Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Am I not allowed to use my alts to order anything from the shops that my main account is banned from and same thing if I ask someone else to fill out my order form because I am banned?
If it is by you or an alt it is not allowed. I think. But I assume that an order posted by someone else would be allowed, because it is not you posting
Okay I guess in the orders or order on the order form/forms that they are filling out for me I guess they will need to put in the notes: section of the form I guess they will need to put This order is for @Thegreatgames323 and is that okay if that is put in the notes section because I am banned but I can still ‘bypass’ my ban because I am wondering?
Actually, I would suggest just ordering at another shop.

Edit: Also, I'm taking this order:
Username: oui_oui_la_mac
Work: code
Deadline: I don't need it right now but i would like it as soon as possible
description: I would like to make this project mobile compatible like do it whatever way I just need it to look good
Project link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/307830609/
I would want some help with making it work on mobile like an idea or a way to make playable on phone or tablet

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (May 20, 2019 01:28:23)

Thegreatgames323
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Am I not allowed to use my alts to order anything from the shops that my main account is banned from and same thing if I ask someone else to fill out my order form because I am banned?
If it is by you or an alt it is not allowed. I think. But I assume that an order posted by someone else would be allowed, because it is not you posting.
Okay I guess in the orders or order on the order form/forms that they are filling out for me I guess they will need to put in the notes: section of the form I guess they will need to put This order is for @Thegreatgames323 and is that okay if that is put in the notes section because I am banned but I can still ‘bypass’ my ban because I am wondering?
When you are ordering for someone else you usualy put their username down in the username section.
Okay and even if the account that the person uses for shopping on the Scratch Forums is banned from certain shops like mine for this shop and TES (The Emerald Shop 3.0) just wondering about that and how will you know if it is for/by a certain scratcher?

GREAT GAMES BY THE ONE AND ONLY @Thegreatgames323
Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Who did the work for you: pinkiepie710
Example of work (project link/quote): Here
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): y
Was it on time? (y/n): No, but I don't mind, since I didn't need it right away, and it was overdue before pinkiepie710 took the order.
Will you come again?: Probably, depending if I need something else done that I can't do myself.

Last edited by Poufflez (May 20, 2019 03:35:38)

Struggling_Demigods
Scratcher
33 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

velociraptorbluejf wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 204 no edit! Forgot to close the red so edit. (and lots of adding workers)

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 2nd June 2019 or receive 1 strike)

Have Responded:
@AFNNetworkK12
@DragonLord767(*)
@jbrow78
@pinkiepie710
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom

Have not Responded:
@NinjaCraft16
@legoboy7107(*)
@Mystreyturtle96(*)
@Panda_Gamer1212(*)
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@OwenRich(*)
@PegasusHT(**)
@MClovers
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@etherian_bow
@GoldenPC611
@happycat3333333
@agrayrock57
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-

@pinkiepie710 can bump this.
Responded.
Responded

Hello, its me.
(M(A(G(A :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF)

(Fly (American :: #0000FF) :: #0AF7FF )

(Love (The (New (American (Livery :: #0000FF) :: #19F7FF) :: #FF8CF0) :: #30FF21) :: #61FFD5)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Am I not allowed to use my alts to order anything from the shops that my main account is banned from and same thing if I ask someone else to fill out my order form because I am banned?
If it is by you or an alt it is not allowed. I think. But I assume that an order posted by someone else would be allowed, because it is not you posting.
Yes, your alts are not allowed either.

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

Am I not allowed to use my alts to order anything from the shops that my main account is banned from and same thing if I ask someone else to fill out my order form because I am banned?
If it is by you or an alt it is not allowed. I think. But I assume that an order posted by someone else would be allowed, because it is not you posting.
Okay I guess in the orders or order on the order form/forms that they are filling out for me I guess they will need to put in the notes: section of the form I guess they will need to put This order is for @Thegreatgames323 and is that okay if that is put in the notes section because I am banned but I can still ‘bypass’ my ban because I am wondering?
When you are ordering for someone else you usualy put their username down in the username section.
Okay and even if the account that the person uses for shopping on the Scratch Forums is banned from certain shops like mine for this shop and TES (The Emerald Shop 3.0) just wondering about that and how will you know if it is for/by a certain scratcher?

