Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Unfinished Orders
+++++++++++++

~Snip~
So, does anyone have any claimed, but not finished orders? I'd like to add them to this, sad, lonely, CBNFOC.
Claimed
But
Not
Finished
Orders
Center
(Not official, just because. (:< )

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Activity Check Results

The activity check is now over, here are the results!

Responded: KittenDude172, -DancerRJV-(*), NilsTheBest, cubbywindowsdpc, FloatingMuffins, BubblesTeas, adsuri(*), pinkiepie710, mango38, 1HappyFroYo1, skymover1239, JJBullet, Mast3rGenius, FollowCherryBlossom(*), NambaseKing01(*), congyingzhou(*)

Excused: catereno

Didn't respond: MClovers(*), -BananaManStudios-(*), VideoGamerCanInvent(***), dragonfire37(*), kittiesrule247(*)

Fired: VideoGamerCanInvent(***)
catereno
Scratcher
89 posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Activity Check Results

The activity check is now over, here are the results!

Responded: KittenDude172, -DancerRJV-(*), NilsTheBest, cubbywindowsdpc, FloatingMuffins, BubblesTeas, adsuri(*), pinkiepie710, mango38, 1HappyFroYo1, skymover1239, JJBullet, Mast3rGenius, FollowCherryBlossom(*), NambaseKing01(*), congyingzhou(*)

Excused: catereno

Didn't respond: MClovers(*), -BananaManStudios-(*), VideoGamerCanInvent(***), dragonfire37(*), kittiesrule247(*)

Fired: VideoGamerCanInvent(***)
Were was the activity check I didn’t see it

koocumber
when green flag clicked
if <not <following me>> then
follow me now
end
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: KittenDude172
Preferred pronouns: Male
Position(s) you are applying for: 2nd Vice President
How active are you (1-10): 8 (less but almost everyday
Total time on Scratch: uh since grade 6 and im in grade 11… im bad at math lol
Welcoming Committee member?: No
Scratch wiki editor?: no
Any experience in other shops?: Yes
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: I remember stuff (activity checks etc…) also uh it seems like its less work then secretary lol… and I will (promise here) be at this job longer then I was secretary. (also I'd like to still be trainee, its the best job ever )
Did you read the terms? (found in extra info): Yes coinkydink

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

When will the results be out? ^^

draberty
Scratcher
11 posts

Last edited by draberty (Nov. 14, 2019 19:34:46)

Wainggan
Scratcher
500+ posts

So now I put in the application?

Username: Wainggan

Preferred pronouns: She

Position(s) you are applying for: Scripting/Debugging Department

How active are you (1-10): 8

Total time on Scratch: oh um… Something like 5-6 years(I had old accounts)?

Welcoming Committee member?: ??

Scratch wiki editor?: Yep

Any experience in other shops?: I also work in the Ultimate Coding Shop (Nobody is requesting anything there :C)

Are you following this thread?: Yep

Why should we pick you?: Because I love to code and I am often online, so I could take orders quickly.

Did you read the terms? (found in extra info): coinkydink

Also, I am never online during the weekends, so if an activity check is held on the weekend, I won't be able to respond.

Last edited by Wainggan (Nov. 14, 2019 15:59:12)

~ parchii
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

catereno wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Activity Check Results
Were was the activity check I didn’t see it
Well, I do always mention these in the news section of the front page. But since you joined the shop during the check, you were excused!

KittenDude172 wrote:

Username: KittenDude172
~snipped 2VP app~
Thanks for applying trainee

BubblesTeas wrote:

When will the results be out? ^^
Those might actually be out soon since no one who's applied for assistant secretary has also applied for partnerships or 2vp. I'll probably end up waiting until i release the results for the other two, though.

Wainggan wrote:

So now I put in the application?
Username: Wainggan
~snip~
Also, I am never online during the weekends, so if an activity check is held on the weekend, I won't be able to respond.
Looks good, accepted! And our activity checks last a whole week, so you shouldn't miss any.
Wainggan
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Looks good, accepted! And our activity checks last a whole week, so you shouldn't miss any.
Ok, thanks!
Is there an unclaimed orders center?

~ parchii
draberty
Scratcher
11 posts

Order form:
Username: draberty
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) banner
Description of work: i want a banner that has a space background that says MemoryCheap in blue text and font=Handwritten
Colors (if art):
Deadline:asap
Are you following this discussion (optional):no
Any more information:

Last edited by draberty (Nov. 14, 2019 19:37:59)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wainggan wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Ok, thanks!
Is there an unclaimed orders center?
Yep, the secretary reposts it every page or so.

draberty wrote:

Order form:
Username: draberty
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) banner
Description of work: i want a banner that has a space background that says MemoryCheap in blue text and font=Handwritten
Colors (if art):
Deadline:asap
Are you following this discussion (optional):no
Any more information:
Taken, I'll have this done is just a second.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, if you're a new member (or a member in general) and you're not curating the studio, can you quote this post and tell me so that I know I need to invite you? I haven't been remembering to invite people that much recently, sorry.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hey, if you're a new member (or a member in general) and you're not curating the studio, can you quote this post and tell me so that I know I need to invite you? I haven't been remembering to invite people that much recently, sorry.
Can I curate please?

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

Wainggan
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

oh um
So I need to curate?

~ parchii
skymover1239
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

John 3:16 wrote:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
First time a moderator got ninjaed??
500 Posts
Current Mainline projects
AquaCSS - A CSS framework.
Ink - An editor that does, lots of things.
D-07N2
Scratcher
92 posts

Username: D-07N2
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Position(s) you are applying for: Voice-Acting
Total time on Scratch: 3 months+ (or 2 months+ idk)
Welcoming Committee member?: what
Scratch wiki editor?: no (blame the hard sign up for this)
Any experience in other shops?: none whatsoever
Are you following this thread?: uh huh
Why should we pick you?: ‘cause I’m interested bruh
Did you read the terms? (found in extra info): coinkydink, yeah but am I supposed to follow the studio?

Last edited by D-07N2 (Nov. 15, 2019 01:01:54)

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Even though I can't seem to get any orders because when ever I get on, someone already took it. *cough cough* pinkiepie *cough*
(I'm not actually salty… I honestly don't really trust myself with orders…)

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I'll need to curate the studio.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

D-07N2 wrote:

Username: D-07N2
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Position(s) you are applying for: Voice-Acting
Total time on Scratch: 3 months+ (or 2 months+ idk)
Welcoming Committee member?: what
Scratch wiki editor?: no (blame the hard sign up for this)
Any experience in other shops?: none whatsoever
Are you following this thread?: uh huh
Why should we pick you?: ‘cause I’m interested bruh
Did you read the terms? (found in extra info): coinkydink, yeah but am I supposed to follow the studio?
omg a male voice actor yes Awesome, hired! And you are supposed to follow the studio.

Also, everyone who said they need to curate the studio is gonna be invited right after I post this.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]