Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

b1048546 wrote:

Username: b1048546
Preferred Pronouns he/him
Work you want done: It is art and it is a Mario character.
Description of work: It is a Mario character that is small. The detail dosen't have to be perfect. Here is an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Colors: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Deadline: No deadline so take your time. (If possible I would like it within a week unless you can't remember there is no deadline)
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: If you have time and the shop is not busy (I know the shop can get busy) you make running animations (optional)
What would you like us to do though?

Wainggan
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

BubblesTeas wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Username: b1048546
Preferred Pronouns he/him
Work you want done: It is art and it is a Mario character.
Description of work: It is a Mario character that is small. The detail dosen't have to be perfect. Here is an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Colors: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Deadline: No deadline so take your time. (If possible I would like it within a week unless you can't remember there is no deadline)
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: If you have time and the shop is not busy (I know the shop can get busy) you make running animations (optional)
What would you like us to do though?
Probably a mario character~

Hoi! I am probably bored, so please help me by requesting something here.
Would you like to give me an internet?
Road to 500 posts!
(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#000000)(::#000000)(::#000000)::motion reporter
~70%
My latest: Maze, 100% Pen Tron(2 Player), Circle Pong(kinda), Cloud Click Together
b1048546
Scratcher
76 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

BubblesTeas wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Username: b1048546
Preferred Pronouns he/him
Work you want done: It is art and it is a Mario character.
Description of work: It is a Mario character that is small. The detail dosen't have to be perfect. Here is an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Colors: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Deadline: No deadline so take your time. (If possible I would like it within a week unless you can't remember there is no deadline)
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: If you have time and the shop is not busy (I know the shop can get busy) you make running animations (optional)
What would you like us to do though?
Draw a Mario character (if you can).
BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Should I do another UOC or-

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

BubblesTeas wrote:

Should I do another UOC or-
Yeah sure, and it might be useful to check up on people's orders at this point

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

Should I do another UOC or-
Yeah sure, and it might be useful to check up on people's orders at this point
Alright! Also, I wont be active for the next two days since we have a camp.

Last edited by BubblesTeas (Nov. 22, 2019 01:57:17)


pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

BubblesTeas wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

Should I do another UOC or-
Yeah sure, and it might be useful to check up on people's orders at this point
Alright! Also, I wont be active for the next two days since we have a camp.
Okay! My parents won't be home this weekend and I have no idea if that'll make me more or less active.

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Sure, do you want to elaborate on what we would do?

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Sure, do you want to elaborate on what we would do?
OK. I'll send an order in to this shop and a few other shops to compare quality and efficiency.

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!
I'm just curious, but this does not involve the currency itself, its based on the shops.

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!
I'm just curious, but this does not involve the currency itself, its based on the shops.
I don't like you doing this, it's mentioning ShopBux.

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!
I'm just curious, but this does not involve the currency itself, its based on the shops.
I don't like you doing this, it's mentioning ShopBux.
True, but ShopBux has no power over it. It's all the shop's decision.

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
D-07N2
Scratcher
80 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!
I'm just curious, but this does not involve the currency itself, its based on the shops.
I don't like you doing this, it's mentioning ShopBux.
True, but ShopBux has no power over it. It's all the shop's decision.
What is going on…

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

D-07N2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!
I'm just curious, but this does not involve the currency itself, its based on the shops.
I don't like you doing this, it's mentioning ShopBux.
True, but ShopBux has no power over it. It's all the shop's decision.
What is going on…
I am guessing MClovers shares most of this shop's values and dislikes currencies (uh im not speaking for everyone, at least Im speaking for myself). It is also mentioned on the front page that we do not use currencies and will not join currencies. Any mentions of currencies could start a riot here at TES. Therefor we should refrain from speaking about currencies at this point. However, I believe that this is a good thing to accept, and we could flex over the shops using currencies. I believe that the currencies are just a way for people to gain something from these “shops”. However, this isn't a “shops” forum and rather the “requests” forum. This was supposed to be people volunteering to work for others as a fun project to do, but shops came to place. Shops were the people taking the requests coming together at one place, and offering to work together and have one place people could “place” orders. However, some people wanted some “gain” from the work, so they started currencies to get something out of their work. Now they seem to be people trying to farm likes and faves and follows at this point and it has wrecked the Request Forum at this point.

