Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): May 28
Description: says T.R.O. Bux part of The Request Operator and the backround can be with coins and stuff like that. Do whatever thing you'd like.
Project link (if needed): None
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

I LOVE your shop! Speedy, Excellent, and Trustworthy.
Taken.

Is it done?
I will take it, it will be done in less than an hour
Actually, I kind of forgot about it, but here you go.

http://i64.tinypic.com/b7m176.jpg

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
Work you want done: banner
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy): May 28
Description: says T.R.O. Bux part of The Request Operator and the backround can be with coins and stuff like that. Do whatever thing you'd like.
Project link (if needed): None
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

I LOVE your shop! Speedy, Excellent, and Trustworthy.
Taken.

Is it done?
I will take it, it will be done in less than an hour
Actually, I kind of forgot about it, but here you go.

http://i64.tinypic.com/b7m176.jpg
Okay, cool, so I won't take it then

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: dude341
Role: Reviewer
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 9
Why should we choose you?: I like to play & review people's games & projects, and making constructive criticism for areas of the project that could be improved.

Placeholder
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Why should we choose you?: I like to play & review people's games & projects, and making constructive criticism for areas of the project that could be improved.
Denied, Read the Ts&Cs

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Denied, Read the Ts&Cs
Everything in my application seems to comply with the terms and conditions?

Placeholder
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Denied, Read the Ts&Cs
Oh, I've just realised. I needed to mention the codeword, “1=0”. So okay then:
Why should we choose you?: I like to play & review people's games & projects, and making constructive criticism for areas of the project that could be improved. 1=0

It would be better if that part wasn't in small font, not everyone has 20/20 vision.

Placeholder
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Denied, Read the Ts&Cs
Why should we choose you?: I like to play & review people's games & projects, and making constructive criticism for areas of the project that could be improved. 1=0

It would be better if that part wasn't in small font, not everyone has 20/20 vision.
Cool, Accepted

Poufflez
Scratcher
100+ posts

Don't know if @cong has seen that I finished an order, and the filled out survey is the first post on page 212

Last edited by Poufflez (May 27, 2019 22:06:19)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Warning: I changed my pfp. This has not happened in a while. I am still Pie. My pfp actually looks scarily like me, the sweatshirt color is just a bit too dark and I'm not wearing a ponytail, but the majority of it is basically exactly me. Scary.
kewl, so a kinda face reveal
Kinda. it's close, but not actually me.
actually my face was previously part of a project i'd made like three years ago before i updated it (:

congyingzhou wrote:

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

My only suggestion for the website is that you not insert Google Docs because they're really hard to read. Could you please just type out the text? Other than that, great website!
No problem with that. I can see it quite clearly. I'll make the text bigger if that's the problem.
actually, i can't even see the docs (due to my school gmail account, bleh), so i would also like you to just type it out.

congyingzhou wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Warning: I changed my pfp. This has not happened in a while. I am still Pie. My pfp actually looks scarily like me, the sweatshirt color is just a bit too dark and I'm not wearing a ponytail, but the majority of it is basically exactly me. Scary.
oof
ghost
I also feel intimidated by ur new logo
feels like a new pie
a stranger
~snippy~
1. I deleted the departments because they are so frustrating to edit and people just keep doing orders that don't belong in their department.
2. I'm working on TIPS 2.0 and it will be in the reserved format or whatever. (so the first post is just banners {whee})
never fear, i am still pie! i'll probably change my pfp again for pride month tho, lol.
1. makes sense. it's the same at the emerald shop, but i like having the departments because it looks nice. (:
2. i'm looking forward to a less laggy forum! and a banner post would be awesome since we have s o m a n y banners

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Hey pie we both used the same pfp maker. Mine is literally me.
wow our pfps are really similar lol
hey, jbrow also used the same pfp maker! it's a revolution!

partypalace wrote:

What are the 1st 5 popular shops on scratch?
last I checked,
1. Makethebrainhappy’s shop
2. Sigton’s Shop
3. The Emerald Shop
4. Glitter store
5. T.I.P.S.

dude341 wrote:

~snipped worker app~
finally joining the shop, huh? welcome!
one of your orders still hasn't been taken lol

edit: fixed bbcode

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (May 28, 2019 03:09:21)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is C0Ng DeAd??

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Another suggestion
I made us a new banner! Nothing against waffle's banner, but it's pretty old and I figured we could use a new one! This one's pretty simple, but it looks cool, and I can always change the font. Here's my new banner:

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Another suggestion
I made us a new banner! Nothing against waffle's banner, but it's pretty old and I figured we could use a new one! This one's pretty simple, but it looks cool, and I can always change the font. Here's my new banner:

I love it!!

no signature plz
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Another suggestion

I think it looks pretty good, but I don't know if Cong would like it

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Hey! I am updating the website some more! Updates include:
Rewriting the footer
Changing the header background

I will post when I am done with the updates
I ain't finished with the website. I have lots more things to add.

Okay, regarding Pie's suggestion, I have come up with a solution that I will put into action today.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Another suggestion

I love it!!
Thanks!

Alex11345 wrote:

I think it looks pretty good, but I don't know if Cong would like it
Yeah, neither do I. It might be too techy or something.
you forgot page 214 no edit ):
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Another suggestion

I love it!!
not to try to show you up but I had this in mind:

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/TIPSbanner20.jpg[/img]

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Ok. I'm just going to say my opinion. We don't need a website.
Hey pie we both used the same pfp maker. Mine is litterly me.
You got one in ur shop

coolcatcool2 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Page 204 no edit! Forgot to close the red so edit. (and lots of adding workers)

ACTIVITY CHECK (respond before 2nd June 2019 or receive 1 strike)

Have Responded:
@AFNNetworkK12
@DragonLord767(*)
@jbrow78
@pinkiepie710
@Alex11345
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Panda_Gamer1212(*)
@Mystreyturtle96(*)
@velociraptorbluejf(**)
@Struggling_Demigods(*)
@meowmeow824
@-DancerRJV-
@legoboy7107(*)

Have not Responded:
@NinjaCraft16
@OwenRich(*)
@PegasusHT(**)
@MClovers
@etherian_bow
@GoldenPC611
@happycat3333333
@agrayrock57

@pinkiepie710 can bump this.

Sense I'm a worker, but you haven't added me to the worker board, I'm active. Just so you know.
You joined during the activity check so you don't count.

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

where is cong today?
here

(I feel like @WazzoTV saying “I leave for a few hours and everybody is asking me: ARE YOU DEAD?!” lol)
You weren't here yesterday, for me at least
I was, for me. I check this daily.

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Denied, Read the Ts&Cs

Small text is no problem.

Poufflez wrote:

Don't know if @cong has seen that I finished an order, and the filled out survey is the first post on page 212
Seen and updated!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Another suggestion

I'm gonna make one. That would be better.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2 new pages, ouch

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Maybe we could have a vote?

President of Scratch ShopBux
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]