Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
MixItAllUp
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Do we have to use whatever the worker has made?

We need employees and customers! Click on the banner to find out more!
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

MixItAllUp wrote:

We do not force people to use our products, you are free to not use the product you ordered if you want.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
AwesomeSauce59
Scratcher
27 posts

erm… has my first order been taken? :\

'Eyo

if <minecraft> then
i am pleased
end
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

This post has been deleted.

Last edited by MathSnail (April 7, 2020 15:48:39)

MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait a second… it seems like @whiteandblackcat has already done his order… so nevermind
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordered on: 4/6/20
Username: supaweDAD
Work: Banner
800x300 banner for my shop that says the Super Shop
Blue for background, Red for text (make the text marker pls)
anytime u want
yes
Please send the image link
Taken!
MixItAllUp
Scratcher
100+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

MixItAllUp wrote:

We do not force people to use our products, you are free to not use the product you ordered if you want.
Thank you!

We need employees and customers! Click on the banner to find out more!
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

MathSnail wrote:

Hi, I'm new here, so I have a few questions.
1. It appears that people take orders by quoting the order post and saying “Taken” Is that correct?
2. What do we do with orders that are already past the due date? Are those priority or not?
Thanks!
1, yes, correct.
2, pie needs to answer that

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry for all the questions. How do I tell you guys that an order has been completed? (so it can get taken off of the order center). And also, how often is the orders center updated?
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MathSnail wrote:

Sorry for all the questions. How do I tell you guys that an order has been completed? (so it can get taken off of the order center). And also, how often is the orders center updated?

To answer your questions,you just post completed and a link. You also can notify them on their profile (the customer). And MAngo updates the orders center and bumps it reqularly.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
supaweDAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pie, can i be a member now?

say [No one protects from evil KUMQUATS. Oh no!]

Working on random things
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

Username: @Erictendo
Preferred Pronouns: Eric
Work you want done: A banner
Description of work: A banner that says “Nintendo Tunes Shop! 24-HOUR SERVICE!”
Colors (if art): White, Red
Deadline: 1 week
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Any more information: Since I am not following the discussion, I would like you to contact me at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26183999/

I would like to claim this order, please, if possible. Thank you!

Another order done! It isn't due for a week, but hey! The sooner the better, right?

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordered on: 3/19/20
Username: AwesomeSauce59
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: MORE THUMBNAILS.
Description of work: #1: a pile of gold, copper, silver, and a few emerald () sticks against a dark background, sort of like a Gringotts vault from Harry Potter, and STICC™ written across the bottom/top (you can pick). #2: Basically the same thing but with Banks written across the top/bottom (whichever one STICC isn't on).
Colors (if art): Golden yellow, silver, copper, emerald green, dark brown-grey, very pale gray.
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yup
Any more information: Ty! <3
Taken!
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

MathSnail wrote:

Username: supaweDAD
Work: Banner
800x300 banner for my shop that says the Super Shop
Blue for background, Red for text (make the text marker pls)
anytime u want
yes
Please send the image link
Taken!
Completed!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mango38 wrote:

Claimed Orders!

~snip~
Claimed by pinkiepie710
Ordered on: 3/24/20

Username: Keyboard-Cat
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Signature
Description of work: An evil kumquat
Colors (if art): Whatever kumquats look like
Deadline: No rush, but 4/4/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Any more information: A note saying a kumquat ate my signature
PIE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL. Unless you're done. Then next time tell me you're done.
Shh… I'm working on it. Seriously. I just have a lot of stuff to do. (i'll try to get it done today)

RedGuy7 wrote:

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ADD PERFECT PEARLS TO THE PARTNERS LIST?!

srry just it hasn't been there for the 3.5 months we've been partnered
Oof, sorry bout that. Yeah, I'll go add you guys in juuuust a minute!

supaweDAD wrote:

Sorry, you have to respond to three activity checks before being promoted. (Unless the BoD votes to promote you before then, but so far, that's only happened with people who were previously members of the shop and reapplied.)

Wow, people are taking a ton of orders! Great job, guys!
supaweDAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

mango38 wrote:

Claimed Orders!

supaweDAD wrote:

Sorry, you have to respond to three activity checks before being promoted. (Unless the BoD votes to promote you before then, but so far, that's only happened with people who were previously members of the shop and reapplied.)

Wow, people are taking a ton of orders! Great job, guys!
Okay!

say [No one protects from evil KUMQUATS. Oh no!]

Working on random things
BestUsernameSoFar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: BestUsernameSoFar
Preferred pronouns: he/him
Who did the work for you: whiteandblackcat
How would you rate the work out of ten: 8
Was the work what you expected: definitely, I gasped when I saw it. It was so amazing!
Was the work on time: yes, even sooner
Overall Score out of ten: 6
Would you come to this shop again: probably
Any more info?: Nope

Who am I?
Hi I'm BestUsernameSoFar, but you can call me Besty.

(•~•::#30D5C8) // this is Busf, my pet scratchblock!

Please press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature
or if you're on mobile simply highlight it and scroll down.

Paul wrote:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am an Scratcher that makes Games and Animations!
√ Minecraft
X Roblox
X Fortnite
√ Animal Crossing
√ Mario Galaxy
X Stardew Valley
√ Star Wars: Battlefront
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

MathSnail wrote:

Ordered on: 3/19/20
Username: AwesomeSauce59
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: MORE THUMBNAILS.
Description of work: #1: a pile of gold, copper, silver, and a few emerald () sticks against a dark background, sort of like a Gringotts vault from Harry Potter, and STICC™ written across the bottom/top (you can pick). #2: Basically the same thing but with Banks written across the top/bottom (whichever one STICC isn't on).
Colors (if art): Golden yellow, silver, copper, emerald green, dark brown-grey, very pale gray.
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yup
Any more information: Ty! <3
Taken!
Completed!
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ordered on:3/11/20
Username: kevery1
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) the guy that puts sweet and sour sauce on sandwiches
Work you want to be done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) advertising
Description of work: advertise my currency please I really want it to have a BIT of attention https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25925421
Colors (if art): none
Deadline: 3\14\20
Are you following this discussion (optional): of course
Any more information: nope!
Taken!
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

MathSnail wrote:

Ordered on:3/11/20
Username: kevery1
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) the guy that puts sweet and sour sauce on sandwiches
Work you want to be done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) advertising
Description of work: advertise my currency please I really want it to have a BIT of attention https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25925421
Colors (if art): none
Deadline: 3\14\20
Are you following this discussion (optional): of course
Any more information: nope!
Taken!
Completed! (I tried)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]