Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

MajorityWindow23 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

^^
Please could voice actors record their lines for Episode 1? Thank you!
Okay I can do it this afternoon
That's great - thank you!
I'll do it it on the thing i did to show my voice ok?
Okay!

wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

Finished (Teacher1)! You can find my lines in my 3.0 backpack project under ‘backdrop 2’
commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

redglitter wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
Username(s): commanderzoopy
Job Applying For: Writer, Voice Actor
Examples: I wrote, directed, and voice acted (with two other people) a stop motion animation. Would you like to see the link?
Reason for Job Preference: I really like music, so I would love to do Ace. If you would need any singing, I can definitely do that. I also really love writing because it is really fun to be creative and script things.
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: 1. Ace (2) 2. Fudge 3. Calico
Following the Thread? But of course!
Miscellaneous: none
Hired for Fudge and a writer! (Ace 2 was taken, sorry) Also, I would love to see the stop motion animation!
The script for episode 1 is on page 6, if you could get your lines done ASAP that would be great!
Sounds great! The Stop Motion is right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJwSpNEZR_0
I can do my lines today.

Hello, I make games and art! If you like it, maybe you could give me a follow! I love making games from real life, especially simulators, for you all. Hope you enjoy my projects!

ps check out this coolness: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/143245978/
commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
Examples: I wrote, directed, and voice acted (with two other people) a stop motion animation. Would you like to see the link?
Reason for Job Preference: I really like music, so I would love to do Ace. If you would need any singing, I can definitely do that. I also really love writing because it is really fun to be creative and script things.
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: 1. Ace (2) 2. Fudge 3. Calico
Hired for Fudge and a writer! (Ace 2 was taken, sorry) Also, I would love to see the stop motion animation!
The script for episode 1 is on page 6, if you could get your lines done ASAP that would be great!
Sounds great! The Stop Motion is right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJwSpNEZR_0
I can do my lines today.
Is there anything specific you would like me to do for Fudge? Also, what age is Fudge? Is he older or younger than Poppy? I will do a rough draft of my lines right now, but if there is any specific voice you would like me to do, I can do that! Thanks!

Hello, I make games and art! If you like it, maybe you could give me a follow! I love making games from real life, especially simulators, for you all. Hope you enjoy my projects!

commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
I can do my lines today.
Is there anything specific you would like me to do for Fudge? Also, what age is Fudge? Is he older or younger than Poppy? I will do a rough draft of my lines right now, but if there is any specific voice you would like me to do, I can do that! Thanks!
Done! If you want me to redo anything, I can do that. Is there anything you need me to write or get ideas for?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wafflelot- wrote:

Finished (Teacher1)! You can find my lines in my 3.0 backpack project under ‘backdrop 2’
Thank you!

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
I can do my lines today.
Fudge is just slightly younger than Poppy, but they're still the same age.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
I can do my lines today.
Done! If you want me to redo anything, I can do that. Is there anything you need me to write or get ideas for?
Thanks! Could you give me the link?

commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
I can do my lines today.
Thanks! Could you give me the link?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/273081407/ the sounds are in there. Anything you need me to write?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

-snip-
Found them! They're great! But I'm afraId you missed out four lines:
FUDGE: Ooh, a pencil! This one looks nice, too!
ACE 1: *noticing the pencil* (gasps) My lucky pencil! You’ve found it!
FUDGE: What?
*Ace 1 runs over to hug Fudge, and Fudge gives her the pencil*
ACE 1: Sorry about earlier…
FUDGE: It’s okay! Everyone makes mistakes.
*the others run over and they have a group hug*
APRICOT: *from a distance* Fudge! C’mon!
FUDGE: See you, guys!

wafflelot- wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

They were great! But I'm afraid you missed out one tiny part:
TEACHER 1: Hello, new Year 1 pups! Welcome to Canisle School for Dogs! Okay, we will start the term with… *short paws* the register!
Okay! Class A first. Apricot?

commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

-snip-

wafflelot- wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

TEACHER 1: Hello, new Year 1 pups! Welcome to Canisle School for Dogs! Okay, we will start the term with… *short paws* the register!
Oh no! I forgot to save those 4 lines! Sorry! I will go do those in a sec.

commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

-snip-

wafflelot- wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

I think they are there. I'm looking in it and it says that they all are there. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/273081407/#editor

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

-snip-

wafflelot- wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

I think they are there. I'm looking in it and it says that they all are there. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/273081407/#editor
These are pawfect! Thank you!

commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

Is there any writing I can do tomorrow? I'm afraid it's off to bed right now, but I would love to do some scripting in the morning. Thanks!

ParaFlix
Scratcher
43 posts

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

-snip-

wafflelot- wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

I did do it. It's under Start
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

Is there any writing I can do tomorrow? I'm afraid it's off to bed right now, but I would love to do some scripting in the morning. Thanks!
You could definitely write Episode 6! (also I have forgotten to invite you to the writers' studio so I'll do that now)

ParaFlix wrote:

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

-snip-

wafflelot- wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

I did do it. It's under Start
I saw that part, but not “Okay! Class A first. Apricot?” (really sorry to nag)

commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

Hi, for episode six, is there a synopsis already, or is there not an idea yet and you would like me to think of one? Also, would you like me to script other episodes or is that already under control?

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

Hi, for episode six, is there a synopsis already, or is there not an idea yet and you would like me to think of one? Also, would you like me to script other episodes or is that already under control?
For Episode 6 there isn't an idea yet - so if you have any, please let me know in the writers' studio! And for episodes 1-4 there are already writers - but thank you for the offer!

SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

^^
Now useless link It will expire after 3 downloads or 24 hours, so hurry!
I'm afraid I can't open the files, I have to type in a password.
Another useless link Sorry! I removed the password.

Last edited by SpyGuy9 (Dec. 23, 2018 23:18:50)

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

^^
https://tinyurl.com/PawsSchool1 Sorry! I removed the password.
Thanks! They're great

SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

^^
Another useless link Sorry! I removed the password.
Thanks! They're great
You're welcome!

Last edited by SpyGuy9 (Dec. 23, 2018 23:18:31)

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]