Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Total: 5 (5 qualified, 0 not qualified.)

Username: caker18
Work you want done: Art (make it realistic, please)
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (three weeks at most, I know it is a lot) (March 27th at most)
Description: A bunch of ship sprites (like, the rocket type, but make it really sci-fi and such, like something right out of Star Trek or something.) I want five different variations (from most basic to most complex) of the following: Transport Ship, Destroyer (larger end), Corvette (medium), Fighter (…), Carrier, Colonization Ship, Bomber (medium), battleship (a bunch of guns all over the place), and a command frigate (the cliche type)
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): y
Username: openPoll
Work you want done: art
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 11/02/2020 (February 11th, 2020?)
Description: 2D art of typical London underground tube trains, tracks, and stations
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey) yEE
Note: I only need 1 of each. Also, if you can't do it it's fine.
Username: AFNNetworkK12
Work you want done: Coding
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): ASAP (max. 14/4/19) (April 14th)
Description: A cloud list, that looks professional, and that is ADVANCED. Note: I need it to encode and decode data via binary code. In other words, a cloud list engine system that can work via any list. Please, use a broadcast script.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): YES
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Work you want done: Desperately need voice auditions
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 28/07/2019
Description: Voice auditions, 1 boy, 1 male adult and 1 female adult. (The males are more important though)
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/321779355/
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yeah
Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Work you want done: Art/Animation
Deadline*: ASAP (Preferrably by the end of this month or as soon after as possible)
Description: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread: Yes, although I would like to be notified on my profile when my order is accepted, completed and if there are any questions as I will most likely not check back here regularly.
Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: Backdrop
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 19/08/19 ASAP!!!
Description: A bedroom scene that has a dresser with three drawers. Pink or Light Purple can be the wall color. Also a twin sized bed in the far right corner of the room. Please do not add stuff all over the room, just plain, neat, stuff. And the quilt on the bed can be either plaid or striped in the color of the wall.
Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to get some done!

Last edited by congyingzhou (July 31, 2019 05:23:20)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

I can't see any images, my computer is glitching out…

help…

Page 279 no edit!

Edit: the page
same
My tablet can’t see any images too.

You can’t see any images too?
well, it WAS glitching
yeah I still can't see any images…

on my PC now
Me too!
The images have come back.

At least on my tablet

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vote updated!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Voting should not be a requirement, it should be a choice. I am rating this shop 0 out of 10 in worker rights because you will get a strike if you just don't vote.
Then people will not vote and there is going to be very little votes and possibly there can be a tie or a 1 - 0.
If no one votes, that means there is no staff active, which means you should fire them.
Threating someone for giving a strike if they don't vote is not fair.
They need 3 striked to be fired. If they are gone just for a week without telling you and they missed a big event that doesnt mean you're fired. Unless they have 2 strikes. And we are not threating people. We need the whole shop to vote to know their opinions.
Corrections: 4 strikes to be fired. … unless they have 3 strikes. Otherwise, it’s correct.

The people can be excused for up to one month, and they won’t receive any strikes in the period.

smileycreations15 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Voting should not be a requirement, it should be a choice. I am rating this shop 0 out of 10 in worker rights because you will get a strike if you just don't vote.
Then people will not vote and there is going to be very little votes and possibly there can be a tie or a 1 - 0.
If no one votes, that means there is no staff active, which means you should fire them.
Threating someone for giving a strike if they don't vote is not fair.
They need 3 striked to be fired. If they are gone just for a week without telling you and they missed a big event that doesnt mean you're fired. Unless they have 2 strikes. And we are not threating people. We need the whole shop to vote to know their opinions.
Ok, but I think we need a different and more effective system to make more people vote. But still, you are right
There is no way. Straw poll doesn’t prevent non-workers from voting.
No strikes means NO votes or a little votes, we’re not threatening anyone.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: Backdrop
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): 19/08/19 ASAP!!!
Description: A bedroom scene that has a dresser with three drawers. Pink or Light Purple can be the wall color. Also a twin sized bed in the far right corner of the room. Please do not add stuff all over the room, just plain, neat, stuff. And the quilt on the bed can be either plaid or striped in the color of the wall.
Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Oops did not notice here. I will add this to the UOC

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi

inactive : )
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE (respond before 11th August or get a strike)

The vote: There has been a recent suggestion that we don’t need the customer to follow the thread and we notify the customer on their profile.

Rules: You can state why you say yes or no, but please do not debate or argue with people about which one to choose, and PLEASE DO NOT bribe anybody. Or change their minds other than your statement of why you say yes or no.