AFN you shouldn't ask and just go through with the experiment and post the results as a project with your findings. Just go in and ask for a few orders… Thanks lmao for reading this

TL;DR : TES doesn't like currencies, and currencies are dumb

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Unclaimed Orders
The ones higher up are more urgent

Username: Liamdadude
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) dweller sprite(s) from Fallout Shelter
Description of work: costume of every dweller in the real game
Colors (if art):
Deadline:ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): np
Any more information: I need it very soon
Username: SkyClan480
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) Art
Description of work: I dont know who is going to take this, but here goes. I want an inkling boy from splatoon 2 holding a splat charger and wearing the clothing from the game's cover art. The picture resolution needs to be a square, and I want the boy somewhere near the middle.
Colors (if art): the inkling should look like normal, his ink color is light blue
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes, I work here
Do you want to subscribe (see below): yes please
Any more information: nope
Username: Matjam02
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) 4 sprites
Description of work: A pirate sprite, a cowboy sprite, a ninja sprite and a zombie sprite (not to scary)
Colors (if art): don't mind
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): YES
Any more information: can the sprites all have there own backgrounds and each be in a corner each.
I need it fast but I need it MEGA good.
Username: happycat3333333
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) intro
Description of work: a lion that opens it's mouth and roars then puts his paw on the screen and the paw print is red and says my username,
Colors (if art): like in the project i said down there
Deadline: i really want it done today, but it dont have to be
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes…
Do you want to subscribe (see below): um… i work here…
Any more information: use this for sound and an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/302585594/
Username: maskedmaruder
Work you want done: Voice acting
Description of work: I need a male; lines are:
1. this work is so hard and exhausting!)
2: Queen Sammy, can we rest?
3: *whispering* Marcus, let's get out of here
4. shes keeping us here against our will!
5: RUN!!!!!
6: we did it!
Deadline: I need it as soon as possible. I've ordered here, and after THREE weeks, I hadn't received my order. no offense, my expectations are a bit low =(
Note: This is needed ASAP!

Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): no
Any more information:
nope
-switchover- (6/11/2019)
Username: @EsmeraIda (with a capital “i”)
Work you want done: Art/Animation (if you do it)
Description of work:I was wondering if someone could help with the art/animation of a series I'm working on with @Romanesque. Here's the application project.
Deadline: Probably sometime within this week, but if you can't, that's absolutely fine !
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
9/8/2019
Username:zoyahmmad
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) it
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) art
Description of work: A drawing of the Hogwarts castle
Colors (if art):grey,black etc.
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: have a nice day!
9/8/2019
Username: -BestGames-
Preferred Pronouns: he
Work you want done: sprite art
Description of work: this is going to sound weird, but 4 sprites, of a man who is doing yoga poses and looking very chill. For example, one sprite could be doing the lotus, another the Tree, etc.
Colors (if art): none in paticular, but cartoony, while still looking like a person please?
Deadline: Take as long as you need, but obviously ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): no sorry
Any more information: Please notify me on my profile page when you are done.
9/24/2019Username: HamsterCat330 (I chose this name a long time ago, I wish i could change it)
Preferred Pronouns: “the one who eats apple jacks” “he who eats apple jacks” or just he/him
Work you want done: a few sounds
Description of work: I need a collection of synth noises for this music maker project I am making. Preferably a few synth bass(es), a few synth leads, and maybe a pad or two.
Colors (if art): n/a
Deadline: i don't care tbh
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
Any more information: n/a
10/10/2019
Username: KittenDude172
Preferred Pronouns: male
Work you want done: art
Description of work: humans!
Colors (if art): skin colours)
Deadline: soon please, need this to finish order
Are you following this discussion (optional): ya
Any more information: this is for ZZpluralZalpha person's order