I have my ways.

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Username: congyingzhou
Work you want done: Coding
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 01/03/2019 (March 1st)
Description: I just need cloud data that saves into a list, using the coding and decoding method.
Project link (if needed): It’s for my chatbot
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Why wouldn’t I be, considering my status in this shop?
Hey cong, would this encoder/decoder be enough to complete this order? I could probably make it do cloud list things as well, but I kinda just want to knock out some orders ASAP, and I did make the project with this order in mind…

I don't need it anymore.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

49.8K views! Only 0.2K views to 50K views!!!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Thegreatgames323
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

49.8K views! Only 0.2K views to 50K views!!!
AM I INVITED TO THAT THINGY?

GREAT GAMES BY THE ONE AND ONLY @Thegreatgames323
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Raffle:

Ends 26th May

1. Dragonlord767
2. Struggling_Demigods
3.
4. culverkwan
5. FollowCherryBlossom
6. Poufflez
7. pinkiepie710
8. Alex11345
9.
10. Panda_Gamer1212

Only 10 spot available so come quick!

Reward: 1 point.


@pinkiepie710 can also bump this.

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 26, 2019 05:13:01)


This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Struggling_Demigods
Scratcher
33 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0


congyingzhou wrote:

Raffle:

Ends 26th May

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Only 10 spot available so come quick!

Reward: 1 point.


@pinkiepie710 can also bump this.
Spot for no. 2

Hello, its me.
(M(A(G(A :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF)

(Fly (American :: #0000FF) :: #0AF7FF )

(Love (The (New (American (Livery :: #0000FF) :: #19F7FF) :: #FF8CF0) :: #30FF21) :: #61FFD5)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Struggling_Demigods wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Raffle:

Ends 26th May

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Only 10 spot available so come quick!

Reward: 1 point.


@pinkiepie710 can also bump this.
Spot for no. 2
Updated!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

49.8K views! Only 0.2K views to 50K views!!!
That's half of 100K views!

49.84K views! (Rounded to 49.85K views)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

49850 views on the mark!

(49851)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Page 206 no edit!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Thegreatgames323
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 206 no edit!

d

GREAT GAMES BY THE ONE AND ONLY @Thegreatgames323
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 206 no edit!

d
Don't post unrelated stuff. Considered as spam.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Thegreatgames323
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Thegreatgames323 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 206 no edit!

d
Don't post unrelated stuff. Considered as spam.
Okay and sorry about that but I was just testing out the feature ok?

GREAT GAMES BY THE ONE AND ONLY @Thegreatgames323
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Raffle:

Ends 26th May

1.
2. Struggling_Demigods
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Only 10 spot available so come quick!

Reward: 1 point.


@pinkiepie710 can also bump this.
5?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 204 no edit! Forgot to close the red so edit. (and lots of adding workers)

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 2nd June 2019 or receive 1 strike)

Have Responded:
@AFNNetworkK12
@DragonLord767(*)
@jbrow78
@pinkiepie710
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom

Have not Responded:
@NinjaCraft16
@legoboy7107(*)
@Mystreyturtle96(*)
@Panda_Gamer1212(*)
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@OwenRich(*)
@PegasusHT(**)
@MClovers
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@etherian_bow
@GoldenPC611
@happycat3333333
@agrayrock57
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-

@pinkiepie710 can bump this.
I'm not here and you do not see this text……..
I am responding now!



May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)































Hey, another siggy scroller!








Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.




Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.


















My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…














You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

















I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!





























Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.























You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

















Come on, please?















… *sobs* pwetty pwese?
















Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 204 no edit! Forgot to close the red so edit. (and lots of adding workers)

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 2nd June 2019 or receive 1 strike)

Have Responded:
@AFNNetworkK12
@DragonLord767(*)
@jbrow78
@pinkiepie710
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom

Have not Responded:
@NinjaCraft16
@legoboy7107(*)
@Mystreyturtle96(*)
@Panda_Gamer1212(*)
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@OwenRich(*)
@PegasusHT(**)
@MClovers
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@etherian_bow
@GoldenPC611
@happycat3333333
@agrayrock57
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-

@pinkiepie710 can bump this.
I'm not here and you do not see this text……..
I am responding now!
here!

♤ash♡
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Activity check and raffle updated!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB