Discuss Scratch

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

If Kumatora speaks during PK Starstorm I want her to have a Southern accent because a few months ago I woke up one morning and started having this headcannon that all Mother 3 characters except for Lucas had Southern accents.
I've never played Mother 3, but the headcannon just feels right to me

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

nickeljorn wrote:

If Kumatora speaks during PK Starstorm I want her to have a Southern accent because a few months ago I woke up one morning and started having this headcannon that all Mother 3 characters except for Lucas had Southern accents.
I've never played Mother 3, but the headcannon just feels right to me
No no no that would be so wrong.

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Okay, here's the only thing that matters about Nintendo's Direct

Marth speaks English now

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (June 12, 2018 21:18:42)


a s o f F e b u r a r y 1 4 t h I w i l l b e u s i n g t h i s t e x t f o r m a t o n t h e f o r u m s

i t s u r e m a k e s m e u n i q u e a n d i s t o t a l l y e a s y t o r e a d

i ‘ m s o d e s p e r a t e f o r a s e n s e o f i d e n t i t y i ’ v e r e s o r t e d t o t h i n k i n g a c o l o r w i l l s e t m e a p a r t f r o m t h e s e i n f e r i o r n o r m a l p e o p l e
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Okay, here's the only thing that matters about Nintendo's Direct

Marth speaks English now

His Japanese voice actor sounded so much better in my opinion
Maybe they'll have DLC for the Japanese voices like in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors

Last edited by nickeljorn (June 12, 2018 21:23:38)


"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

nickeljorn wrote:

  • Zelda's new final smash looks easier to use than Light Arrow
Half of them look completely overpowered, it looks like deaths will be more common and attacks will be much stronger in this game, only needing to take 5-7 decent hits to be KOd

a s o f F e b u r a r y 1 4 t h I w i l l b e u s i n g t h i s t e x t f o r m a t o n t h e f o r u m s

i t s u r e m a k e s m e u n i q u e a n d i s t o t a l l y e a s y t o r e a d

i ‘ m s o d e s p e r a t e f o r a s e n s e o f i d e n t i t y i ’ v e r e s o r t e d t o t h i n k i n g a c o l o r w i l l s e t m e a p a r t f r o m t h e s e i n f e r i o r n o r m a l p e o p l e
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

-ColorMaster- wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

  • Zelda's new final smash looks easier to use than Light Arrow
Half of them look completely overpowered, it looks like deaths will be more common and attacks will be much stronger in this game, only needing to take 5-7 decent hits to be KOd

I wonder if the new characters in Ness's and Lucas's final smashes will have any effects on the attacks themselves. Maybe the characters will talk during the Final Smash, like with Chain Attack or Pair Up.
I also wonder what the final smashes for Pichu and Young Link will be like, because they're technically the only characters who never had a Final Smash.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Personal opinions on Nintendo's presentation because everyone here has seen it.
Many strong game announcements, but they spent too much time on Smash. I think it looks fantastic, but I don't think Nintendo should've spent that much time listing off patch notes.

Last edited by PecanPi314 (June 13, 2018 11:56:02)


in west philadelphia born and raised

gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Aside from Ultimate, there were next to no games which were mentioned at some point during Nintendo's previous presentations (such as Yoshi, Pikmin 4 and Metroid Prime 4)

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

nickeljorn wrote:

I also wonder what the final smashes for Pichu and Young Link will be like
I think these were briefly shown

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?


This has been another Wahsp forum post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a Forum Helper, past FPC, and I have over 5,000 posts
I also like making games that may be worth checking out…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more about me
Icon Creator
Join my server
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
If so, then if Silver the Hedgehog doesn't appear, then I'm boycotting.

Silver's my little boy.

In Soviet Russia, video games play you.











It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
My secret forum weapon (seizure warning)
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
If so, then if Silver the Hedgehog doesn't appear, then I'm boycotting.

