Discuss Scratch

pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hollow Knight [Official Topic]

I MADE IT TO ABSOLUTE RADIANCE

I died not even a minute in but still this means that absolute radiance is unlocked in the hall of gods. Dang pantheon of hallownest is long, took me an hour. Of course I died to markoth twice but still made it. And also the collector once.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i just remembered this topic exists iii–
so like
i made a cyberpunk au thingy
so that's cool
i have a studio for it if you're interested—

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

Echolepzy
Scratcher
20 posts

I should really get back into this fandom, it feels like I've been missing out on a lot-
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

In the trailer for Silksong, Team Cherry claims that it is their second game. Little did anyone know, that was a complete LIE. Silksong was NOT Team Cherry's second game. It was actually their THIRD. Hollow knight was their second game. Their first game was some random Flash game they made for a game jam that nobody liked. It's outrageous that Team Cherry would lie to their fans straight in the face. I will stand up against Team Cherry's deceitful and malilcious motives through violence. Team Cherry, if you're reading this, I will fight you. Meet at Titled Towers at in Fortnite. I'm waiting.
dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pkhead wrote:

In the trailer for Silksong, Team Cherry claims that it is their second game. Little did anyone know, that was a complete LIE. Silksong was NOT Team Cherry's second game. It was actually their THIRD. Hollow knight was their second game. Their first game was some random Flash game they made for a game jam that nobody liked. It's outrageous that Team Cherry would lie to their fans straight in the face. I will stand up against Team Cherry's deceitful and malilcious motives through violence. Team Cherry, if you're reading this, I will fight you. Meet at Titled Towers at in Fortnite. I'm waiting.

I-
also honestly Hungry Knight was pretty fun but I might be biased

Unprofessional shipper of Bounty Hunt and Scrambled Eggs
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoqueen wrote:

pkhead wrote:

I-
i don't know what hungry knight is like because i'm too lazy to download the ng player. i did read that it did not get positive reviews upon release on the wiki.
dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pkhead wrote:

dinoqueen wrote:

pkhead wrote:

I-
i don't know what hungry knight is like because i'm too lazy to download the ng player. i did read that it did not get positive reviews upon release on the wiki.

I played it before Flash died so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unprofessional shipper of Bounty Hunt and Scrambled Eggs
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So funny story. I was watching my friend play hollow knight. And he was in this uncharted area. And he moved 3 rooms. And then he found a barrier that you can only pass later in the game. So you know what he did he then decided to die and not even come back to get his shade. Guess he's playing the whole game with only 3/4 soul capacity now.

Another funny story he just got dashmaster and immediately lost 3 masks trying to dash onto a floating platform over an acid pit

I think the game is too hard for him. Or maybe it's normal to die to a normal enemy every 20 minutes and I'm just a chad gamer.

Last edited by pkhead (April 8, 2022 00:22:07)

epicweebx
New to Scratch
28 posts

pkhead wrote:

So funny story. I was watching my friend play hollow knight. And he was in this uncharted area. And he moved 3 rooms. And then he found a barrier that you can only pass later in the game. So you know what he did he then decided to die and not even come back to get his shade. Guess he's playing the whole game with only 3/4 soul capacity now.

Another funny story he just got dashmaster and immediately lost 3 masks trying to dash onto a floating platform over an acid pit

I think the game is too hard for him. Or maybe it's normal to die to a normal enemy every 20 minutes and I'm just a chad gamer.
1. If he dies again that creates a new shade and he can kill it and get full soul back
2. Tbh this game is on the harder end of the spectrum so

Niko Aris Stan Account
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

epicweebx wrote:

pkhead wrote:

1. If he dies again that creates a new shade and he can kill it and get full soul back
2. Tbh this game is on the harder end of the spectrum so
1. Yeah lol didn’t think about that but that’s what he did later on
2. yeah it’s hard, maybe i should stop being so critical, though i can’t resist laughing at such failures. but pretty sure if i made the same mistakes i would laugh at myself too.

still can’t believe that instead of at least trying to find his way back from like 3 rooms after encountering a roadblock, he just straight up decided to die.
cs2461348
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’m awful at this game but I’m obsessed with it

Hello, I have moved to EmeraldTaco.
epicweebx
New to Scratch
28 posts

cs2461348 wrote:

I’m awful at this game but I’m obsessed with it
Relatable

Niko Aris Stan Account
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i beat the pantheon of hallownest!!!!!!!!we win thes

which screenshot do i use i took like 40 screenshots

now time to get 112% in steel soul mode

Last edited by pkhead (May 30, 2022 00:36:12)

pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I outsmarted the game. So you know the grub near the White Lady? Instead of taking the intended path I somehow figured out I could dash slash through the wall to free the grub. Out smarted team cherry. I have no one to to talk to about hollow knight.
Felinequasar
Scratcher
73 posts

Fighting NKG and I need a decent charm combo. Have any recommendations?

Percival De Rolo is amazing
Warrior Cats nerd
T i r e d
Playing Doors instead of sleeping
“Zydaru calm dow-” “I WILL NOT CALM DOWN”
"If you two are just looking at me that must mean I’ve regained my sight.”
Twilavin is a blind lil goofy boi
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Felinequasar wrote:

Fighting NKG and I need a decent charm combo. Have any recommendations?
I don't know the only charms i find useful are the lifeblood ones, and quick slash, and the nail range ones, and fragile strength, and shaman stone.
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I didn't get 112% steel soul mode as I don't get a steam achievement for that. But I did get 100% as well as all the steam achivements. Maybe I should get 112% anyway but that would mean doing the trial of the fool, I believe, without dying, which is still pretty challenging even after an added 50 hours of experience after initially beating it. I mean when I tried it i did beat it first try but I got dangerously close to dying in the no floor section. And that was with max mask shards.

I'm the only guy who posts here because i don't know who to talk to about hollow knight my favorite game

Last edited by pkhead (June 6, 2022 04:45:33)

MBcodes18
Scratcher
100+ posts

is it just me or are the watcher knights like 7 times harder than the hollow knight?

when I receive [MBcodes18]
He/him
Not particularly active
repeat (Current hyperfixations)
Legend of Zelda
Minecraft
Pokemon
end