Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Co49 wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

I have created a handy little table showing candidate's positions on key issues. Check it out here
Looks great, you could also include each candidate's chosen deputy and secretary.
Yes, and what about me? Also, you don't have every candidate.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

ncro2005 wrote:

Co49 wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

I have created a handy little table showing candidate's positions on key issues. Check it out here
Looks great, you could also include each candidate's chosen deputy and secretary.
And me

jokebookservice1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

“Allowing members to propose laws” – technically, my Section 11 has some very specific points on that. The legislation proposal is really really long, but here it is below, in small – with bolding on the points about allowing members to propose laws:

jokebookservice1 wrote:

Okay, then let's have one final vote – to officially change the voting system. Voting shall commence when convenient.

Voting Regulations

Whereas voting is cumbersome, and the regulations surrounding it are unclear, and that this tends to lead to seeking “general consensus” rather than a strict majority of members,

Whereas we have seen an initial large support for a reorganisation of the voting system, and that it would provide a lot more convenience,

Whereas the process for investigations with regards to invalid votes is not yet clear within this legislature,

Let this section be enacted to remedy such issues.

Section 11: Powers to Vote, to Challenge Votes, to Voice Thoughts, and to Submit Laws
11.1: In this section, “this Association” shall mean the Shop Partnership Association
11.2: A vote for changes to legislation of this Association shall occur if, and only if,
11.2.1: The President of this Association so decrees; or
11.2.2: Three members of this Association so request
11.3: Any vote shall occur on a specific forum thread (hereinafter “the Voting Thread”) so dictated by subsection 11.3.1,
11.3.1: That forum thread is <link>
11.3.2: Modifications to 11.3.1 by hellounicorns2 do not require a vote, but do require an announcement from them in both the thread of the Association, the old Voting Thread (if it exists and is open to posting), as well as the new Voting Thread. If no link is placed in that subsection, assume that the chosen thread is the official thread of the Association.
11.3.3: Members of the Association must follow the newest Voting Thread as soon as is reasonably possible
11.4: Voting shall be performed in the following way–
11.4.1: First, the proposed legislature shall be posted, of the form [quote][big]{{Title to summarise}}[/big] {{Preamble}} [quote]{{Actual proposed legislation}}[/quote][/quote], in the Voting Thread. If the legislature is not officially proposed in accordance with 11.2, then it is a violation of these regulations to post it on the Voting Thread in a formal which makes it look like a proposition of legislature–and it instead must be posted in the Association thread.
11.4.2: For repeals and amendments, the section to be amended shall be presented as new legislation under the same section number, with the new content. Repeals simply remove the content of the section, without modifying the title. This is to preserve references to section numbers.
11.4.3: There shall be three days for discussion. In this discussion, if someone wishes to suggest modifications to such legislation–or to make an unofficial announcement–they can mark non-11.2 compliant posts with [color=red]This is not an official legislation proposition or announcement[/color] which is clearly visible.
11.4.4: So long as the main goals of the legislation are not changed; and the idea for the change was voiced as early as possible, after those three days elapse, the text to be voted for can be changed.
11.4.5: Next, members of the Association may begin their posts with “Support”, “Reject”, or “Abstain” to place their vote. They can do this for three days. They should make clear which law proposition they are voting for, if there is more than one legislation being voted for.
11.4.6: Once those three days have elapsed, all those who did not vote are considered to have Abstained. The last vote per person is the one which counts. If Supporters is strictly greater than Rejecters, the legislation shall be passed (else it will not).
11.4.7: An announcement that a law has been passed shall be placed (by anyone) in the Voting Thread, as well as the main thread of the Association; and such announcements are considered official (and should not, therefore, carry misinformation except if they use red text as described in 11.4.3). An announcement that a law has not been passed shall only be required to be placed in the Voting Thread.
11.4.8: Laws shall be placed, with no changes to content, in the usual place within the main thread of the Association. New laws may be bolded to make clear they are new.
11.5: Violation of legislation that is less than 24 hours old (starting from its announcement in the Association thread) shall not be enforced.
11.6: If a vote may have been unlawful–or its results miscounted, etc., and a judge has made the decision that this is a realistic possibility; there shall be an investigation by Royal Committee to determine whether this is the case. Every member of that Royal Committee shall, as soon as possible, come to a decision and place their determination in the thread of the Association clearly marked.
11.7: Any user may, within the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines of Scratch, bring to the attention of a Judge or any other member of the Association, evidence or suspicions that the vote may have been unlawful, etc.

muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

What about their stance on the huge partners list every shop in the SPA is required to add? I know this has driven away some shops from joining, including mine.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

muellly wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

What about their stance on the huge partners list every shop in the SPA is required to add? I know this has driven away some shops from joining, including mine.
I think someone suggested using a tile display for the shops instead of banners which would reduce the size the adverts take up massively.
EDIT:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

The partnerships page is huge and usually skipped over by shoppers. As has been discussed previously, we need a better system for this. I suggest small, square icons or just words in colour.

Last edited by Co49 (May 9, 2018 19:59:53)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Speech:
Nice speech!

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

I am going to run for president. I am not going to win, but it seems fun.
no I am not making my speech and banner on my phone.
Motto: All youshops out there, big or small would benefit from my presidency
Okay, added!

ncro2005 wrote:

Hello SPA voters!
Nice speech!

python_megapixel wrote:

Okay, seems pretty cool!

Co49 wrote:

I agree

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Bump, they're my campaign pictures.
I would, but I’m on iPad.

ncro2005 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

And me
I believe they only have the ones listed here (below the main list of candidates) as I hadn’t added your speech yet at that time. Basically, only the ones who had handed in a speech, Vice President, Secretary, slogan or banner when I last hopped on were listed.

muellly wrote:

Agree

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 9, 2018 21:44:44)

inactive :​)
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

Why you should vote myeducate for SPA President:

(speech of sorts)

• Equality - I personally will ensure every member, shop and partner has equal rights no matter their size. No orders of hundreds, we're all the same.

• Expansion - I am owner and creator of ScratchNetwork. With my expertise in programming and management, we can solve many issues with the SPA, like the need of a new way to solve the issue of the very bulky partners' sections that people just scroll past.

• Evolution - Expanding the SPA outside shops, branching out members, shop growing groups are all a part of what I will do when and if I am elected.

• Not just here for the power - here for the people.

Slogan:

Equality, Expansion, Evolution, myeducate.

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

Bla-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi guys. I have some pretty sad news.
A)The Doughnut Shop is now closed(R.I.P. Doughnuts)
B) See this project.
See you around.

Give me an internet! I only have 3 as of April 8th, 2018.
oh, kumquats attacked. failure endured. I have hired him to protect me. x_x
Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Psst…my slogan is now “Supporting small shops”.

My Vice President is now @doodthedoodthedood and my Secretary is now @Coder_Annika. Thanks!

myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bla-Games wrote:

B) See this project.
See you around.
Aww. Shop Inactivity hurts

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

myeducate wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Speech:

Hello fellow SPA workers and customers,

President is a hard job. It is not for someone who would help you do a prank on someone. It is not for someone who would help you hack scratch. I am not that person. I will not be that person. I will however, be a kind, responsible, and trustworthy president. I believe that my experience with elections will help me so I can help you. Above all, I believe my most important job will be to listen to you and to communicate with you. After this I ask for your vote for your vote. Not just because I'm your friend. But because I have earned your trust and I have earned the privilege of being president of the Shop Partnership Association! I believe that with you and I, WE can make the SPA a better place. WE can pass laws to make the SPA stronger. I know you all are probably thinking “Why should I vote for GrahamSH? He barely even has 35 followers!” I know that. But why should I not be given a chance? I know, life isn't fair. So we have to make it more fair. And if you vote for me, that's exactly what you will get. I will make sure that all users are treated equally. I might even set up a separate organization for small shops. Another thing is activity. I am extremely active. I have NEVER and will NEVER have any big activity breaks without notice. And even if I do have a long break I will tell you. I promise that I will never be inactive for more than 5 days without a good reason. And if I fail then impeach me if you wish! But the most important thing is that I have EXPERIENCE and TRUST. I have been on scratch for OVER 2 YEARS! I have participated in 3 OTHER ELECTIONS! Austinato HAS VOTED FOR ME! And I have been promoted to MODERATOR ON SCRATCHNETWORK!
If you want someone with all of this then VOTE FOR ME
Experience, Trust, and GrahamSH
My name is GrahamSH and I’m here to serve you. Vote for me and I won’t desert you
Please don't use your ScratchNetwork permissions as a point of why people should vote for you
I was using it as an example that I am trusted

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop owner: leapinleopardstar
Shop name (please link) The LeapinLS Rating and Review Shop
Shop banner:

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): The LeapinLS R&R shop is a place where your project can get an age rating or a review so that other Scratchers what to expect!
Preferred shop description text colour: Teal
Preferred shop name colour: Amber
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): image
Hiring?: No
Current order count: 1 (we opened on 5/3)
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes
Do you agree to our laws? Yes.
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes.
Are you following this topic? Yup

A
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Been a bit busy today, adding things asap.

myeducate wrote:

Why you should vote myeducate for SPA President:
Equality, Expansion, Evolution, myeducate.
Nice.

Bla-Games wrote:

B) See this project.
See you around.
A) awww
B) I’ll try work it out when I’m on computer.

XCat wrote:

My Vice President is now @doodthedoodthedood and my Secretary is now @Coder_Annika. Thanks!
Okay!

Thanks for being so organised, you’re the first to get everything done .

myeducate wrote:

Aww. Shop Inactivity hurts
Agreed. Luckily I haven’t faced it yet, although my friend has .

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Shop owner: leapinleopardstar
Shop name (please link) The LeapinLS Rating and Review Shop
Shop banner:

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): The LeapinLS R&R shop is a place where your project can get an age rating or a review so that other Scratchers what to expect!
Preferred shop description text colour: Teal
Preferred shop name colour: Amber
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): image
Hiring?: No
Current order count: 1 (we opened on 5/3)
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes
Do you agree to our laws? Yes.
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes.
Are you following this topic? Yup
Accepted! Welcome!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

-Snip-

XCat wrote:

Okay!

Thanks for being so organised, you’re the first to get everything done
Thanks!

I think “organised” is my middle name. :P

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Thanks!

I’m very talented at procrastination

I won’t update anything today since I’m busy but tomorrow afternoon everything in the main posts should be up-to-date.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 10, 2018 08:54:08)

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

Thanks!

I’m very talented at procrastination

I won’t update anything today since I’m busy but tomorrow afternoon everything in the main posts should be up-to-date.
I've finished my speech now as well

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

I've finished my speech now as well
Nice

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is my policy.

It's called Project Blossom.
A new way to get more people in our association.
So, what i'm thinking is that I will make a new role called the Scout.
So what they do is they look for new shops (or other shops that have improved) that have our main requirement, done in 48 hours (most of the time) and good service. They will spend time looking through the request pages (the first 3) and check out the shops and go through some requirements. Don't worry, if more shops come in, I will handle it and I will make sure no one gets their voice drowned out, that is a promise.
Vote ncro2005 for SPA president May 2018!

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@python_megapixel needs to update the table

~
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

@python_megapixel needs to update the table
It's a wiki page.

INACTIVE

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]