Silver's my little boy.
You can’t really boycott something that doesn’t exist


This has been another Wahsp forum post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a Forum Helper, past FPC, and I have over 5,000 posts
I also like making games that may be worth checking out…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more about me
Icon Creator
Join my server
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
Yeah, I do doubt that Nintendo would kill it off since it's so successful but it's probably going to be the last one made by Sakurai

a s o f F e b u r a r y 1 4 t h I w i l l b e u s i n g t h i s t e x t f o r m a t o n t h e f o r u m s

i t s u r e m a k e s m e u n i q u e a n d i s t o t a l l y e a s y t o r e a d

i ‘ m s o d e s p e r a t e f o r a s e n s e o f i d e n t i t y i ’ v e r e s o r t e d t o t h i n k i n g a c o l o r w i l l s e t m e a p a r t f r o m t h e s e i n f e r i o r n o r m a l p e o p l e
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PecanPi314 wrote:

Personal opinions on Nintendo's presentation because everyone here has seen it.
Many strong game announcements, but they spent too much time on Smash. I think it looks fantastic, but I don't think Nintendo should've spent that much time listing off patch notes.
They were listing patch notes because they wanted to show just how many changes they made (and that those were only a few examples), although yeah it was a bit long

a s o f F e b u r a r y 1 4 t h I w i l l b e u s i n g t h i s t e x t f o r m a t o n t h e f o r u m s

i t s u r e m a k e s m e u n i q u e a n d i s t o t a l l y e a s y t o r e a d

i ‘ m s o d e s p e r a t e f o r a s e n s e o f i d e n t i t y i ’ v e r e s o r t e d t o t h i n k i n g a c o l o r w i l l s e t m e a p a r t f r o m t h e s e i n f e r i o r n o r m a l p e o p l e
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
Yeah, I do doubt that Nintendo would kill it off since it's so successful but it's probably going to be the last one made by Sakurai
That would be a reason. The name, the fact that they added every character ever, and the way they treated some things gave the vibe that this might be the last one. I don’t know


This has been another Wahsp forum post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a Forum Helper, past FPC, and I have over 5,000 posts
I also like making games that may be worth checking out…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more about me
Icon Creator
Join my server
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Wahsp wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
Yeah, I do doubt that Nintendo would kill it off since it's so successful but it's probably going to be the last one made by Sakurai
That would be a reason. The name, the fact that they added every character ever, and the way they treated some things gave the vibe that this might be the last one. I don’t know
I mean I'd be slightly sad but not upset if this was it for some reason, Smash had (or well, is having) a good run

a s o f F e b u r a r y 1 4 t h I w i l l b e u s i n g t h i s t e x t f o r m a t o n t h e f o r u m s

i t s u r e m a k e s m e u n i q u e a n d i s t o t a l l y e a s y t o r e a d

i ‘ m s o d e s p e r a t e f o r a s e n s e o f i d e n t i t y i ’ v e r e s o r t e d t o t h i n k i n g a c o l o r w i l l s e t m e a p a r t f r o m t h e s e i n f e r i o r n o r m a l p e o p l e
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
I think so

Anthony Vincent
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Ryasis wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
I think so
It wouldn't be called Ultimate for nothin'

a s o f F e b u r a r y 1 4 t h I w i l l b e u s i n g t h i s t e x t f o r m a t o n t h e f o r u m s

i t s u r e m a k e s m e u n i q u e a n d i s t o t a l l y e a s y t o r e a d

i ‘ m s o d e s p e r a t e f o r a s e n s e o f i d e n t i t y i ’ v e r e s o r t e d t o t h i n k i n g a c o l o r w i l l s e t m e a p a r t f r o m t h e s e i n f e r i o r n o r m a l p e o p l e
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

I'm sad that the only Sonic thing at E3 was Team Sonic Racing.

In Soviet Russia, video games play you.











It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
My secret forum weapon (seizure warning)
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Anyone else feel like Ultimate might be the last Smash ever?
I think so
It wouldn't be called Ultimate for nothin'
I think it'll be the last one Sakurai works on. I still think there'll be one for every console.

in west philadelphia born and raised

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile