Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]
eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

redglitter wrote:

eribetra wrote:

Application for Voice Acting
Username(s): @eribetra, but the account where the acting will be published is @eribetravoices

Job Applying For: Voice Actor

Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288827974/

Reason for Job Preference: I'm better at voice acting than any other skill you listed. Also, I'm still young (like the protagonists) so I better suit them

Character Preferences:
  1. Calico
  2. Apricot
  3. Teacher 3, if it's male

Following the Thread? Yup

Miscellaneous: If you want to know anything else please ask me in my profile page. Thanks! :3
Hired! I'm afraid that Apricot and Calico are already taken, but Teacher 3 is male, so I'm happy to give you that role. Welcome!
Yay! Thanks for letting me in the cast! :3 Please let me know when the lines are available!

Check out Blockode, the most recent Scratch 1.4 mod!
Also check out Five Nights at eribetra:
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread

eribetra wrote:

redglitter wrote:

eribetra wrote:

Application for Voice Acting
Username(s): @eribetra, but the account where the acting will be published is @eribetravoices

Job Applying For: Voice Actor

Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/288827974/

Reason for Job Preference: I'm better at voice acting than any other skill you listed. Also, I'm still young (like the protagonists) so I better suit them

Character Preferences:
  1. Calico
  2. Apricot
  3. Teacher 3, if it's male

Following the Thread? Yup

Miscellaneous: If you want to know anything else please ask me in my profile page. Thanks! :3
Hired! I'm afraid that Apricot and Calico are already taken, but Teacher 3 is male, so I'm happy to give you that role. Welcome!
Yay! Thanks for letting me in the cast! :3 Please let me know when the lines are available!
You're welcome! You'll find Episode 2 lines on the thread when they're available. Episode 1 lines are out, but don't include Teacher 3. There will be teachers 2 & 3 in episode 2, as it is based in a lesson.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice Actors, Actresses and Musicians:
We need a theme song! I am looking for something short but energetic and fun, preferably with some singing/vocals. I will create a songwriting hub to discuss these ideas, but for now, please quote this post with any suggestions! (or if you would like to volunteer as a singer for the theme song - if 5 or more people volunteer, we'll have auditions )

eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, I think I can make something that resembles a theme song. I'm a pianist and I can compose a bit. I'll let you know if I make something (or not, that's also a possibility XD).

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

We need a theme song! I am looking for something short but energetic and fun, preferably with some singing/vocals. I will create a songwriting hub to discuss these ideas, but for now, please quote this post with any suggestions! (or if you would like to volunteer as a singer for the theme song - if 5 or more people volunteer, we'll have auditions )
Something fast maybe….
Poppy and her friends are on a blah-blah-blah adventure
Off to school - tons of fun for all
At School for Paaaawwws!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

redglitter wrote:

I'll volunteer for the singer on the theme song! Also, my sister wants to take the last role
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

I could volunteer

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
PF_kitty
Scratcher
2 posts

Username : PF_kitty
Job Applying For :voice actor
examples : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289055614/
Miscellaneous : none
I Want To Be Background Character Four Please

Last edited by PF_kitty (Feb. 24, 2019 15:10:47)

PF_kitty
Scratcher
2 posts

Also I Will Volunteer For The Theme Tune
annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

redglitter wrote:

I can make a tune for it if others work on lyrics I can base it around. Also tysm for hiring me!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Something fast maybe….
At School for Paaaawwws!
That's a great idea!

eribetra wrote:

Okay, I think I can make something that resembles a theme song. I'm a pianist and I can compose a bit. I'll let you know if I make something (or not, that's also a possibility XD).
Cool, thanks

annahil wrote:

redglitter wrote:

I can make a tune for it if others work on lyrics I can base it around. Also tysm for hiring me!
Okay! And you're welcome

duckduckcluck- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

I'll volunteer for the singer on the theme song! Also, my sister wants to take the last role

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

I could volunteer

PF_kitty wrote:

Thank you everyone!

PF_kitty wrote:

Hired! Welcome

duckduckcluck-
Scratcher
21 posts

I have an idea! What if everyone does a line in the theme tune? Then we could do:
At School for Paaaawwws!
annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

I just had some sudden inspiration! Tell me if you like this and I can start to make it into a song (thanks LotusLavender and duckduckcluck- for some of the lyrics):

Poppy and her buddies
They're just little puppies
Going to the school of paws

Tons of fun adventures
That come with a few dangers

The School of Paws!

Last edited by annahil (Feb. 24, 2019 17:42:29)

CatMeowMeowpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

redglitter wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Something fast maybe….
At School for Paaaawwws!
That's a great idea!

eribetra wrote:

Cool, thanks

annahil wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Okay! And you're welcome

duckduckcluck- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

redglitter wrote:

I could volunteer

PF_kitty wrote:

Thank you everyone!

PF_kitty wrote:

Hired! Welcome
i'M GREAT AT SINGING SO I KNOW HOW TO MAKE LYRICS.

Poppy and her buddies
are just little tiny puppies
without harmless flaws
working at the school of paws.

The flaws are tough
And they do puppy stuff.
at the school of paws.
The schoooool of Paaaaaaawwws!

Last edited by CatMeowMeowpaw (Feb. 24, 2019 18:37:28)

I love the Starland Krew, a group of mascots. I'm also autistic so I made a disabled character called River and a autistic character called Jenna.
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

annahil wrote:

I just had some sudden inspiration! Tell me if you like this and I can start to make it into a song (thanks LotusLavender and duckduckcluck- for some of the lyrics):

Poppy and her buddies

Tons of fun adventures

The School of Paws!
I love it! For lyrics, perhaps everyone who wants to does a line, and then at the end, everyone says it together? Also, would it be possible to change “Going to the School for Paws” to “Going to Canisle School for Dogs”? Canisle School for Dogs is the official name for the school Apart from that, it's paw-fect!

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

redglitter wrote:

annahil wrote:

Poppy and her buddies

Tons of fun adventures

The School of Paws!
I love it! For lyrics, perhaps everyone who wants to does a line, and then at the end, everyone says it together? Also, would it be possible to change “Going to the School for Paws” to “Going to Canisle School for Dogs”? Canisle School for Dogs is the official name for the school Apart from that, it's paw-fect!
Okay! I've made a demo version of it, although “Going to Canisle School for Dogs” still needs to be added. I can also add some other instruments to it if you want a more complex sounding song. If you like it then everyone can hopefully start finding a line for it (I sung the demo version my myself because I didn't have anyone else.) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289073682/

eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just make

redglitter wrote:

annahil wrote:

Poppy and her buddies

Tons of fun adventures

The School of Paws!
Just finished making the theme song, just need to make a project on it…

eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here it is! I tried to make it quite fast, and for me it's turned out good. I think it could be a bit better but this is it for now. I hope you like it!

HannahPitts2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are there any more voice backup spaces open?
if so….
Username(s):HannahPitts2016
Job Applying For:voice acting
Examples:I will add them later tonight
Reason for Job Preference:I love voice acting
(Not Applying to be a Voice Actor? Put n/a) Character Preferences: 1.backdrop character 7 2.backdrop character 6 3.backdrop character 5
Following the Thread?yes
Miscellaneous:
eribetra
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username(s): @eribetra
Job Applying For: Marketer
Examples: oof
Reason for Job Preference: It's easy
Character Preferences: n/a
Following the Thread? Yep
Miscellaneous: I know some people who could contribute and could know about this show. I will advertise this show for those people and others.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » [VOICE ACTING BACKUPS OPEN] Recruiting Writers, Animators, Voice Actors, Artists and More! | School for Paws Animation Series | Official Thread [RSS Feed]