Discuss Scratch

PecanPi314
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

What's everyone's thoughts on that (confirmed fake) “leak” of Nintendo's E3 show? Here's what the line-up was:
Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Octopath Traveller and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Super Smash Bros – Developed by Bandai Namco
Punch Out!! Become the Champion – Developed by Next Level Games
Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
Fire Emblem Memories – Developed by Intelligent Systems
Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
Yoshi’s Flipping Island – Developed by Good-Feel
Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions – Developed by Game Freak
F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios
Any that you wish were real?
It would be cool but it's fake. Yoshi's Flipping island is a bit of a dead giveaway, and even though there are (most likely fake) domains for lets go pikachu and lets go Eevee, I can't imagine the two Pokemon games being called that.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here “Huge success”
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PecanPi314 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

What's everyone's thoughts on that (confirmed fake) “leak” of Nintendo's E3 show? Here's what the line-up was:
Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Octopath Traveller and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Super Smash Bros – Developed by Bandai Namco
Punch Out!! Become the Champion – Developed by Next Level Games
Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
Fire Emblem Memories – Developed by Intelligent Systems
Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
Yoshi’s Flipping Island – Developed by Good-Feel
Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions – Developed by Game Freak
F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios
Any that you wish were real?
It would be cool but it's fake. Yoshi's Flipping island is a bit of a dead giveaway, and even though there are (most likely fake) domains for lets go pikachu and lets go Eevee, I can't imagine the two Pokemon games being called that.
That's obviously fake without the confirmations, although a new F-Zero game would be pretty darn cool

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (May 21, 2018 01:36:29)


if it's a post from 3 months ago or earlier, I probably already regret it immensely, same will apply with this sig in 3 months time

baked beans
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

-ColorMaster- wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

What's everyone's thoughts on that (confirmed fake) “leak” of Nintendo's E3 show? Here's what the line-up was:
Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Octopath Traveller and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Super Smash Bros – Developed by Bandai Namco
Punch Out!! Become the Champion – Developed by Next Level Games
Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
Fire Emblem Memories – Developed by Intelligent Systems
Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
Yoshi’s Flipping Island – Developed by Good-Feel
Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions – Developed by Game Freak
F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios
Any that you wish were real?
It would be cool but it's fake. Yoshi's Flipping island is a bit of a dead giveaway, and even though there are (most likely fake) domains for lets go pikachu and lets go Eevee, I can't imagine the two Pokemon games being called that.
That's obviously fake without the confirmations, although a new F-Zero game would be pretty darn cool
We haven't had an F-zero game in 14 years, a new one would be AMAZING.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PecanPi314 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

What's everyone's thoughts on that (confirmed fake) “leak” of Nintendo's E3 show? Here's what the line-up was:
Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Octopath Traveller and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Super Smash Bros – Developed by Bandai Namco
Punch Out!! Become the Champion – Developed by Next Level Games
Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
Fire Emblem Memories – Developed by Intelligent Systems
Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
Yoshi’s Flipping Island – Developed by Good-Feel
Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions – Developed by Game Freak
F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios
Any that you wish were real?
It would be cool but it's fake. Yoshi's Flipping island is a bit of a dead giveaway, and even though there are (most likely fake) domains for lets go pikachu and lets go Eevee, I can't imagine the two Pokemon games being called that.

Well, the company that registered the let’s go domains was the same company that registered the domains for the sun and moon websites

“I am OK! You are OK!”-Makiko Ohmoto
“Where have I seen a hat like that before, I wonder…?”-The Nintendo Badge Arcade Bunny
“Brand-new seafood thrown up on the beach”-Mother 2 strategy guide
“Nintendo is not just a game but with full of love
It brings tear to me …”-I So Onett
BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PecanPi314 wrote:

It would be cool but it's fake.
I specified that…
Agreed about Yoshi's Flipping Island being the dead giveaway though. That just doesn't sound legit. What raised suspicions for me was Punch-Out!!: Become the Champion, which would be a weak title for a new Punch-Out!! considering that's been the goal of every game in the series TBH. I doubt Next Level Games would be behind it too. Also doesn't seem to be in Nintendo's best interests to bring it back when ARMS is a thing.

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

It would be cool but it's fake.
I specified that…
Agreed about Yoshi's Flipping Island being the dead giveaway though. That just doesn't sound legit. What raised suspicions for me was Punch-Out!!: Become the Champion, which would be a weak title for a new Punch-Out!! considering that's been the goal of every game in the series TBH. I doubt Next Level Games would be behind it too. Also doesn't seem to be in Nintendo's best interests to bring it back when ARMS is a thing.
That title would be enough for me to consider buying it
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

What's everyone's thoughts on that (confirmed fake) “leak” of Nintendo's E3 show? Here's what the line-up was:
Intro trailer showing Dragon Ball FighterZ, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Octopath Traveller and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Super Smash Bros – Developed by Bandai Namco
Punch Out!! Become the Champion – Developed by Next Level Games
Metroid Prime: Renegade – Developed by Bandai Namco
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
Fire Emblem Memories – Developed by Intelligent Systems
Fallout 3 Anniversary – Developed by Bethesda
Yoshi’s Flipping Island – Developed by Good-Feel
Pokemon Lets GO! Pikachu and Eevee Editions – Developed by Game Freak
F-Zero SX – Developed by Platinum Games
Fortnite – Developed by Epic Games
Star Fox Lylat System – Developed by Retro Studios
Any that you wish were real?

I heard that the Switch version of Smash might not be by Bandai Namco. There are some rumors that it might be by HAL Laboratory (The company that made Kirby, Earthbound, and the first Super Smash Bros game)

“I am OK! You are OK!”-Makiko Ohmoto
“Where have I seen a hat like that before, I wonder…?”-The Nintendo Badge Arcade Bunny
“Brand-new seafood thrown up on the beach”-Mother 2 strategy guide
“Nintendo is not just a game but with full of love
It brings tear to me …”-I So Onett
AwesomeShawn
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

What will really happen: No matter what, not every Pokemon fan will be satisfied.

Also Ghost Eevee please.
I really hope so

Though I doubt ghost eevee

I really want a steel Eevee
I really want a water eevee

“despacito”AwesomeShawn, May 28, 2018
Proud Creator of the: The Official Diglett Topic
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

AwesomeShawn wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

What will really happen: No matter what, not every Pokemon fan will be satisfied.

Also Ghost Eevee please.
I really hope so

Though I doubt ghost eevee

I really want a steel Eevee
I really want a water eevee
I really want a normal Eevee

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

gigamushroom wrote:

AwesomeShawn wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

What will really happen: No matter what, not every Pokemon fan will be satisfied.

Also Ghost Eevee please.
I really hope so

Though I doubt ghost eevee

I really want a steel Eevee
I really want a water eevee
I really want a normal Eevee
Please
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

There's a leak that the new Pokemon games on Switch are remakes of Yellow and will only feature Gen I Pokemon.
Like a lot of people, I hope the “Gen I Pokemon only” thing isn't true.
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

AwesomeShawn wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

What will really happen: No matter what, not every Pokemon fan will be satisfied.

Also Ghost Eevee please.
I really hope so

Though I doubt ghost eevee

I really want a steel Eevee
I really want a water eevee
Vaper

Who would want to watch a bunch of bollywood clips anyway, probably illegally
AwesomeShawn
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Ryasis wrote:

AwesomeShawn wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

What will really happen: No matter what, not every Pokemon fan will be satisfied.

Also Ghost Eevee please.
I really hope so

Though I doubt ghost eevee

I really want a steel Eevee
I really want a water eevee
Vaper
*vaporeon

“despacito”AwesomeShawn, May 28, 2018
Proud Creator of the: The Official Diglett Topic
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

parappa 3

Just a weirdo who likes dogmons, memes, tamagotchi and more!
subscribe to t-series
when green flag clicked
say [Scratch > School work]
(Images coming soon)
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PecanPi314 wrote:

Sony: We already know about their big 4, and they'll probably announce some PSVR and indie games on the side.

Microsoft: Sea of Thieves DLC, some indie games, a new special edition Xbox, nothing much more.

Nintendo: Details on some of their biggest games, like Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros, etc. They'll reveal Animal Crossing, and the new Pokemon's titles.

Ubisoft: New Assassin's Creed game, New Splinter Cell, an awful Just Dance presentation, and then probably a surprise announcement.

EA: They'll announce that they are adding day-one DLC's, Microtransactions, and paywalls to all their games, past, present, and future.

Activision: lol idk

Devolver Digital: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I heard Ubisoft was done with Assassin's Creed.
Also, Activision will probably announce another Call of Duty game… *sigh*
PecanPi314
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

Spycapt54 wrote:

I heard Ubisoft was done with Assassin's Creed.
Also, Activision will probably announce another Call of Duty game… *sigh*
Activision already announced Black Ops 4

Also, I forgot about Bethesda, so I think they'll probably show some RAGE 2 gameplay, and some expansion for Elder Scrolls online, as well as maybe Doom 2, and some sort of surprise announcement.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here “Huge success”
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

parappa 3
Yes yes yes yes, YES.

BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

PecanPi314 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I heard Ubisoft was done with Assassin's Creed.
Also, Activision will probably announce another Call of Duty game… *sigh*
Activision already announced Black Ops 4
Who says they can't announce another one? ('Kay, that was a joke, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if they threw in something to try and ease off the negative impressions BO4's had so far, ala Modern Warfare Remastered.)

petsounds
Scratcher
100+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

i want todd howard to announce skyrim for the commodore 64

“Capitalism does not permit an even flow of economic resources. With this system, a small privileged few are rich beyond conscience, and almost all others are doomed to be poor at some level. That’s the way the system works. And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
PecanPi314
Scratcher
500+ posts

E3 2018: Speculation and Discussion

One company I didn't know had a press conference was Square Enix, but I'm not really into Square Enix games so I don't know what to expect.
As for a serious EA prediction, they'll probably talk about more sports games, and show off Battlefield V gameplay.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here “Huge success”

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile