Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion
~snip again before it gets too long~
As the Vice President, I support this suggestion
I also vote for this too!
:D
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Warning: I changed my pfp. This has not happened in a while. I am still Pie. My pfp actually looks scarily like me, the sweatshirt color is just a bit too dark and I'm not wearing a ponytail, but the majority of it is basically exactly me. Scary.
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Warning: I changed my pfp. This has not happened in a while. I am still Pie. My pfp actually looks scarily like me, the sweatshirt color is just a bit too dark and I'm not wearing a ponytail, but the majority of it is basically exactly me. Scary.
kewl, so a kinda face reveal

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

where is cong today?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

@ EVERYONE! Announcement!
I updated the website and published it at the link below! @cong, I gave you access to it so you can edit it.
https://sites.google.com/view/teamintelligentprojectsshopweb/home
NO I HAVE NOT FINISHED MY WEBSITE YET

and it doesn't look good with the faded banner

PLUS why are you advertising your stuff and stealing my stuff?!

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 27, 2019 13:04:44)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

My only suggestion for the website is that you not insert Google Docs because they're really hard to read. Could you please just type out the text? Other than that, great website!

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

I updated the website and published it at the link below! @cong, I gave you access to it so you can edit it.

PLUS why are you advertising your stuff?!

Why do you need a website? It's popular enough here.

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

PLUS why are you advertising your stuff?!

Why do you need a website? It's popular enough here.
More

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

My only suggestion for the website is that you not insert Google Docs because they're really hard to read. Could you please just type out the text? Other than that, great website!
No problem with that. I can see it quite clearly. I'll make the text bigger if that's the problem.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

oof

ghost

I also feel intimidated by ur new logo

feels like a new pie

a stranger

pinkiepie710 wrote:

legoboy7107 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion
The front page is extremely hard to navigate. The top is littered with (arguably unnecessary) banners, and the order form is over halfway down. I think that we can move some things into another post (you did post something directly below the first post, you can put things there), and then reorder the front page so it's easier for people to find what they want. Trust me, people were congratulating me on how nice TES 3.0's front page looked for nearly ten pages. I can do front pages.
~snip~
There used to be a list of workers, what their jobs were and what field they worked in, etc. I was in the art section for example. Don't know what happened to that list, and I think it was not around long enough to be on Wayback machine lol (I looked myself up on wayback machine…gosh the memories).
Yeah, I think I remember that too, but it's gone now. I don't even know why. Cong we want answers
1. I deleted the departments because they are so frustrating to edit and people just keep doing orders that don't belong in their department.
2. I'm working on TIPS 2.0 and it will be in the reserved format or whatever. (so the first post is just banners {whee})

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

where is cong today?
here

(I feel like @WazzoTV saying “I leave for a few hours and everybody is asking me: ARE YOU DEAD?!” lol)

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! I am updating the website some more! Updates include:
Rewriting the footer
Changing the header background

I will post when I am done with the updates

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion
The front page is extremely hard to navigate. The top is littered with (arguably unnecessary) banners, and the order form is over halfway down. I think that we can move some things into another post (you did post something directly below the first post, you can put things there), and then reorder the front page so it's easier for people to find what they want. Trust me, people were congratulating me on how nice TES 3.0's front page looked for nearly ten pages. I can do front pages.

Post 1: Customer info
  • TIPS banner
  • 5th Biggest Shop banner
  • The Scratch Cup Banner (Move it to the second post when TSC 1.0 is over)
  • Kumquat guard/Spam guard
  • We-Need-help Station
  • Order form
  • New Scratcher Box
  • Customer Service Survey
  • Reporting Form
  • Worker application form
  • Partners
  • Partner Application Form
  • Ban list
  • List of workers (Not worker scores) (This didn't exist before???)
  • Board of Directors

Post 2: Worker info
  • Rules for accepting workers
  • Worker scores (Can we remove fired workers from this?)
  • Points and payment
  • Activity checks
  • 200 pages banner
  • Stock Market
  • Acheivements (pages, orders, etc.)
  • Orders taken

Removed:
  • USS banner (We don't need a banner for that, stick the USS with our partners
  • 100 pages banner (The 200 pages banner is enough)

I agree.

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Hey! I am updating the website some more! Updates include:
Rewriting the footer
Changing the header background

I will post when I am done with the updates
done and published!

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok. I'm just going to say my opinion. We don't need a website.
Hey pie we both used the same pfp maker. Mine is litterly me.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 204 no edit! Forgot to close the red so edit. (and lots of adding workers)

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 2nd June 2019 or receive 1 strike)

Have Responded:
@AFNNetworkK12
@DragonLord767(*)
@jbrow78
@pinkiepie710
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Panda_Gamer1212(*)
@Mystreyturtle96(*)
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-
@legoboy7107(*)

Have not Responded:
@NinjaCraft16
@OwenRich(*)
@PegasusHT(**)
@MClovers
@etherian_bow
@GoldenPC611
@happycat3333333
@agrayrock57

@pinkiepie710 can bump this.

Sense I'm a worker, but you haven't added me to the worker board, I'm active. Just so you know.

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): May 28
Description: says T.R.O. Bux part of The Request Operator and the backround can be with coins and stuff like that. Do whatever thing you'd like.
Project link (if needed): None
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

I LOVE your shop! Speedy, Excellent, and Trustworthy.
Taken.

Is it done?

partypalace
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 204 no edit! Forgot to close the red so edit. (and lots of adding workers)

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 2nd June 2019 or receive 1 strike)

Have Responded:
@AFNNetworkK12
@DragonLord767(*)
@jbrow78
@pinkiepie710
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Panda_Gamer1212(*)
@Mystreyturtle96(*)
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-
@legoboy7107(*)

Have not Responded:
@NinjaCraft16
@OwenRich(*)
@PegasusHT(**)
@MClovers
@etherian_bow
@GoldenPC611
@happycat3333333
@agrayrock57

@pinkiepie710 can bump this.

i am active. i am here.

Hello! Plz follow me! I like Espeon and Umbreon!

partypalace
Scratcher
100+ posts

What are the 1st 5 popular shops on scratch?

Hello! Plz follow me! I like Espeon and Umbreon!

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

where is cong today?
here

(I feel like @WazzoTV saying “I leave for a few hours and everybody is asking me: ARE YOU DEAD?!” lol)
You weren't here yesterday, for me at least

Last edited by Alex11345 (May 27, 2019 19:39:16)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): May 28
Description: says T.R.O. Bux part of The Request Operator and the backround can be with coins and stuff like that. Do whatever thing you'd like.
Project link (if needed): None
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

I LOVE your shop! Speedy, Excellent, and Trustworthy.
Taken.

Is it done?
I will take it, it will be done in less than an hour

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]