wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hollow Knight [Official Topic]

bumpanada

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

: in a desperate attempt to revive the topic, cila shows off her hk drawing month prompt list. : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/564767726/

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

motionmaster09
Scratcher
100+ posts

i'm thinking about getting hollow knight

edit:i got hollow knight, and it's awesome!:D

Last edited by motionmaster09 (Oct. 24, 2021 14:47:46)

yep, that's right, my banner is in my SIGGY. that mean the image will auto-update.
dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

motionmaster09 wrote:

You definitely should; it's the best game in the world honestly

Last edited by dinoqueen (Sept. 18, 2021 15:51:39)

Unprofessional shipper of Bounty Hunt and Scrambled Eggs
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

motionmaster09 wrote:

Buy it, then buy it again, then buy it a third time because then you will have spent maybe 80% of what would be an appropriate amount of money on this game

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
LionManStudios
Scratcher
500+ posts

I love how the game is incredibly mysterious about it’s plot, just look at the opening cutscene. When you start the game all you know is that monsters=bad so kill monsters

Hello there

why did you come here, well I guess I should reward you with something… Oh! I know! this unlisted yt video of a project I'm making
dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionManStudios wrote:

I love how the game is incredibly mysterious about it’s plot, just look at the opening cutscene. When you start the game all you know is that monsters=bad so kill monsters

Yeah :D
unless you're like me and read the entire wiki first lol

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Silksong maybe coming February 1st next year, according to a leak?
Could be a placeholder date though and I'm not getting my hopes up until Team Cherry actually comes out and says it's releasing on x date, but it sounds plausible

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
motionmaster09
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

motionmaster09 wrote:

Buy it, then buy it again, then buy it a third time because then you will have spent maybe 80% of what would be an appropriate amount of money on this game
i should. i have enough money for both the smash ultimate fighter pass vol.1 AND hollow knight.

yep, that's right, my banner is in my SIGGY. that mean the image will auto-update.
LionManStudios
Scratcher
500+ posts

P A I N

it’s supposed to be only 240

guess I can’t play hollow knight for a couple of months (or a year)

Last edited by LionManStudios (Oct. 12, 2021 22:35:06)

Hello there

why did you come here, well I guess I should reward you with something… Oh! I know! this unlisted yt video of a project I'm making
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i saw some video game covers recreated with comic sans and clipart so i decided to make my own

Last edited by PearlPlatypus2048 (Oct. 14, 2021 00:48:26)

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
LionManStudios
Scratcher
500+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

i saw some video game covers recreated with comic sans and clipart so i decided to make my own
this is wrong, it should be upside down

Last edited by LionManStudios (Oct. 16, 2021 20:17:09)

Hello there

dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL

PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoqueen wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL
thanks

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
motionmaster09
Scratcher
100+ posts

dinoqueen wrote:

motionmaster09 wrote:

You definitely should; it's the best game in the world honestly
got the game

motionmaster09
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

motionmaster09 wrote:

got the game.

VeryFamus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*me doing shade skip in steel soul mode* *dies* *sees game over screen* wait what
This happened to me once, no joke
Also the rose challenge is p a i n I have 109% and I have been on 109% for a year or so
And I got all three final boss endings, pretty much all bosses and I need teh third pantheon and the pantheon of hallownest, then absolute radiance so the rest of the game will be a n a b s o l u t e p a i n

Last edited by VeryFamus (Nov. 15, 2021 03:05:15)

some know me as the guy who only posted in suggestions
i have returned once more

Lamp oil, rope, bombs. You want it? It’s yours my friend. As long as you have enough rupies.
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i got money for the first time in my life. i was looking for hollow knight topics on ocular to feed my addiction. So markoth amirite?? Markoth on radiant amirtei???? didn't actually try it but seeing how i have trouble beating him on attuned… It's not gonna go well.

VeryFamus wrote:

Also the rose challenge is p a i n I have 109% and I have been on 109% for a year or so
And I got all three final boss endings, pretty much all bosses and I need teh third pantheon and the pantheon of hallownest, then absolute radiance so the rest of the game will be a n a b s o l u t e p a i n
Did you beat it yet? I hope so. if you haven't beaten it yet, there's a pretty quick shortcut if you didn't know. <spoiler?>it's a secret passageway in forgotten crossroads that leads to fog canyon, it only takes like 10 minutes to get to the traitor's grave using that shortcut. of course watch out for the exploding jellies and the flying mantises. for the flying mantises use nail arts.</spoiler?>

i have a funny story, i didn't know i could get my geo back from killing my shade until like 30 hours into the game, so i'd get very mad whenever i died. <spoiler>so i depended on the banker way too much. so something funny happens when you give too much money to the banker</spoiler>

i don't have trouble beating the enemies so i rarely die to them (except in the colesseum). but this one time i almost lost all my geo, it was that room with the great hopper and the spikes in kingdom's edge. so i tried killing the great hopper. Spoiler alert it failed. Miserably. i almost died trying to get my shade through that narrow spike passage on the wall. There was this one time where i actually did lose all my geo. But it was because i was dumb and forgot that i could sit on a bench to regenerate my lifeblood.
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

10 reasons why nightmare king grimm is the best character

1. he is so cool
2. he makes awesome music
3. his voice is very deep and gravelly
4. he has permission horns how can you argue with permission-colored horns
5. the boss fight is fun once you get the hang of it
6. grimm is a cool name
7. he is a king how can you argue with being a king
8. his design is very cool :cooL:
9. When you hit him while he is bowing in the normal version of the fight he gets mad at you this is actually an allusion to shakespeare, where in king lear act 1 scene 1 line 123,; king lear to the earl of kent, it says “Come not between the dragon and his wrath!” which shows anger like night mare king grim does when he gets mad this is a very clever metaphor to the human condition because it is also another allusion from the great gatsby when it says “I hope she'll be a fool – that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.” that shows how foolish the knight is when he dares hit grim while he is bowing before the boss even starts which truly shows the depth of character in night mare king grmi that is also a metaphor to how irresponsible humans are to nature they neglect nature's health for their own good truly shows how selfish humans are kudgos to team cherry for making such a masterpiece in literature
10. Reason 10

sorry im bored