Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

FIRST POST
WORKER INFO AND JOINING: WORKER STUFF/WORKER FORM/POINTS AND PAYMENT
ORDERING: ORDERING FORM/BOXES/CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY/ORDERS T.I.P.S. HAS TAKEN
EXTENSIONS: PARTNERS/T.I.P.S. EXTENSIONS
OTHERS: BAN LIST/ACHIEVEMENTS/REPORTING FORM
BAN LIST
Here is a list of people who can't order/be a worker at T.I.P.S.
1. @TheGreatGames323

Reason: Serious spamming for two times. One minor spamming + threatening the president.

Expiry date: This ban is not set to expire.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 15, 2020 12:26:44)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

FIRST POST
WE DO NOT JOIN CURRENCIES OF ANY SORT

PARTNERS
credit to The Elemental Shop 4.0 for formatting
The Emerald Shop 3.0
Owners: @pinkiepie710

The Come n' Leave Fast Shop!
Owners: @VideoGamerCanInvent

The Frost Shop
Owners: @ajsya

DaBoi inc./Shop
Owners: @DaBoi001

The Elemental Shop 4.0
Owners: @congyingzhou

Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop
Owners: @Nambaseking01

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 15, 2020 12:30:17)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FIRST POST
ACHIEVEMENTS
These achievements are 1.0 and 2.0 combined.
440+ pages
20+ employees
190+ taken orders
350K+ views
8.9K+ replies
3RD BIGGEST SHOP ON SCRATCH

400 PAGES!!!!!
All images by @congyingzhou.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 1, 2020 07:33:30)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FIRST POST
ORDERING: ORDERING FORM/BOXES/CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY/ORDERS T.I.P.S. HAS TAKEN/FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM
WORKER FORM
Username:
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):
Are you following this thread?:
How active are you (1-10):
Why should we choose you?:
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 13, 2020 12:34:24)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FIRST POST
T.I.P.S. EXTENTIONS

T.I.P.S. ‘WE-NEED-HELP!’ STATION
Don't want to be a worker? No problem! You can still help T.I.P.S. and get payment (although it will not be in the form of points) if you finish the order there (99% chance there WILL be and order there, 90% chance overdue). Link here.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Oct. 26, 2019 00:37:35)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Notice the front page changes?

Is it better?

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Is it better?
no

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Is it better?
no
No I mean after I move everything

(note the sign ‘new format under construction’)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FIRST POST
ORDERING: ORDERING FORM/BOXES/CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY/ORDERS T.I.P.S. HAS TAKEN/FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM
POINTS AND PAYMENT
If you finish an order you get a point. If you retire/are fired you cannot use your points anymore. When you get 3 points you will have one strike removed. If you have no strikes but have more than 3 points, your points will accumulate.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 13, 2020 12:34:45)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FIRST POST

WHAT WE DO

ORDERING FORM

Username:
Work you want done:
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):
Description:
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):
Link to profile:
Have you read the Terms of Service?:
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
*Note that other forms of writing dates are not accepted.
**If you write ASAP, your order will never be overdue, but this does not mean your order will not be prioritized, our workers finish all the workers they can. Also, some coding orders are impossible, meaning they cannot be done with the Scratch editor, it is not within the boundaries of Scratch.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 15, 2020 12:38:02)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FIRST POST
BOXES
Boxes are delivered within 24 hours!
NEW SCRATCHER BOX
If you are a New Scratcher, you can order a New Scratcher Box by posting “I’d like a New Scratcher Box please”. It will be given to you by a worker. The contents of the New Scratcher Box are as below:
  • 1 mini game
  • 1 user logo
SHOP BOX
If you want to start a shop, you can order a Shop Box by posting “I’d like a Shop Box please”. You could add some requests too. It will be given to you by a worker. The contents of the Shop Box are as below:
  • 1 name idea for the shop which includes your username
  • 1 shop banner
IDEA BOX
If you want to make a project but don’t have any ideas on how to start, you can order a Idea Box by posting “I’d like an Idea Box please”. You could add some other info too. It will be given to you by a worker within 24 hours. The contents of the Idea Box are as below:
  • 3 Random Sprites from the Library
  • 1 Random Sound from the Library
  • 1 Random Useful Script
  • 1 Idea for you Project Genre
2020 BOX (Seasonal!)
2020 is here! Here's a full New Year package to make you look ready for 2020! Don't be too late, this box is only seasonal! You can order one by posting “I'd like a 2020 Box please.” You can also add some other info too. Speedy delivery in 24 hours guaranteed! Contents are as below:
  • 1 2020 Logo that Feature your Username
  • 3 Ideas on a 2020 Project
  • 1 2020 poster that you can put anywhere on the forums!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 13, 2020 12:36:23)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please note the front page is not complete. I will complete it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, page 215 no edit!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, so this is an act for my project. Everybody please cooperate. If you spoil it you will be added to the ban list and fired. Thanks.

I'll say I'll be leaving TIPS. Quote the post and type a reply as you REALLY would if you see the message. Do not give any hint this is just an act. You will be given credits in my project once I have shared it. Thanks.

I will post the ‘leaving’ post tomorrow.

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

I don't really like this one…

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

I don't really like this one…
Yeah it's a bit much isn't it… Personally I like the first and not much of the other ones.
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

So I see you have been cleaning up the place. Nice work.

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Ooh, very nice. Looks pretty, but it is a lot to look at. Somebody else already suggested this, but do you think we should take a vote? And I like the changes to the front page!

congyingzhou wrote:

Okay, so this is an act for my project. Everybody please cooperate. If you spoil it you will be added to the ban list and fired. Thanks.

I'll say I'll be leaving TIPS. Quote the post and type a reply as you REALLY would if you see the message. Do not give any hint this is just an act. You will be given credits in my project once I have shared it. Thanks.

I will post the ‘leaving’ post tomorrow.
Prepare for caps! heheheh (no spam, don't worry)

Maybe you could put a message [like this] in the post so that anybody who quotes the post sees that it's an act?
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

I regretted being inactive for a few days as soon as i saw the number of unread pages

♤ash♡
partypalace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @partypalace
Work you want done: banner art for my BUX shop
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP
Description: anything as long as it has cookie coins on it and says: CookieCoin (for workers only)
Project link (if needed): nope
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
can MysteryTurtle96 do this (i hear MysteryTurtle96 is good at banners)

Last edited by partypalace (May 28, 2019 16:45:54)

Hello! Plz follow me! I like Espeon and Umbreon!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]