SO BASICALLY 3 DRAWINGS OF A PERSON FACING TOWARDS YOU, AWAY FROM YOU, AND TO THE LEFT (with all arm bits and leg bits)
with 2 hands, 2 upper arms?, 2 lower arms? neck, head, torso, 2 thighs, 2 lower legs, and 2 shoes each (in the same sprite but just grouped according to the body part listed)

Needs to be in vector with these things
-6 Hands (right and left -as seen from left side and also from the rear and from the front) (could be 3 hands mirrored)
-Right hand pointing (seen as the back of the hand)
-Heads (assorted hair and eyes face and stuff)
-Neck (front, back, side) (or just a solid coloured block doesn't matter)
-torsos (one from side and one from back and one from front) (could be male or female)
-2 upper arms? like the bits between the shoulder and the elbow (with sleeves) (front/back/side)
-2 lower arms? with elbow (front/back/side)
-thighs (front/back/side with pants or shorts )
-lower leg? (front/back/side)
-shoes! like some converse shoes or something? idk just (front/back/side/other side cuz shoes have sides to them…)
Username: @-junepug-
Preferred Pronouns: She
Work you want done: Logo
Description of work: I would basically like my current profile picture drawn instead of a real photo.
Colors (if art): n/a
Deadline: None, but it'd be great to get it asap.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
Any more information: Please contact me on my main, @lillianna81
11/19/19
Username: b1048546
Preferred Pronouns he/him
Work you want done: It is art and it is a Mario character.
Description of work: It is a Mario character that is small. The detail dosen't have to be perfect. Here is an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Colors: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213749101/editor/ Look at sprite NSMBW1.
Deadline: No deadline so take your time. (If possible I would like it within a week unless you can't remember there is no deadline)
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: If you have time and the shop is not busy (I know the shop can get busy) you make running animations (optional)

Last edited by BubblesTeas (Nov. 25, 2019 07:42:13)


BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

-snipped unclaimed orders form-

These orders are hard to complete. Maybe try and move some to other shops?

Last edited by BubblesTeas (Nov. 23, 2019 09:10:57)


-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Hey guys! I'm not officially getting excused, but, I wanted to let you all know that I won't be too active this week, due to moving this Sunday (yup. Tomorrow!), so I apologize in advance. I should be on at least a little bit in the next week, but I definitely won't be on as much as normal.

Thanks for understanding!
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

KittenDude172 wrote:

D-07N2 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like TES 3.0 or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)
Can you not? Thanks!
I'm just curious, but this does not involve the currency itself, its based on the shops.
I don't like you doing this, it's mentioning ShopBux.
True, but ShopBux has no power over it. It's all the shop's decision.
What is going on…
I am guessing MClovers shares most of this shop's values and dislikes currencies (uh im not speaking for everyone, at least Im speaking for myself). It is also mentioned on the front page that we do not use currencies and will not join currencies. Any mentions of currencies could start a riot here at TES. Therefor we should refrain from speaking about currencies at this point. However, I believe that this is a good thing to accept, and we could flex over the shops using currencies. I believe that the currencies are just a way for people to gain something from these “shops”. However, this isn't a “shops” forum and rather the “requests” forum. This was supposed to be people volunteering to work for others as a fun project to do, but shops came to place. Shops were the people taking the requests coming together at one place, and offering to work together and have one place people could “place” orders. However, some people wanted some “gain” from the work, so they started currencies to get something out of their work. Now they seem to be people trying to farm likes and faves and follows at this point and it has wrecked the Request Forum at this point.

AFN you shouldn't ask and just go through with the experiment and post the results as a project with your findings. Just go in and ask for a few orders… Thanks lmao for reading this

TL;DR : TES doesn't like currencies, and currencies are dumb
Erm, I actually own the biggest currency and we haven't given him any permission to do this.

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile