Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Hello back here on a different browser (actually the same PC but it's Chrome and IE)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Hello back here on a different browser (actually the same PC but it's Chrome and IE)
okay kewl, here are some questions:
  1. How do you receive an order from the UOC
  2. What does UOC stand for?
  3. who still uses internet explorer

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

okay kewl, here are some questions:
  1. How do you receive an order from the UOC
  2. What does UOC stand for?
  3. who still uses internet explorer
1. The UOC Manager will Update it as I ask him/her to
2. Unclaimed Orders Center
3. Me (only once just now)

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 26, 2019 08:07:48)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

wait… since when did i have a bux under my name? hmmm…

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

wait… since when did i have a bux under my name? hmmm…

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

51.3K views

19 pages to go until 4th biggest shop on scratch

yes yes yes this is my life now

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): May 28
Description: says T.R.O. Bux part of The Request Operator and the backround can be with coins and stuff like that. Do whatever thing you'd like.
Project link (if needed): None
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

I LOVE your shop! Speedy, Excellent, and Trustworthy.
Thanks!

legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

legoboy7107 wrote:

HI HI HI AH AH AH I'M HERE. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY ACTIVITY CHECKS I'M SORRY I'M HERE NOW! PLS DON'T BAN ME LOL. AAAAnyway, yeah been absent for a while, last couple months of school were rough but now it's over! I came back and I had well over 2,000 messages oof.
Hai, welcome back!
Hi. Thanks!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whoop!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: -Literal-
Work you want done: Logo
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): I don't desprately need it, so whenever you want
Description: Blueprint with some designs on it (Optional), as well as an L written on it
Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yep
I can do this
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@ EVERYONE! Announcement!
I updated the website and published it at the link below! @cong, I gave you access to it so you can edit it.
https://sites.google.com/view/teamintelligentprojectsshopweb/home

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey @-Literal- I made the logo you wanted!

Last edited by Poufflez (May 26, 2019 17:20:58)

-Literal-
New Scratcher
24 posts

Who did the work for you: @Poufflez
Example of work (project link/quote): Link to the logo: http://i65.tinypic.com/2q3qb9d.png
Score out of ten: 10/10 !
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): y
Was it on time? (y/n): y
Will you come again?: I'm not sure if I will need anything soon, but I might in the (somewhat)near future

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suggestion
The front page is extremely hard to navigate. The top is littered with (arguably unnecessary) banners, and the order form is over halfway down. I think that we can move some things into another post (you did post something directly below the first post, you can put things there), and then reorder the front page so it's easier for people to find what they want. Trust me, people were congratulating me on how nice TES 3.0's front page looked for nearly ten pages. I can do front pages.

Post 1: Customer info
  • TIPS banner
  • 5th Biggest Shop banner
  • The Scratch Cup Banner (Move it to the second post when TSC 1.0 is over)
  • Kumquat guard/Spam guard
  • We-Need-help Station
  • Order form
  • New Scratcher Box
  • Customer Service Survey
  • Reporting Form
  • Worker application form
  • Partners
  • Partner Application Form
  • Ban list
  • List of workers (Not worker scores) (This didn't exist before???)
  • Board of Directors

Post 2: Worker info
  • Rules for accepting workers
  • Worker scores (Can we remove fired workers from this?)
  • Points and payment
  • Activity checks
  • 200 pages banner
  • Stock Market
  • Acheivements (pages, orders, etc.)
  • Orders taken

Removed:
  • USS banner (We don't need a banner for that, stick the USS with our partners
  • 100 pages banner (The 200 pages banner is enough)
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hh i'm signing up at the website and i'm trying to decide if i want to use my spam email or my real email, because my real email has my real name in it. everyone else used real emails so i'm conflicted here. also, how do you subscribe to the website?
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion
The front page is extremely hard to navigate. The top is littered with (arguably unnecessary) banners, and the order form is over halfway down. I think that we can move some things into another post (you did post something directly below the first post, you can put things there), and then reorder the front page so it's easier for people to find what they want. Trust me, people were congratulating me on how nice TES 3.0's front page looked for nearly ten pages. I can do front pages.

• TIPS banner
  • We-Need-help Station
  • Order form
  • New Scratcher Box
  • Reporting Form
  • Partners
  • Ban list
  • Board of Directors

• Points and payment
  • Activity checks
  • 200 pages banner
  • Stock Market
  • Orders taken

Removed:
As the Vice President, I support this suggestion

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion

~snipped the rest bc it was really long~
Yay!
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion

• TIPS banner
  • We-Need-help Station
  • Order form
  • New Scratcher Box
  • Reporting Form
  • Partners
  • Ban list
  • Board of Directors

• Points and payment
  • Activity checks
  • 200 pages banner
  • Stock Market
  • Orders taken

Removed:
There used to be a list of workers, what their jobs were and what field they worked in, etc. I was in the art section for example. Don't know what happened to that list, and I think it was not around long enough to be on Wayback machine lol (I looked myself up on wayback machine…gosh the memories).
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

legoboy7107 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion
~snip~
There used to be a list of workers, what their jobs were and what field they worked in, etc. I was in the art section for example. Don't know what happened to that list, and I think it was not around long enough to be on Wayback machine lol (I looked myself up on wayback machine…gosh the memories).
Yeah, I think I remember that too, but it's gone now. I don't even know why. Cong we want answers
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Suggestion

~snipped the rest bc it was really long~
Yay!
I also vote for this too!

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]