Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

poppybunny wrote:

Can you please add my new shop, and remove my old shop.
Yes, I’m sorry I haven’t added it yet but I’m not a robot and it’s very hard to do on iPad. Please leave me a little bit of time.
Wow, I think you need a break.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

500th reply!
EDIT: Ninja’d by IggyAndCassie

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 6, 2018 21:00:17)

inactive :​)
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

500th reply!
Sorry, and no need to worry but my user is spelt IggyAndCassie.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

poppybunny wrote:

Yes, I’m sorry I haven’t added it yet but I’m not a robot and it’s very hard to do on iPad. Please leave me a little bit of time.
Yeah. Today I get to go on an excursion all day with my English teacher though

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

500th reply!
Sorry, and no need to worry but my user is spelt IggyAndCassie.
It’s fine. Congrats

makethebrainhappy wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

500th reply!
EDIT: Ninja’d by IggieAndCassie

Was my vote not counted?
Voting closed ages ago xP

As promised when we reached 200 replies, a scratch party will be held! All reps will receive free follows from hello-test, and loves on ALL of their projects from hello-test. Let’s party!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 6, 2018 20:59:28)

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

poppybunny wrote:

Yeah. Today I get to go on an excursion all day with my English teacher though
Cool!

makethebrainhappy wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

500th reply!

Was my vote not counted?
Well if you mean for the elections, no, they finished quite a while ago, our new president is poppybunny.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Don't get to hyped on the partying. It lower's productivity.
But it gets everyone active and hyped!

Anyone noticed ncro2005s been inactive over the last few days? He’s bumped TheEnhancedText back up today, but still.. I hope everything is ok for him.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 6, 2018 21:05:17)

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Anyone noticed ncro2005s been inactive over the last few days? He’s bumped TheEnhancedText back up today, but still.. I hope everything is ok for him.

But their activities are not really directed at self-strengthening.

Trust me- I've got experience with this.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

But their activities are not really directed at self-strengthening.

Trust me- I've got experience with this.
You do have lots of experience in this field! Btw I’m your replacement at the USS . I’ll try not to party too hard, but I just want to have a little fun b/c school is killing me.

whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

VOTING HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED!!!

We are currently voting for a president.
Here are the candidates:
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE VOTING
ONLY REPRESENTATIVES CAN VOTE!!!!!!!

President: ncro2005
Deputy: Jromagnoli
Secretary: 78ch3

Debate answers:
How often will you release activity checks?: Every once week.
What will you do if I become inactive (this question is important because of the fate of the USS)?: I would take charge, Invite more worthy shops, accept some applications, and manage other things, including more elections. (One problem, if you become inactive for months, how will I edit the OP's with voting member amounts and putting new members on the list.)
How strict will you be on members?: As strict as I need to be to keep order.
What will be your first law to propose as president?: To make member shops update the member list at least every 2 weeks (if needed.)
How much will you notify people on their profile for?: Every 1 to 2 weeks
Why should people vote for you?: For order, growth, and equality.
How active will you be, and what will you use that active time for?: 3-5 hours on weekdays and 1 hour on weekends. To manage The SPA, then all of my Scratch stuff.
How have you helped the SPA in the past?: Definitely.
If you could describe the SPA in less than 100 words to somebody who owned a shop what would you say (please actually write it)? :The SPA is a fair, big, awesome, great place to partner your shop with.
What do you like about the SPA?: That it has nice people and boosts your shop.
What experience do you have in roles like this?: 2nd in charge SPA, and owner of TheEnhancedText.
Is this the last question?: Yes.

President: GrahamSH
Deputy: Yet to be appointed
Secretary: exxe_
Speech: Yet to be written

Debate answers: Not yet answered

President: poppybunny
Deputy cutekawaii59
Secretary: PercyJackson217

Hi, I’m Poppybunny.

My values for this election are: equality and fairness.
I hope to be able to let everyone have a say.
I will keep my profile comments open and let anyone make a suggestion.

Scratcher or New Scratcher. 1000 posts or 1. Everyone is equal.

Everyone. Anyone. Open.

For a Future Together
Poppybunny
If you actually read this add the codeword potato to your vote
Debate answers:
How often will you release activity checks?

Probably about once a month, more frequently if people seem to be inactive

What will you do if I become inactive (this question is important because of the fate of the USS)?

Ask the person with the first post by someone else to change it to a link to a new (temporary) front page until you are re-active

How strict will you be on members?

I won’t be too strict but I will make sure people follow the laws

What will be your first law to propose as president?
To get all members of SPA keep their partnership list updated.

How much will you notify people on their profile for?

I will notify people on their profile if they don’t respond to activity checks. Because Scratch sometimes doesn’t keep people updated I will not be too harsh.

Why should people vote for you?
I have had experience and I will let Everyone have a say because everyone is equal!

How active will you be, and what will you use that active time for?