Yes: 3
No: 2

Have voted:
@hellounicorns2 (yes)
@DaBoi001 (yes)
@Nambaseking01 (no)
@Panda_Gamer1212 (yes)
@AFNNetworkK12 (no)

Have not voted:
@NinjaCraft16
@Alex11345
@legoboy7107
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@DragonLord767
@OwenRich(**)
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@jbrow78
@etherian_bow(**)
@GoldenPC611(**)
@happycat3333333(**)
@agrayrock57(**)
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-(*)
@partypalace(*)
@culverkwan
@dude341(*)
@SketchyAni
@coolcatcool2
@Zigdev
yeah

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Uggg, High school applications…

I need a week off to do some High school application related activities

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Hi
Hello

Alex11345 wrote:

Uggg, High school applications…

I need a week off to do some High school application related activities
Noted

shop vote updated!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minor changes made.

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

BIG ALERT
Due to the recent dropping of pages, I BEG every worker to take an order or just...chat... or… give suggestions PLEASE
Also, we need to try to be on at the same time as much as possible. That would be nicer since I can throw parties.

20:30 Hong Kong timezone. State the time when you can be most active with timezone please. Please use 24-hour system (e.g. 23:45 is 11:45 p.m.) Not optional.
Okay.

Haha anti flame war group go brrreee

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TERMS OF SERVICE

• You can only change your deadline 24 hours of within you post your order.
  • The deadline must be at least 3 days away.
  • After the initial 24 hours, you can only change your deadline by -30% ONCE only, or extend it as much as you like.
  • You must give credit to the shop.
  • You cannot claim for the product to be made by you.
  • We have the right to say your order is unqualified, either you have not given enough information, or your order form is not complete, or for other reasons. You have to fulfill the requirements.
  • Please fill in the survey after your order has been finished.
  • Please be specific in the description, and write the category that fits best from here of what you're ordering in the ‘work you want done’ section.
  • We will refuse to do any orders that don't abide the Community Guidelines, or have sensitive things in them (such as ‘which Scratcher/shop/studio is best’ or ‘XXX is worse than YYY’)
  • You must write ‘cows are lovely’ in the part ‘have you read the Terms of Service’.
  • If your order is not qualified, we will notify you on your profile and you must update the form within 2 weeks or it will be removed.

Note: Please check the topic for your order for updates. We will not notify you anywhere else, and only notify you on your profile for order completing. And please be patient. We are not robots working around the clock. ‘Fast’ does not mean less than 24 hours. This problem is caused by time zones. If you don't find your order on the UOC and nobody has finished it, then it has been taken and the worker is still working on it, or I have not updated the UOC yet.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 6, 2020 10:05:28)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

BIG ALERT
Due to the recent dropping of pages, I BEG every worker to take an order or just...chat... or… give suggestions PLEASE
Also, we need to try to be on at the same time as much as possible. That would be nicer since I can throw parties.

20:30 Hong Kong timezone. State the time when you can be most active with timezone please. Please use 24-hour system (e.g. 23:45 is 11:45 p.m.) Not optional.
Okay.
So…?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Updated

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

TERMS OF SERVICE

• You can only change your deadline 24 hours of within you post your order.
  • The deadline must be at least 3 days away.
  • After the initial 24 hours, you can only change your deadline by -30% ONCE only, or extend it as much as you like.
  • You must give credit to the shop.
  • You cannot claim for the product to be made by you.
  • You must write ‘cows are lovely’ in the part ‘have you read the Terms of Service’.
  • We have the right to say your order is unqualified, either you have not given enough information, or your order form is not complete, or for other reasons. You have to fulfill the requirements.
  • Please fill in the survey after your order has been finished.
  • Please be specific in the description, and write the category that fits best from here of what you're ordering in the ‘work you want done’ section.

Note: Please check the thread for your order. We will not notify you anywhere else. And please be patient. We are not robots working around the clock. ‘Fast’ does not mean less than 24 hours. This problem is caused by time zones. If you don't find your order on the UOC and nobody has finished it, then it has been taken and the worker is still working on it, or I have not updated the UOC yet.
This thing here to settle the confusion

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alone… in solitude…

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Hi
Hello

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For some reason this is the link I'm on:

https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=282#post-3650433

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

For some reason this is the link I'm on:

https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=282#post-3650433
it works too, although it's bigger

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Page 283 no edit! 2 in a row!

starting the streak again

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]