Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
voidedminh
Scratcher
75 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

April Fools ended just yesterday, when would the jokes end?

Generation 379: The first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment. (I did not start this.)
forever
delete kumquats :: custom
end
NOW I can take care of these kumquats.
What do you mean evil mangoes-
Sadly, my signature has been eaten by an evil mango.
-BananaManStudios-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Hello pie, remember me, I worked at the emerald shop 3.0 about a year ago, how’s it been, also, why is it named tips now?

HASHTAG LIST
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • #TeamTrees
  • #SaveJefferyStarfish ——-> ✩
  • StopGlobalWarming
  • #FollowMe!
  • #I`mNotVsco
  • #Hashtag
  • #STOPREADING

• Ḩ̠̱̘̤̘̃̇̂͊͘͢͡͠e̛̯̦̟͕͍̲̱̖̮͔͓̮̮̩̬̲̬̭͉͗̀͋̾̀͒̾̍̐̈̍̀͆̇͑̀̓̉̚̕͢ͅl̢̡̧̧̛̯̬̥̼̙͈͓͇̪̬̦̻̗̞̻̮̱̙̻̜̥̣̫̫̺̟̗̫̭͖͑̌̑͊̅͛̋̽̎͌͐̏̀̃̄͛̈͋̎͗̌̄̂́͐̓̀̉̀̀͑̍̚͘͜͢͜͞͡͠ͅḷ̰̍̕ơ̝͓̯͖̞̲̜̠̘͉̍̓̍̽̈́̐͘̚̕͜͝P̞͍̜̜͚͔͕̎̓͂̐̓̚̚l̢̧̧͎̳͔͇̜̘͕̥̼̟̬͎̞̫̥̮͇͎̣̮͇͚̬͕͓͇̩̺̻̳̓̽̑̇͗̑͛̍͒̔̾͌̒͊͒̒̇̔̿̀͐̓̑͋̋̈́̍͒͂̌̕̚̚̕͟͢͟͜͡͞͞ą̡̧̗̭̯̣̲̣͔̻͉̦̹͙̞̖̪̠͍̱͍͔̯̩̬̽͛̃̊̾͑̍̌̀̀͌́̂̑͋͒͛̑͛̓̂̓̓̕̚͢͡͠͞ͅn̛̘͚̬̥̯͓̗̝͚̗̩̲̪̪̎̿̋͊͂̌͊̔̿̃͐͗͘̚͟ë̢̧̟̺̟͈̖͈̤̥̥̯̦͉̦͓̺͔͚̥͎̞͇̻̥́̃̐̍͂́̍̈́̈́̇͂̇̿͊̿͌͊̂̄̃̿̈̑̈́͘͘͘͟͡͡ͅͅͅt̢̡̛̞̘͓̣̫͍͍̬͙̰̖̯̤̞̦̥̥̠͇̤̬̤̼̀̈́̿̍̆̅͗͋̌̒̈͌́̄̍̎̀̎̄͛́͌̿̕̚͘̕͜͢͞ͅͅJ̧̧̛̻͓͚̺̭̭̹̳͓̙̣̠̰̺͎͖̣͑͑͂̏̓̑̍̆̆̊̋͊̂͘̕̚̚͢͠͡ư͙̹͚̭̗͆̒́̄p̢̨̛̛͚̤̞͇̝̦̞̗̫͎̼̰̯̩̤̙̺̼̟̞̰̻̯̖̲͎͎̙̼͓̩̺̖̙͓̖̬̤͌̉͑̎̎̊̐͗͑̇̿͐́͂͋̄͗́̀̍̂̈̈̔͂̄̀̐̊̚̕̕̕̚͜͞͝͡͝͝i̧̧̢̢̢̧̛̤̭͓̘͈̗̰̹̟͙͚̠̦͔̖͕̥̮̺̩̱̻̜͎̦̰̱͕̲͙̼̙͎̘̝̺̺͕̋͑̈͊̿̏͐́̇̊͊̏̑̅̔̓̋͛̓̈́̊̓̌̉͛̍͛͒̐̍̋̾̚̕͘͘͘͘͝͞͞͠͠͡ͅt̛̫̰̜̖̺̜̞̒̓̋̿̈́́͜͠e̡̡̧̢̛̛̤̰̻̪̱̪̫̺̫̺̥̼͚̯̭̭̞̪̤̳̤̪̮̭̠̬̭̩͙̹̠͚̤̘̘̋̌͊͆̅̓͋̾̀͒̈̒̒̀́́̓̃͑̿̊̈̈̃̽͐́͊̓͗̌̇̆̕͞͠͠r̨̢̨̛̪̜̦̭̗͙̭͈͖̣̱̼̫̪͓̠̩̱̟͚̥̰͇̭̪̮̮̿͆̀̇̇́̄̈́̂̄̃͒͂̓̑̋͗̐̾̓͗̾̕̚͠͡͡͞͠͞͠ͅͅ
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-BananaManStudios- wrote:

Hello pie, remember me, I worked at the emerald shop 3.0 about a year ago, how’s it been, also, why is it named tips now?

April…Fool's….Day…………….Prank

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Which…Has…Stretched…..To….April…..3rd

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I guess so…

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
supaweDAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

mah new signature is down there it was eaten by a kumquat

say [No one protects from evil KUMQUATS. Oh no!]

Working on random things
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Short Announcement
Ok, I'll keep this brief because I know you all have a lot of things to do. (Well maybe not because of lockdown).
But anyway, the Emerald Shop Board of Directors have voted to remove the strikes belonging to FloatingMuffins, -DancerRJV- and icarslanka.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Short Announcement
Ok, I'll keep this brief because I know you all have a lot of things to do. (Well maybe not because of lockdown).
But anyway, the Emerald Shop Board of Directors have voted to remove the strikes belonging to FloatingMuffins, -DancerRJV- and icarslanka.
tank u

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

voidedminh
Scratcher
75 posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Stop…Stretching…Those…Pranks

Generation 379: The first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment. (I did not start this.)
forever
delete kumquats :: custom
end
NOW I can take care of these kumquats.
What do you mean evil mangoes-
Sadly, my signature has been eaten by an evil mango.
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

someone fix the name pls

awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Made a little emerald shop or TIPS video.
[bigST told me to stop posting this link so removed..

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (April 6, 2020 22:24:11)

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

tiny.cc/CodeForScratch
oooh nice I'll get pie to add it to the 4.0 planning doc.

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (April 4, 2020 01:59:15)

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm not too active in the forums anymore, but I'm still active on scratch!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

Here's some things I have been in the past:
- Forum helper member
- Buzzy Bee Banners secretary & banner maker
- Emerald Shop 4.0 Vice President
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

tiny.cc/CodeForScratch
oh yes i accept this

try to decode that!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snip~
Soo…
April Fools is over and people are complaining about the name+banner swap.
I think we should switch back to avoid any more confusion.
btw the pfp swap can stay until Sunday

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Short Announcement
Suggestion: Develop a strike cancel system in the form of points, such as when the worker takes and order they get a point and when they have a number of points they get a strike removed.

Last edited by congyingzhou (April 4, 2020 10:28:37)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

tiny.cc/CodeForScratch
oooh nice I'll get pie to add it to the 4.0 planning doc.

How's the weather in Brisbane, Australia?
I'm not in brisbane. Good try
well lol your ip is 124.170*******
last 4 numbers blurred for privacy reasons
imma continue this on your profile k
edit: or not lol i see comments are closed. Where can we continue this that's not here? (we're not supposed to do offtopic stuff in the forum topic)

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (April 4, 2020 10:30:31)

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

- Forum helper member
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whiteandblackcat wrote:

~snip~
edit: or not lol i see comments are closed. Where can we continue this that's not here? (we're not supposed to do offtopic stuff in the forum topic)
Well I would suggest the shop studio but it's up to you

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

~snip~
well AFN isn't a member anymore so I'm not sure if they'd see

Hi, I'm Kat!

- Forum helper member
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whiteandblackcat wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

~snip~
you can tell them to go
or you could select some studio he's owner of and tell him to go there

Last edited by congyingzhou (April 4, 2020 11:03:14)

whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

~snip~
you can tell them to go
or you could select some studio he's owner of and tell him to go there
yes well i asked where they want to continue this

Hi, I'm Kat!

- Forum helper member
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Kitten769
Preferred Pronouns: It
Work you want done: Beta testing
Description of work: A multiplayer football game which needs testing. In early stages but it works so I need to test its multiplayer capabilities
Colours (if art): Not art
Deadline: To be tested at 15:00 on Monday 6th April
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Any more information: Time can be rearranged, notify of arrival on the project in the projects comments section, tester must be a scratcher. They will have credit given in the description.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]