Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]
HannahPitts2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

Application Form
Username(s):HannahPitts2016
Job Applying For:Marketer
Examples:none
Reason for Job Preference:everything else are things I'm not good at.
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: 1. 2. 3.n/a
Following the Thread?yes
Miscellaneous: nothing

I would really like to be a marketer because I love designing things, especially posters.
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

Application Form
Following the Thread?yes

I would really like to be a marketer because I love designing things, especially posters.
You can Co-Market with me.

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

Application Form
Following the Thread?yes

Hired, I'll add you soon Welcome to the team!

StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

When is Ep. 1 coming out?
Super excited!

Statistics is used to approximate values of things. 23% of people know that.

Check out my profile! and the official Dawn Animated Series forum topic. Here, you can find updates about what happens with Dawn!
Rainy7509
Scratcher
8 posts

Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow is worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine
Jack Ma

I'm a voice actor/animator if you need it!
ParaFlix
Scratcher
43 posts

Kewl. Um, Can I be a teacher then?
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ParaFlix wrote:

Sure! I'll put you down for Teacher 1 then. The lines for the chararcters are on the previous page, if you could complete them as soon as possible that would be great.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarlightJenna wrote:

Super excited!
There are a few more things I'll have to do to get the episode out, such as record my lines, draw backdrops, and animate; I'm doing the backgrounds at the moment, because they're my least favourite part But don't worry - it should be out sometime in January, and the next script by the end of December.

ParaFlix
Scratcher
43 posts

redglitter wrote:

ParaFlix wrote:

Sure! I'll put you down for Teacher 1 then. The lines for the chararcters are on the previous page, if you could complete them as soon as possible that would be great.
Should get them done tomorrow
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

StarlightJenna wrote:

Super excited!
There are a few more things I'll have to do to get the episode out, such as record my lines, draw backdrops, and animate; I'm doing the backgrounds at the moment, because they're my least favourite part But don't worry - it should be out sometime in January, and the next script by the end of December.
OH, NO!!!!! I just remembered that no one has voice acted for Poppy in the trailer! Please hurry redglitter!

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

^^
Please could voice actors record their lines for Episode 1? Thank you!
https://tinyurl.com/PawsSchool It will expire after 3 downloads or 24 hours, so hurry!

Elon Musk
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

^^
https://tinyurl.com/PawsSchool It will expire after 3 downloads or 24 hours, so hurry!
I'm afraid I can't open the files, I have to type in a password.

SpyGuy9 wrote:

redglitter wrote:

StarlightJenna wrote:

Super excited!
OH, NO!!!!! I just remembered that no one has voice acted for Poppy in the trailer! Please hurry redglitter!
So sorry! I can do it tomorrow.

ParaFlix wrote:

redglitter wrote:

ParaFlix wrote:

Should get them done tomorrow
Thanks!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anyone have any ideas on what we could do for a an opening theme song/scene? (Preferably 15-20 secs long)

StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas on what we could do for a an opening theme song/scene? (Preferably 15-20 secs long)
How about the first ten secs of Mayday? It's kinda dramatic and doesn't have any words until about 15 secs. I will be sharing it with Cyber Ep. 2.

Statistics is used to approximate values of things. 23% of people know that.

Check out my profile! and the official Dawn Animated Series forum topic. Here, you can find updates about what happens with Dawn!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarlightJenna wrote:

redglitter wrote:

How about the first ten secs of Mayday? It's kinda dramatic and doesn't have any words until about 15 secs. I will be sharing it with Cyber Ep. 2.
Which Mayday - do you mean Mayday by TheFatRat? Also, what could we do whilst the song is playing?

Rainy7509
Scratcher
8 posts

Congradulations to-
redglitter
cystal_song
MagorityWindow23
Lotosprincess
Rainy7509
StarlightJenna
FollowCherryBlossom
SpyGuy9
Paraflix
For making it in with a part! There are still parts open, so keep on trying!

I'm a voice actor/animator if you need it!
commanderzoopy
Scratcher
79 posts

Application Form
Username(s): commanderzoopy
Job Applying For: Writer, Voice Actor
Examples: I wrote, directed, and voice acted (with two other people) a stop motion animation. Would you like to see the link?
Reason for Job Preference: I really like music, so I would love to do Ace. If you would need any singing, I can definitely do that. I also really love writing because it is really fun to be creative and script things.
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: 1. Ace (2) 2. Fudge 3. Calico
Following the Thread? But of course!
Miscellaneous: none

Hello, I make games and art! If you like it, maybe you could give me a follow! I love making games from real life, especially simulators, for you all. Hope you enjoy my projects!

ps check out this coolness: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/143245978/
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
Examples: I wrote, directed, and voice acted (with two other people) a stop motion animation. Would you like to see the link?
Reason for Job Preference: I really like music, so I would love to do Ace. If you would need any singing, I can definitely do that. I also really love writing because it is really fun to be creative and script things.
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: 1. Ace (2) 2. Fudge 3. Calico
Hired for Fudge and a writer! (Ace 2 was taken, sorry) Also, I would love to see the stop motion animation!

Last edited by redglitter (Dec. 21, 2018 19:15:48)

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

commanderzoopy wrote:

Application Form
Hired for Fudge and a writer! (Ace 2 was taken, sorry) Also, I would love to see the stop motion animation!
The script for episode 1 is on page 6, if you could get your lines done ASAP that would be great!

MajorityWindow23
Scratcher
77 posts

redglitter wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

^^
Okay I can do it this afternoon
That's great - thank you!
I'll do it it on the thing i did to show my voice ok?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]