I will be on most days, I will not spend all of my time on SPA, but I will go on frequently.

How have you helped the SPA in the past?

Because I only recently discovered SPA, I haven’t helped SPA in the past. I hope that people will give me a chance to help SPA in the future
If you could describe the SPA in less than 100 words to somebody who owned a shop what would you say (please actually write it)?

A friendly community, a way to get a shop noticed and a proper organisation. It is run by a great scratcher, just like all the great shops and scratchers involved. It is full of variety.

What do you like about the SPA?

It is a friendly community; everyone helps each other out.

What experience do you have in roles like this?

I have represented my year at school twice; one time, before I started Scratch, I had been voted in over about half my class.
Is this the last question?

I hope so, otherwise some of it has become invisible!

President: python_megapixel

Deputy: @muellly
Secretary: @PumpkinSpiced
I am python_megapixel, and I would like to explain my values and plans for this election. Me, my deputy and my secretary all have experience in shop ownership. When I reviewed the shops of my Deputy and Secretary, both received extremely close to full marks.

First of all is the most important point. I believe that the SPA should be totally inclusive. I believe that the only way newer Scratchers can get a foothold in the community is if they can participate in the same things that everyone else can. That means no restrictions on countries, ranks, number of posts, number of followers or anything else. The only restriction that would be needed is whether they have a shop that meets the speed and quality requirements. And since we already provide free reviews, it would be easy for them to get to this stage.

But it's not just keeping our existing values. I also plan to introduce an advertising network where Scratchers can elect to show ads in their forum signature in return for benefits, for example, feedback on their projects. Another plan is profile comment notifications (yes, I'll be keeping my profile comments open) for important things, so members can get the information they need, more quickly. And I'll respond to questions via comments too.

I also aim to keep the SPA active by inviting new shops to join regularly and organizing collaborations between shops, enriching what member shops can offer and presenting the SPA as an active, open organisation.

I hope I have persuaded you to consider voting for me in the upcoming election.

Anything worthwhile is possible
Vote python_megapixel

Debate answers:
How often will you release activity checks?
I feel that it is important not to put anyone under too much pressure, which means not constantly bombarding people with activity checks. Every 2-3 days I will use the forum post timestamps to check if orders are being responded to in a timely manner. If not, I will post an activity check on the shop's forum thread. General activity checks for all members will be released randomly via profile comments at intervals of 1-3 weeks.

What will you do if I become inactive (this question is important because of the fate of the USS)?
I would do my best to find a co-president to help with the process of inviting shops and managing the SPA. In the meantime I would keep operating the SPA to the best of my ability including inviting new shops and enforcing laws. Although during the transition period it would be less active than usual, I would not allow the project to be completely abandoned.

How strict will you be on members?
I will be as strict as is needed to keep the SPA organised. Nobody would be kicked out of the SPA for their first violation of the Laws (especially if they didn't know the law existed), although they would recieve a warning on their profile. However, for time-limited things, such as referendums, punctuality would be expected, as it's not practical to hold up the entire SPA to wait for a latecomer to vote.

What will be your first law to propose as president?
I would propose that shops must survey their recent customers at least every 6 months and report their findings to the SPA. This would be a useful statistic for the SPA to have in order to check that shops are performing well.

I have devised a voting system for representatives of shops to vote whereby every representative gets a unique voter number. They make their decision and fill in an online form, an example of which I have made here.

How much will you notify people on their profile for?
As forum posts can become cluttered, I would notify people on their profile for anything likely to affect them. For example, if they are running for an election, I would notify them of deadline for their speeches and logos, but I would not give them overdue warnings for other people. I would also notify people for any collaborations that are organised for all shops. People will of course be permitted to opt out of profile notifications if they wish.

Why should people vote for you?
It is in my interest to make the SPA an organisation that is easy to be part of but that also delivers many great benenfits. For example, I would like to expand advertising opportunites for the SPA and organise further collaborations between member shops. Additionally, for me, equality and inclusivity are paramount in any situation, including on the internet, so there will be no restrictions except service quality of shops for new Scratchers to join. Another exciting prospect is a ‘fit and forget’ partnerships list where a single file is updated every time a shop joins, meaning you don't have to worry about updating the partnerships list.

How active will you be, and what will you use that active time for?
Around 2 hours/day of actually doing stuff on Scratch. Managing the SPA & my shop as well as coding new projects.
Around 2 hours/day of doing other stuff with the messages window open responding to urgent messages.

How have you helped the SPA in the past?
I have offered to review all members as part of the SPA membership benefits, which will go on to improve the quality of applications. I am also helping the SPA get more members by offering membership for free with shop review orders.

If you could describe the SPA in less than 100 words to somebody who owned a shop what would you say (please actually write it)?
The Shop Partnership Association (SPA) is an organisation which shops which provide a quality, fast service can join in return for many great benefits, including feedback and partnerships with other great shops.

