Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

I got a new Siggy
Nice but it turns too fast.
Click
Edit:it's awfully quiet here today
I know. But it turns too fast to see anything in detail.

yeah

what the heck
hi I was afk for a while

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

I got a new Siggy
Click

yeah

what the heck
hi I was afk for a while
I'm currently making the TIPS website which does not look cool. But it's a new branch and soon we will be a mighty tree and take over the world

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

I got a new Siggy
Click

yeah

what the heck
hi I was afk for a while
I'm currently making the TIPS website which does not look cool. But it's a new branch and soon we will be a mighty tree and take over the world
Tell me about the website, I could see what I can do

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Er… @pinkiepie710 could you help me manage the UOC center at the website branch?

Note: Not completed.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snip
Not completed but link here.

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Er… @pinkiepie710 could you help me manage the UOC center at the website branch?

Hmm… Looks good, but you do know that there exists a google site 2.0 right?

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snip
Not completed but link here.
Alright, there we go, Check the google form response

GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

It's great, but as a scratch worker, how do I get perms to comment?
I know I can sign up to work on the website, but I'd rather stay on scratch, also how does a Scratch worker use the site if they can't comment?
I guess it might be wip so that would explain why I can't comment

Last edited by GoldenPC611 (May 25, 2019 11:28:36)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

GoldenPC611 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

It's great, but as a scratch worker, how do I get perms to comment?
I know I can sign up to work on the website, but I'd rather stay on scratch, also how does a Scratch worker use the site if they can't comment?
I guess it might be wip so that would explain why I can't comment
Wym comment? Do you mean edit?

GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know what nevermind

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Could you allow me to edit? My google account is TurbineTechwpu@gmail.com.
I could give it a more futuristic or modern look, bc i am a website builder.

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Hey there! Could I have someone else do the second and third challenges for the Scratch Cup? I am not an artist, and I would like some help. Please let em know if you can do either of them. Also, please give me a link to the project on my profile once you are done with it. Thanks! I will be the one to give the project to the SC.
I'd help, but I'm The Emerald Shop's rep so I don't think that's allowed? Or I just want to help TES, who knows…
Oh wow, I forgot which shop I was in when I posted that… I thought I was in the Scratch Century Shop! I am so sorry!! Never mind then.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: culverkwan
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 9
Why should we choose you?: Because I think a good standard in Scratch
Code Word: 1=0

Page 210 no edit!

Last edited by culverkwan (June 26, 2019 10:40:38)

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Raffle:

Ends 26th May

1. Dragonlord767
2. Struggling_Demigods
5. FollowCherryBlossom
7. pinkiepie710
8. Alex11345
10. Panda_Gamer1212

Only 10 spot available so come quick!

Reward: 1 point.

@pinkiepie710 can also bump this.
4 please, if I'm qualified to be a worker.

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can my shop be partners with yours? If so, here is the banner and link:

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2hcjkwg.png[/img]

The owner is me and sense you are one of the most popular shop, don't you want to make it more popular? I get at least 50 views a day, so who knows? Can we?

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: coolcatcool2
Are you following this thread?: yes
How active are you (1-10): 7-10
Why should we choose you?: I am good at keeping track of orders sense I check all my messages daily unless I'm on vacation. I'm also good at editing and other stuff like that. 1=0
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Raffle:

Ends 26th May

1. Dragonlord767
2. Struggling_Demigods
5. FollowCherryBlossom
7. pinkiepie710
8. Alex11345
10. Panda_Gamer1212

Only 10 spot available so come quick!

Reward: 1 point.

@pinkiepie710 can also bump this.
I want 6.
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Are you following this thread?: yes
How active are you (1-10): 7-10
Why should we choose you?: I am good at keeping track of orders sense I check all my messages daily unless I'm on vacation. I'm also good at editing and other stuff like that. 1=0
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT
Hello? Does anyone hear me?

BUMP

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

What is partypalace doing right now?

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Work you want done: banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): May 28
Description: says T.R.O. Bux part of The Request Operator and the backround can be with coins and stuff like that. Do whatever thing you'd like.
Project link (if needed): None
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

I LOVE your shop! Speedy, Excellent, and Trustworthy.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]