This account will not be dead now horraaayyyy
I rarely even post often or smthn
Oh yea uh.. Here's my account.

Im Outta Here!
superkalvis
Scratcher
39 posts

THE Sonic Projects Thread!

Finished the music for the first zone and act of Sonic Collision! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/341051544/
There's also an official studio now. https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25379750/
darkstalkerfan342
Scratcher
31 posts

superkalvis wrote:

Finished the music for the first zone and act of Sonic Collision! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/341051544/
There's also an official studio now. https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25379750/
Oooo spicy

No thoughts, Head Empty

Im Outta Here!
superkalvis
Scratcher
39 posts

darkstalkerfan342 wrote:

when green flag clicked
broadcast [oof]
when I receive [oof]
broadcast [ded]
play sound [ERROR] until done
when green flag clicked
play sound [I'm Michael Jordan. Stop it, get some help]

Last edited by superkalvis (Nov. 7, 2019 20:41:05)

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey all i have an idea for another Sonic Fangame that's gonna replace my previous ones

The creator of all popular things you've never heard of before like remote-control flying pizzas (trademark MunchJrGames)
superkalvis
Scratcher
39 posts

MunchJrGames wrote:

Hey all i have an idea for another Sonic Fangame that's gonna replace my previous ones
What would that be?
MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

It's called Sonic and Amy

Hot off the heels of Sonic CD, we catch Sonic and Amy narrowly escaping the imploding metal shell of Little Planet. Safe on the ground near the gorgeous Never Lake, Sonic and Amy are once again confronted by the Villanous Dr. Robotnik… and a Time Stone!? With Little Planet gone, Dr. Robotnik sends Never Lake into the far past and disappears.

Robotnik's nefarious scheme this time is to use the power of his time stone to warp back in time and space to nab all of the Chaos Emeralds when they're at their most powerful state, and channel their power to create the Dark Emerald, a frightening new power with the power of all the Chaos Emeralds combined, filtered through the spark of hatred buried deep within Metal Sonic.

Sonic and Amy must pursue Robotnik though his time-heist to successfully secure the Time Stones as a countermeasure to the new Dark Emerald

…and that's all i got

The creator of all popular things you've never heard of before like remote-control flying pizzas (trademark MunchJrGames)
darkstalkerfan342
Scratcher
31 posts

MunchJrGames wrote:

Hot off the heels of Sonic CD, we catch Sonic and Amy narrowly escaping the imploding metal shell of Little Planet. Safe on the ground near the gorgeous Never Lake, Sonic and Amy are once again confronted by the Villanous Dr. Robotnik… and a Time Stone!? With Little Planet gone, Dr. Robotnik sends Never Lake into the far past and disappears.

Robotnik's nefarious scheme this time is to use the power of his time stone to warp back in time and space to nab all of the Chaos Emeralds when they're at their most powerful state, and channel their power to create the Dark Emerald, a frightening new power with the power of all the Chaos Emeralds combined, filtered through the spark of hatred buried deep within Metal Sonic.

Sonic and Amy must pursue Robotnik though his time-heist to successfully secure the Time Stones as a countermeasure to the new Dark Emerald

…and that's all i got

Thats Pretty Cool So far!

No thoughts, Head Empty

Im Outta Here!
superkalvis
Scratcher
39 posts

MunchJrGames wrote:

…and that's all i got
Sounds pretty cool! Needs a better name, though.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump, with the first level of Sonic Frenzy ported to Sonic Rein4cement/GSE.

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

wowza

hahasamian
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sonicfan1006579354 wrote:

i bought one yesterday
This man bought a Sonic project folks

You know why they call ‘em “speed bumps”?
It’s because you're supposed to go super fast so when ya hit it, ya go flying through the air!

-Totally Sonic

Hey there. I'm Hahasamian! I make Sonic game projects! I'm 18, so I'm growing out of growing out of Scratch, but I do wanna do something cool here first. Work's been a bit slow lately, but I try to put something good out every now-and-again!

You can check out all my existing projects by heading to my profile (here).
darkstalkerfan342
Scratcher
31 posts

hahasamian wrote:

i bought one yesterday

B U P

No thoughts, Head Empty

Im Outta Here!
superkalvis
Scratcher
39 posts

darkstalkerfan342 wrote:

hahasamian wrote:

i bought one yesterday

B U P

https://imgur.com/a/FkjyePV
B U P
-NeonDaHedgehog-
Scratcher
100+ posts

hahasamian wrote:

Okay, world, this time I've done my research!
There is NO current thread for Sonic projects in general!
I've decided the world of Scratch needs this feature, so here we are!
Here you can post your (or discuss others') work on various Sonic game projects – these can be for collabs, personal projects, whatever the heck it is!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
For those who want to discuss Sonic in general, post memes, otherwise move up in the Ranking, please redirect yourself to:
The New Sonic The Hedgehog Topic by PrincessPanda_test_.
This topic has also become a sort of “hub” for those of us who work or have worked on said projects– MunchJrGames, apgonscratch, and several other fan-favorites may be found here! There might be a little bit of off-topic discussion and/or Sonic discussion in general, as the above link seems to lead to a world of much insanity. Personally, I'd love it if we could take that thread over with our good posts, but these peeps ain't having it, or so it seems.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Collabs

Here are some Sonic Collabs you're probably interested in.
- Sonic Saturn -
A CGI Scratch animated series. Huh.

- Sonic the Hedgehog Collab Studio -
Let's just make Sonic!

- Sonic 2 HD Collab -
Well, I guess it's true we haven't gotten the real Sonic 2 HD… Let's do it on Scratch!

- Amy Rose Adventures -
This is a collab I plan on being programmer for, and if I don't get some help, I'll probably end up being level designer too…

- Project Classic -
“It's a game with a compilation of levels of previous games, mostly Master System and Game Gear”

- Sonic & Tails 32X -
Actually, sounds pretty cool. Not much activity though; it is “CURRENTLY ON AN INDEFINITE BREAK.”

- Sonic MIX -
This is apparently a Sonic game, based on a fan-game. Alright. Whatever that means. As usual, the evil Doctor Robotnik is our protagonist–WaitASec… I guess he means antagonist, and there are six planned playable characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Mighty and Ray. So Mania Plus but better. Because, most importantly… AMY.

- Sonic Memories -
An attempt at another “Sonic Mania”. Pretty straightforward, basic Sonic game then, I guess. So if you wanna make one of those, here's a chance!

- Sonic 4Ever: Rush Chronicles -
A game… based on the creator's YouTube series. I think that's right… Anyway, this is a link to the Sonic 4Ever Hub, which… I'm not sure what the difference is here between 4Ever and Rush Chronicles, but OK.

- Awesome the Hedgehog -
Because we need more OCs.

- JOEY & THE CARBO-POCALYPSE -
More OCs.

- SONIC MEGA -
“sonic mega is a fan game i am makeing where its sonic ungroungd the game but THER IS OCS”
Sonic Underground but with OCs. Sonia and Manic weren't weird enough.
And hey, if you're into some other collab or are making a project on your own, I'd love to hear about it!
So come on down, scan those level designs, that zone art, or whatever! You can post it right here, no bitmap compression! Or maybe take some screenshots of your project! Or maybe write about your idea for a Sonic game! Feel free to make and post whatever! This is the place where we'll

MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!™
This OP was redesigned by ]yaov_1991.
Hey, haha!

n e o n X G

Hi, the name's Neon. I'm generally known as neonXG elsewhere, but Scratch sadly doesn't allow username changes, so I guess I'm stuck with this old username on Scratch for the time being.

Select my signature, press and hold Ctrl + Shift, and while you're doing that, press the down key to see more of it.

s o c i a l s

• Roblox: neonbloxycola (@HedgeBl0xAgain)

• Steam: neonXG

• Minecraft: NeonDHMCPE (will be neoncraft91 soon)
SonicFan2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

MunchJrGames wrote:

…and that's all i got

Neato, m8! Again, though, less generic title.

SF09
Heyo! I'm SonicFan2009! Better known as SF09 or 09. I make music for video games, and have worked with the likes of Capt_Boanerges, IanRecker, hahasamian, and Gabeverde. Check out some of my songs like Ambience, Floating, and Lounge at Midnight.

Thanks!

Wheroken ouya hstave but bfuzc v mcxk

- Me having a stroke
SonicFan2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
ask [Why are the Scratch Forum blocks still from Scratch 2?] and wait

SF09
Heyo! I'm SonicFan2009! Better known as SF09 or 09. I make music for video games, and have worked with the likes of Capt_Boanerges, IanRecker, hahasamian, and Gabeverde. Check out some of my songs like Ambience, Floating, and Lounge at Midnight.

Thanks!

Wheroken ouya hstave but bfuzc v mcxk

- Me having a stroke
superkalvis
Scratcher
39 posts

SonicFan2009 wrote:

when green flag clicked
ask [Why are the Scratch Forum blocks still from Scratch 2?] and wait
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(answer) = [I dunno]> then
set [confused?] to [yes]
end

Last edited by superkalvis (Dec. 17, 2019 17:51:16)

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

new years bump

MunchJrGames
Scratcher
500+ posts

i'm trying to remember where i left my zone list i forgot where i put it