Scratcher
100+ posts

Hollow Knight [Official Topic]

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Silksong is gonna be on the Switch!

Hollow Knight 2 + Switch = perfect game

Silksong: *exists*
Me: take my money, team cherry

Last edited by Volix- (March 28, 2019 19:51:58)

n
Dancebreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

wait really?

…I should finish the first game before planning to buy any sequels.

…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dancebreeze wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

wait really?

lol me too but i'm definitely getting it if it goes on a discount

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

wait really?

lol me too but i'm definitely getting it if it goes on a discount
I feel as if the various arsenal things would be a sort of equivalent to charms.

hmmmst I need a good quote
-Since 11th Feb 2019 types in Ranger Red (ab3547)-
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Cis ♀//♐Sagittarius//Agnostic-Deist-Radiantist//ENFP//Sanguine-Phlegmatic
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is the defeat of BV (as in Broken Vessel ) the only way out of the Ancient Basin?
Gee, I did a lot today.
- Dung Defender
- Crystal Guardian+Heart
- Aforementioned area, leading me to the BV

Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
_nix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Is the defeat of BV (as in Broken Vessel) the only way out of the Ancient Basin?
I don't think so – you will net a handy new item, but I'm pretty sure there are other ways out of that place too.

Aside – I just got started with fighting NKG! Aaaaaa this boss is so hard. But it's also fun! Everyone calls the fight a sort-of dance, almost, and I totally agree. It's awesome.

══ trans autistic lesbian enbydoggirls // 16 17 18 19 20 21, she/they
sparrows one word to the paragraph // <3 // ~(quasar) nebula
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

_nix wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Is the defeat of BV (as in Broken Vessel) the only way out of the Ancient Basin?
I don't think so – you will net a handy new item, but I'm pretty sure there are other ways out of that place too.

Aside – I just got started with fighting NKG! Aaaaaa this boss is so hard. But it's also fun! Everyone calls the fight a sort-of dance, almost, and I totally agree. It's awesome.
I've had s o many implications that The Knight is a vessel…that it just h a s to be true. Don't tell me if I'm right.

Fandom List:
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is going into Deepnest with five masks, a sharpened nail and (possible over-)eagerness a bad idea?

Fandom List:
_nix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Is going into Deepnest with five masks, a sharpened nail and (possible over-)eagerness a bad idea?
Nah, you'll probably be good! You may want to have access to rancid eggs so that you can recover your shade at Jiji's if you die, if you've got a lot of Geo on hand. Or you could buy something at Sly's shop to turn extra Geo into an item, and then there really isn't any risk at all to exploring further than may be safe. (It'll just be more fun! )

ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

The crash bug got fixed so now I can progress. Anyone know what to do when you reach the Fungal Wastes?
If you don't have the map, try finding Cornifer. The map is really useful. You have to head to the Mantis Village and find the mantis claw. You have to flip some switches to open up the passageway to it. I would recommend trying to defeat all the mantises first since they are really tough enemies xD

heyo
*GETS DESTROYED BY HOLLOW KNIGHT BOSS*
bye
ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

HOW DOES ONE COMBAT AGAINST THE STANDING MANTISES
as in the ones in the fungal wastes

(Edit: Whoopsie. Colour error)
Attack, then dash away, wait and repeat

Edit: oof that post was old

Last edited by ninjito (April 1, 2019 14:50:38)

heyo
bye
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ninjito wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

The crash bug got fixed so now I can progress. Anyone know what to do when you reach the Fungal Wastes?
If you don't have the map, try finding Cornifer. The map is really useful. You have to head to the Mantis Village and find the mantis claw. You have to flip some switches to open up the passageway to it. I would recommend trying to defeat all the mantises first since they are really tough enemies xD
That post I made was from a while ago, I'm in the City of Tears now.

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

ninjito wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I'm in the Basin.

Fandom List:
ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

ninjito wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I'm in the Basin.
Yeah, I forgot that it was an old post. I'm in the basin too right now. Do you have the Monarch Wings?

heyo
bye
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

ninjito wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

ninjito wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I'm in the Basin.
Yeah, I forgot that it was an old post. I'm in the basin too right now. Do you have the Monarch Wings?
Yep.
deAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CROSSROADS
NOT AS IF I HATED EXPLODY THINGS IN THIS GAME ENOUGH ALREADY

Fandom List:
Dancebreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

ninjito wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

ninjito wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I'm in the Basin.
Yep.
why did it explode

please warn me

Last edited by Dancebreeze (April 1, 2019 21:46:03)

…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

ninjito wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

ninjito wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I'm in the Basin.
Yep.
deAR GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO
why did it explode

please warn me
Not the whole place.
There are just explody things in there.
Now I don't know whether Belflies or Violent Husks are worse.

Fandom List:
_nix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Ooh, so… probability says there's a 75% chance you recently bypassed a seal…does this give a tease as to what might be within?

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

_nix wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Ooh, so… probability says there's a 75% chance you recently bypassed a seal…does this give a tease as to what might be within?
No. I defeated Broken Vessel.
I can see why you thought that.
I have a rather strong idea of what's within.
I rewatched the intro.
I'd recognise those horns anywhere

Fandom List: