Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]
Woodpecker-
New to Scratch
1 post

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

LotusLavender wrote:

I’m so sorry but would like to quit. Good luck and I’ll be watching the episode!
Can I please take that part if it's female? c: I'll provide voice acting samples soon!

Last edited by Woodpecker- (April 4, 2019 14:50:26)

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

Woodpecker- wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I’m so sorry but would like to quit. Good luck and I’ll be watching the episode!
Can I please take that part if it's female? c: I'll provide voice acting samples soon!
Sure!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eribetra wrote:

Hey guys, if we need music I got it covered. Remember I've got a theme song here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289084457/
In fact I'm going to apply for musician later.
But I don't mind having other musicians, in fact the more, the merrier
I love the song!

Orangey2011 wrote:

Do you still need help?
Yes - we're always looking for more help!

eribetra wrote:

Username(s): Eribetra
Job Applying For: Musician
Examples: Theme Song
Reason for Job Preference: I play the piano, and because of that I know how to compose good songs.
Preferences: n/a
Following the Thread? Yes
Miscellaneous: I made a possible theme song for the show. If you'd like to see, it's the project on the examples part.
Hired! I'll add you ASAP.

LotusLavender wrote:

Sorry you've decided to leave!

Orangey2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tell me if there's any characters I could act
duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

Username(s): duckduckcluck-
Job Applying For: Theme Song
Examples: On my previous post
Reason for Job Preference: I want to try, I guess!
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: n/a
Miscellaneous: @gromit is a real scratcher, and so is @wallace
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

Could I be taken off the cast list? I quit a few months back. (I’m not annoyed - admin is a nightmare)
The_H_Towers
Scratcher
18 posts

Hello

“Hello,I am your replacement account HannahPitts2016.I am now my main account”The_H_Towers
HannahPitts2016“What! Hey!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The_H_Towers“I am the MAIN ACCOUNT now”
“Hey,that's not fair at all”HannahPitts2016
“I don't care” HannahPitts“I was never a main account anyway”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The_H_Towers“ I am a Scratcher now!”
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Orangey2011 wrote:

Tell me if there's any characters I could act
Okay!

duckduckcluck- wrote:

Username(s): duckduckcluck-
Job Applying For: Theme Song
Examples: On my previous post
Reason for Job Preference: I want to try, I guess!
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: n/a
Miscellaneous: @gromit is a real scratcher, and so is @wallace
Accepted! I am still deciding how the theme song will work.

LotusLavender wrote:

Could I be taken off the cast list? I quit a few months back. (I’m not annoyed - admin is a nightmare)
Sorry - sure!

The_H_Towers wrote:

Hello
Hello

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, here is how the theme song is going to work!
I really liked both @annahil and @eribetra's versions of the song but I think I'm going to choose @eribetra's version, without vocals, as I am going to split up the song. You can quote this post with the part you'd like, and you can reference @eribetra's project for how fast to sing:
Part 1 - Poppy and her buddies
Part 2 - They're just little puppies
Part 3 - Going to Canisle School for Dogs

Part 1 - Tons of fun adventures
Part 2 - That come with a few dangers
(instumental)
Part 4 - (all of the voice actors of previous parts) School for Paws!

duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

redglitter wrote:

I really liked both @annahil and @eribetra's versions of the song but I think I'm going to choose @eribetra's version, without vocals, as I am going to split up the song. You can quote this post with the part you'd like, and you can reference @eribetra's project for how fast to sing:

(instumental)
I'd like part 1?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Part 2?

((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Thank you so much for using my song! Not that @anahill's is bad, though.
I guess I'll be doing Part 3!

Check out Blockode, the most recent Scratch 1.4 mod!
Also check out Five Nights at eribetra:
annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

eribetra wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Good job

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

duckduckcluck- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
I'd like part 1?

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Part 2?

eribetra wrote:

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Okay!

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

(instumental)
Part doing the instrumental?

Orangey2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is fudge or calico taken?
duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

Orangey2011 wrote:

Is fudge or calico taken?
There's a list on the first page, all parts are taken :c
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wrote:

New trailer! Needs touch-ups. Find it here.
any ideas?

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
CatMeowMeowpaw
Scratcher
19 posts

Part 4 and 2
DanielPitts2016
Scratcher
17 posts

Username(s): @-AnakinSkywalker- @DanielPitts @DanielPitts2016
Job Applying For:Marketer
Examples:huh?
Reason for Job Preference: Easiest Job
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a)n Character Preferences: 1. 2. 3.n
Following the Thread?yes
Miscellaneous: Projects a lot of I have.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]