't have a form yet) :P
Oops sorry
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

I haven't checked the UOC in a while (I've been working on 4.0 more than I've been taking orders… Heh. Sorry.), so I'm not sure if this order is even still on there, but @Bendy128 told me that they don't need their order anymore.

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
geckos121
Scratcher
99 posts

geckos121 wrote:

Username: geckos121
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Description of work: In a pirate's voice. A male voice that doesn't sound too childish. I need it to say, “Captain, we've been sailing for 3 days! We can't stay out here forever!”
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): No. Remind me on my profile.
Any more information: I'd prefer it if your accent is either British, American, or Australian.
Bumping this order

Hi! I'm geckos121. I am mostly a game-maker (850 followers), and I have been for the last 4 years and 3 months. Hope your day has been going well!

Orchestreet
Scratcher
100+ posts

geckos121 wrote:

geckos121 wrote:

Description of work: In a pirate's voice. A male voice that doesn't sound too childish. I need it to say, “Captain, we've been sailing for 3 days! We can't stay out here forever!”
Any more information: I'd prefer it if your accent is either British, American, or Australian.
Bumping this order
Dang, if only I was a man; I'm an Aussie.

che ;)
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” - Virginia Woolf
Orchestreet
Scratcher
100+ posts

Orchestreet wrote:

geckos121 wrote:

geckos121 wrote:

Bumping this order
Dang, if only I was a man; I'm an Aussie.

che ;)
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” - Virginia Woolf
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(shouldn't have posted that)

Last edited by OurPrincess (April 27, 2020 21:31:55)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
lx_monster
Scratcher
36 posts

Are you accepting orders?

if <(what i'm doing) = [lying in bed]> then
broadcast [think about possibilities on scratch]
end
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lx_monster wrote:

Are you accepting orders?

Yes!

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

responded
You need to respond in the studio.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

responded
You need to respond in the studio.
Oh, I knew already. I just responded.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
lx_monster
Scratcher
36 posts

are you still open?

end
lx_monster
Scratcher
36 posts

Username: lx_monster
Work you want done: profile pic
Description of work: An animated picture of my username and sloths
deadline: may 5th, 2020
Any more information: Do whatever you think looks nice please!

end
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crisp-Apple wrote:

when green flag clicked
if <school> then

scratch
thats so me xd

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check Results:

Responded(21):
-DancerRJV-, PrincessFlowerTV, WarriorsRoleplayer^, popsyrabbit^, pinkiepie710, FloatingMuffins, CoderGirly^, mango38, TaterTime, icArslanKa, cubbywindowsdpc, Kneebones^^^, MathSnail^, whiteandblackcat, tasmaniantasmanian^, Orchestreet^, Kenguin26^, congyingzhou, crossme72^, b1048546, OurPrincess

Strike given:
wave678**^^, chubby142857**^, delorian1*, supaweDAD*, starpro89*, -ShadowsHiding-*, -TheShadowQueen-***, Big_Brick_Studios**, Kevery1*

On leave:
no_nickname_for_me*, KittenDude172"

Fired:
-TheShadowQueen-***, wave678**^^, chubby142857**^

Promoted to full member:
Kneebones^^^

Edit: Adding trainees' ^s and promoting Kneebones.
Edit: Firing trainees with two strikes.

Last edited by -DancerRJV- (April 28, 2020 13:40:14)

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]