Discuss Scratch

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

E3 is right around the corner. On June 12th - 14th all your favorite companies will talk about their upcoming games. Discuss what you would like to see/ your thoughts on what ends up being revealed

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

I'm expecting Pokemon switch to be revealed at E3, it looks like a big enough game that will get fans and maybe non-fans hyped.

--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Speculation: Games are going to be revealed.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

I'm expecting Pokemon switch to be revealed at E3, it looks like a big enough game that will get fans and maybe non-fans hyped.

I think it was leaked that Scarlet/Olive (Which is what I call the next games) will be announced at E3

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

Scarlet/Olive
That doesn't sound like a realistic title in all honesty.

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gigamushroom wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Scarlet/Olive
That doesn't sound like a realistic title in all honesty.

Well, there was a leak that the next games would be Red/Green reboots (Not 100% sure if it's true though) and Scarlet and Olive are shades of Red and Green respectively!
Plus, the names would sound good in Pokemon Adventures. I have a second cousin named Scarlet, which basically proves that Scarlet is a decent name.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Speculation: Games are going to be revealed, except for Microsoft who releases a new “technological” bouncy ball because they're bored

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Speculation: Games are going to be revealed, except for Microsoft who releases a new “technological” bouncy ball because they're bored
Nice

​I am Wahsp

Mario Party will be revealed, with completely off-the-wall new gameplay not reminiscent of the vehicle or classic style.

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wahsp wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Nice

Lol, I don't think Microsoft will ever make bouncy balls though

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gigamushroom wrote:

Mario Party will be revealed, with completely off-the-wall new gameplay not reminiscent of the vehicle or classic style.
I was about to say that's very unlikely but actually… That's pretty plausible, could be bad, could be good

gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

I was about to say that's very unlikely but actually… That's pretty plausible, could be bad, could be good
So you say it's unlikely/plausible. What do you think it will be? The car, the MP 1-8 gameplay, or nothing (no reveal)?

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gigamushroom wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

So you say it's unlikely/plausible. What do you think it will be? The car, the MP 1-8 gameplay, or nothing (no reveal)?
Well when I first saw your message I thought it was unlikely but I thought about it some more and it seems actually pretty likely

So most likely something new, if not they're using the style like in that 3DS one that isn't Top 100

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (May 12, 2018 22:38:50)

petsounds
Scratcher
500+ posts

i'm expecting for todd howard to announce a new version of skyrim instead of something original and cool
looking forward to the memes about it though
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

petsounds wrote:

i'm expecting for todd howard to announce a new version of skyrim instead of something original and cool
No one would be suprised.

gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

Well when I first saw your message I thought it was unlikely but I thought about it some more and it seems actually pretty likely

So most likely something new, if not they're using the style like in that 3DS one that isn't Top 100
But Top 100 used Star Rush’s style, and I highly doubt they would use the Island Tour one

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gigamushroom wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

But Top 100 used Star Rush’s style, and I highly doubt they would use the Island Tour one
Yeah, Star Rush, that one. Sorry, don't know much about Top 100

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We will most likely get new information about Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Metriod Prime 4, A Hat in Time DLC, the new Yoshi game, and that Sonic racing game SEGA teased awhile back.

Oh, and more of those annual releases thanks to Activision and Ubisoft.

Last edited by Spycapt54 (May 14, 2018 01:14:06)

lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am crossing (no pun intended) my fingers for animal crossing on switch!

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

We will most likely get new information about Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Metriod Prime 4, A Hat in Time DLC, the new Yoshi game, and that Sonic racing game SEGA teased awhile back.

Oh, and more of those annual releases thanks to Activision and Ubisoft.
Pokémon hasn’t had information in a year

​I am Wahsp