Discuss Scratch

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

Change the way the "What the community is loving/remixing" section works.

Bbbuuummmppp

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cub56 wrote:

I won't support, since followers don't directly translate to views. Many people have inactive followers and most of a project's views actually don't come from followers.

I do agree that people with fewer followers need more recognition, and the way to fix that is to change the search engine to not prioritise the most popular projects.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

I won't support, since followers don't directly translate to views. Many people have inactive followers and most of a project's views actually don't come from followers.

I do agree that people with fewer followers need more recognition, and the way to fix that is to change the search engine to not prioritise the most popular projects.
Why do people keep on saying the some points a already discredited over and over again?

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

Why do people keep on saying the some points a already discredited over and over again?
Because we can It is not against the rules.

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

I never said that it was against they rules. I just said that it doesn’t make sense.

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

calulord wrote:

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

I never said that it was against they rules. I just said that it doesn’t make sense.
Well we can, because we aren't gonna waste time making our own explanations, when other people already did.

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

calulord wrote:

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

-snip-
-snip-
Well we can, because we aren't gonna waste time making our own explanations, when other people already did.
Even though I already discredited those explanations?

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

calulord wrote:

calulord wrote:

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

-snip-
-snip-
Even though I already discredited those explanations?
we still can

Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

It's not constructive; please read the stickies before posting:

Sigton wrote:

Fifth Suggestion:
(Thanks to alexphan)

Don't simply quote somebody, or do ^^^, or “As per this”, or any other alias you can find. It is just copying what the person before said before, and saying the same thing twice isn't going to help the discussion nor the idea. Try to add your own, original idea to make it a better idea!

I have nothing to add, as most of the points regarding this suggestion have already been brought up before.

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This is my signature. It appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sheep_maker wrote:

calulord wrote:

Cub56 wrote:

It's not constructive; please read the stickies before posting:

Sigton wrote:

Fifth Suggestion:
(Thanks to alexphan)

Don't simply quote somebody, or do ^^^, or “As per this”, or any other alias you can find. It is just copying what the person before said before, and saying the same thing twice isn't going to help the discussion nor the idea. Try to add your own, original idea to make it a better idea!

I have nothing to add, as most of the points regarding this suggestion have already been brought up before.
It is just a suggestion, not like we need to do it.

ScratchDiogoh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No support, the number does not matter Followers

+1700 Bad Posts
calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

b u m p

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

BUMP

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump bump bump

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

calulord wrote:

b u m p

calulord wrote:

bump

calulord wrote:

BUMP

calulord wrote:

bump bump bump
New styles of bumps.

Xavuz
Scratcher
16 posts

The people with more followers have earned their followers and have a right to get their hard earned loves. If the the person with less followers keeps making quality projects they will get more followers and have chance. They just need to be patient. I do not think they should change the way it works.

calulord
Scratcher
100+ posts

Xavuz wrote:

The people with more followers have earned their followers and have a right to get their hard earned loves. If the the person with less followers keeps making quality projects they will get more followers and have chance. They just need to be patient. I do not think they should change the way it works.
So apparently people with who have gotten followers should have an better chance of getting top loved just becuase they have gotten more followers and not the quality of the actual projects themselves.

Xavuz
Scratcher
16 posts

calulord wrote:

Xavuz wrote:

So apparently people with who have gotten followers should have an better chance of getting top loved just becuase they have gotten more followers and not the quality of the actual projects themselves.
Um.. not really. many people have inactive followers. Just because you have followers does not mean that you immediately get loves. If you're active, on the forums, and make quality projects they will get noticed. It is a matter of time.

Last edited by Xavuz (July 24, 2018 21:23:56)