Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Username: Poufflez
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yep
How active are you (1-10): 9
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a hard working active scratch user and I love to help others! I have participated in shops before and have experience working with customers. I will always try my best to satisfy the customers.1=0
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Poufflez wrote:

Why should we choose you?: Because I am a hard working active scratch user and I love to help others! I have participated in shops before and have experience working with customers. I will always try my best to satisfy the customers.1=0
Accepted, welcome

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poufflez wrote:

Accepted!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 4 (4 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

Username: dude341
Work you want done: OK, so could you try to recreate the sound effects from 1:10 to 1:15 and 0:15 to 0:20 in this video? I can't use the actual video itself because music is also playing (and yes, don't recreate the music )
Project link (if needed): N/A
Deadline (date, month and year please): N/A
Are you following this thread? (please do until someone finishes your order): Yes
Other info: Please complete both sound effects at the same time. Also, I want the full 5 seconds for both sound effects.
EDIT: Probably should mention this - please create the sound effect digitally (don't try and recreate the sound in real life basically ), and also, you must recreate the sound effect by yourself, rather than trying to use audio effects to get rid of the music, as you usually can still hear the music a bit (NOTE: If you've managed to make it so you can't hear the music at all, then this is okay!). Just thought I'd mention this before I get anything I don't want .
Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y
Username: openPoll
Work you want done: art
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 11/02/2020 (February 11th, 2020?)
Description: 2D art of typical London underground tube trains, tracks, and stations
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey) yEE
Note: I only need 1 of each. Also, if you can't do it it's fine.
Username: AFNNetworkK12
Work you want done: Coding
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (max. 14/4/19) (April 14th)
Description:A cloud list, that looks professional, and that is ADVANCED.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): YES
Note: I need it to encode and decode data via binary code. In other words, a cloud list engine system that can work via any list.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to get some done!
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Poufflez wrote:

Accepted!
i did it first
also bump

Last edited by Alex11345 (May 24, 2019 09:28:14)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Poufflez wrote:

Accepted!
i did it first
also bump
wait… not even one post in 24 hours?!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I got stickied!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

I got stickied!
Congrats! I applied to join the “shopping mall”, as you call it.
edit: grammar

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (May 24, 2019 14:30:02)

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey there! Could I have someone else do the second and third challenges for the Scratch Cup? I am not an artist, and I would like some help. Please let em know if you can do either of them. Also, please give me a link to the project on my profile once you are done with it. Thanks! I will be the one to give the project to the SC.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: Shop banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 25/05/19
Description: Has to say: The Currency Directory with the backround as Coins stacked up in random amounts.
Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes.

Please hurry!

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Hey there! Could I have someone else do the second and third challenges for the Scratch Cup? I am not an artist, and I would like some help. Please let em know if you can do either of them. Also, please give me a link to the project on my profile once you are done with it. Thanks! I will be the one to give the project to the SC.
I'd help, but I'm The Emerald Shop's rep so I don't think that's allowed? Or I just want to help TES, who knows…

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Description: Has to say: The Currency Directory with the background as Coins stacked up in random amounts.
I'll take this! I should have it done in a few minutes, depending on how long it takes me to find a good background image.
-Literal-
New Scratcher
24 posts

Username: -Literal-
Work you want done: Logo
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): I don't desprately need it, so whenever you want
Description: Blueprint with some designs on it (Optional), as well as an L written on it
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yep
partypalace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @partypalace
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: yes
How active are you (1-10): 5
Why should we choose you?: i am good at art and VAing (if you have VA) also i check my mail every time unless i am off ‘1=0’
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT yes

Hello! Plz follow me! I like Espeon and Umbreon!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Yes, you’re just the rep. You can find anyone in your shop to do it as long as YOU present it.

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Description: Has to say: The Currency Directory with the backround as Coins stacked up in random amounts.

Please hurry!
I’m just telling you it probably won’t be stickied, since the current Directory also accepts currencies.

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

partypalace wrote:

Username: @partypalace
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: yes
How active are you (1-10): 5
Why should we choose you?: i am good at art and VAing (if you have VA) also i check my mail every time unless i am off ‘1=0’
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT yes
accepted

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Please hurry!
Order Complete!

Please rate us using the rating form in the front page and let me know if anything needs changing!
Happy Scratching and thanks for shopping at T.I.P.S!

Last edited by Alex11345 (May 25, 2019 03:41:24)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

I got a new Siggy

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

I got a new Siggy
Nice but it turns too fast.

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

I got a new Siggy
Click
Edit:it's awfully quiet here today

Last edited by Alex11345 (May 25, 2019 07:37:35)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

I got a new Siggy
Click
Edit:it's awfully quiet here today
I know. But it turns too fast to see anything in detail.

yeah

what the heck

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]