What do you like about the SPA?
I like the way that it helps shops to grow and that it takes into account smaller shops as well as the larger ones, helping the Scratch community to thrive and grow.

What experience do you have in roles like this?
On Scratch I run the Shop Review Shop which was invited to the SPA because it was fast and efficient. In the real world I have led groups including a school council and multiple projects representing my school.

Usually when I am running large projects I try to keep them very organised. For example, for the SPA I have a spreadsheet showing the status of every active order.

Is this the last question?
It seems to be, but it doesn't eliminate the possibility of further questions being asked closer to election day.

If you actually read all this information then add the word banana into your post somehow
Make sure you include the endorsement icon of the candidate you support in your post.
Ncro2005's endorsement icon:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jromagnoli/lYztV0.png[/img]
Poppy bunny’s endorsement icon:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/Poppybunny/ScreenShot20180225at.png[/img]
GrahamSH’s endorsement icon:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/F3F183C171DC4EEC9249.png[/img]
python_megapixel’s endorsement icon:
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/ot9YR6.png[/img]
Current vote counts:
13/2/6/13
Official voting list:
Voting is currently open!
Voted for ncro2005 = blue
Voted for python_megapixel = green
Voted for GrahamSH = yellow
Voted for poppybunny = orange

hellounicorns2 x3
Killernotch101
SwordieTheCoder x2
fiforsporty
-Awesomeadvanced- x2
coolcat98
lilliana81 x3
GrahamSH x2
yzscratcher x2
ncro2005 x2
78ch3
Penguin5664
FollowCherryBlossum x2
python_megapixel Changed to poppybunny
Muellly
Jromagnoli
zoyahammed
lotosprincess
PumpkinSpiced Changed to ncro2005
woofless04
Poppybunny
chaseman3245
sterogurt
ownalessa
PercyJackson217

Click above
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

whitelily1196 wrote:

-snip-
What?

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I will update all information this afternoon, and then we will become open to people joining again.
forgot?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I be the watcher for group 1?

BTW I vote for ncro2005 again, because he likes potatoes and bananas.

Last edited by 78ch3 (March 7, 2018 20:47:24)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

@hellounicorns2, in laws 8.3.2 and 8.3.2.1, it is a law proposal department, and you said that I was 2nd-in-charge/co-owner, can I be in the head department too? (if i don't win the elections)
Thanks, ncro2005.
Let’s just say I have a plan, although at current standings you’ll win.

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I declare poppybunny officially president of the SPA. Ncro2005 will assume the position of ‘Head Of Shops’, python_meagpixel will be ‘Head Of SPA News’, SwordieTheCoder will be ‘Head Of Non-Shop Members’ and GrahamSH will be head judge. I wish you all good luck in your positions and I hope you do well in the future.
Is this the plan u were talking about? Also, pls update the op's and info.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait a minute, how does poppy win when I voted again (if that’s possible, cuz I saw multiple votes). Even if my vote wasn’t counted, how does poppy automatically win?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I will update all information this afternoon, and then we will become open to people joining again.
forgot?
No, just don’t have the time

78ch3 wrote:

Could I be the watcher for group 1?

BTW I vote for ncro2005 again, because he likes potatoes and bananas.
Yes, you can be watcher 1. The votes are already well closed, and poppybunny is president.

ncro2005 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

@hellounicorns2, in laws 8.3.2 and 8.3.2.1, it is a law proposal department, and you said that I was 2nd-in-charge/co-owner, can I be in the head department too? (if i don't win the elections)
Thanks, ncro2005.
Let’s just say I have a plan, although at current standings you’ll win.

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I declare poppybunny officially president of the SPA. Ncro2005 will assume the position of ‘Head Of Shops’, python_meagpixel will be ‘Head Of SPA News’, SwordieTheCoder will be ‘Head Of Non-Shop Members’ and GrahamSH will be head judge. I wish you all good luck in your positions and I hope you do well in the future.
Is this the plan u were talking about? Also, pls update the op's and info.
Yes. I really don’t have the time to constantly keep all info up-to-date, it Is usually updated every weekend.

78ch3 wrote:

Wait a minute, how does poppy win when I voted again (if that’s possible, cuz I saw multiple votes). Even if my vote wasn’t counted, how does poppy automatically win?
Because poppybunny won the judge vote after the election was a tie.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Exactly, I thought a new judge had to be appointed before another could vote, also @hellounicorns2 said that the only judges voting would be @GrahamSH, @MastertheTiger (I think what the username is), and @IggyandCassie.

~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Exactly, I thought a new judge had to be appointed before another could vote, also @hellounicorns2 said that the only judges voting would be @GrahamSH, @MastertheTiger (I think what the username is), and @IggyandCassie.
But then 2 more judges joined and both of them voted poppybunny.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]