Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]
Woodpecker-
New to Scratch
1 post

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

LotusLavender wrote:

I’m so sorry but would like to quit. Good luck and I’ll be watching the episode!
Can I please take that part if it's female? c: I'll provide voice acting samples soon!

Last edited by Woodpecker- (April 4, 2019 14:50:26)

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

Woodpecker- wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I’m so sorry but would like to quit. Good luck and I’ll be watching the episode!
Can I please take that part if it's female? c: I'll provide voice acting samples soon!
Sure!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eribetra wrote:

Hey guys, if we need music I got it covered. Remember I've got a theme song here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289084457/
In fact I'm going to apply for musician later.
But I don't mind having other musicians, in fact the more, the merrier
I love the song!

Orangey2011 wrote:

Do you still need help?
Yes - we're always looking for more help!

eribetra wrote:

Username(s): Eribetra
Job Applying For: Musician
Examples: Theme Song
Reason for Job Preference: I play the piano, and because of that I know how to compose good songs.
Preferences: n/a
Following the Thread? Yes
Miscellaneous: I made a possible theme song for the show. If you'd like to see, it's the project on the examples part.
Hired! I'll add you ASAP.

LotusLavender wrote:

Sorry you've decided to leave!

Orangey2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tell me if there's any characters I could act

-Orangey and his buddy Mr. Block.
say [Hi! I'm Mr. Block! I protect this signature from any nasties :)] for (forever) secs
duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

Username(s): duckduckcluck-
Job Applying For: Theme Song
Examples: On my previous post
Reason for Job Preference: I want to try, I guess!
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: n/a
Miscellaneous: @gromit is a real scratcher, and so is @wallace
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I be taken off the cast list? I quit a few months back. (I’m not annoyed - admin is a nightmare)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

The_H_Towers
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Orangey2011 wrote:

Tell me if there's any characters I could act
Okay!

duckduckcluck- wrote:

Username(s): duckduckcluck-
Job Applying For: Theme Song
Examples: On my previous post
Reason for Job Preference: I want to try, I guess!
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: n/a
Miscellaneous: @gromit is a real scratcher, and so is @wallace
Accepted! I am still deciding how the theme song will work.

LotusLavender wrote:

Could I be taken off the cast list? I quit a few months back. (I’m not annoyed - admin is a nightmare)
Sorry - sure!

The_H_Towers wrote:

Hello
Hello

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, here is how the theme song is going to work!
I really liked both @annahil and @eribetra's versions of the song but I think I'm going to choose @eribetra's version, without vocals, as I am going to split up the song. You can quote this post with the part you'd like, and you can reference @eribetra's project for how fast to sing:
Part 1 - Poppy and her buddies
Part 2 - They're just little puppies
Part 3 - Going to Canisle School for Dogs

Part 1 - Tons of fun adventures
Part 2 - That come with a few dangers
(instumental)
Part 4 - (all of the voice actors of previous parts) School for Paws!

duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

redglitter wrote:

I really liked both @annahil and @eribetra's versions of the song but I think I'm going to choose @eribetra's version, without vocals, as I am going to split up the song. You can quote this post with the part you'd like, and you can reference @eribetra's project for how fast to sing:

(instumental)
I'd like part 1?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Part 2?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Thank you so much for using my song! Not that @anahill's is bad, though.
I guess I'll be doing Part 3!

Check out Blockode, the most recent Scratch 1.4 mod!
Also check out Five Nights at eribetra:
annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

eribetra wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Good job

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

duckduckcluck- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
I'd like part 1?

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Part 2?

eribetra wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Okay!

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Part doing the instrumental?

Orangey2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is fudge or calico taken?

-Orangey and his buddy Mr. Block.
say [Hi! I'm Mr. Block! I protect this signature from any nasties :)] for (forever) secs
duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

Orangey2011 wrote:

Is fudge or calico taken?
There's a list on the first page, all parts are taken :c
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wrote:

New trailer! Needs touch-ups. Find it here.
any ideas?

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
CatMeowMeowpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Part 4 and 2

I love the Starland Krew, a group of mascots. I'm also autistic so I made a disabled character called River and a autistic character called Jenna.
DanielPitts2016
Scratcher
17 posts

Username(s): @-AnakinSkywalker- @DanielPitts @DanielPitts2016
Job Applying For:Marketer
Examples:huh?
Reason for Job Preference: Easiest Job
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a)n Character Preferences: 1. 2. 3.n
Following the Thread?yes
Miscellaneous: Projects a lot of I have.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]