Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!] [RSS Feed]
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!]

Bumpity Dump

Credit To Voizers Art Shop Go Here To Say Hi :)

wammer-gi
Scratcher
49 posts

[Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!]

Review:
Username: wammer-gi
How Harsh(1-10): 10
Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172863489/
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

wammer-gi wrote:

Review:
Username: wammer-gi
How Harsh(1-10): 10
Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172863489/

Taken

Will Be Done Later

EDIT: Because It Is A Review

Last edited by treetop2016 (Sept. 9, 2017 14:54:12)

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

I Like Bumps

Simple_Me
Scratcher
45 posts

Hey! I love this shop design!! Sorry, but you're only allowed to bump if it has been 24+ hours since the last post.

Banner from The Doghouse, by @bigpuppy

Hey! Come on over to my profile!!
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Simple_Me wrote:

Hey! I love this shop design!! Sorry, but you're only allowed to bump if it has been 24+ hours since the last post.
Hurr??

--ScratchTV--
Scratcher
6 posts

treetop Can I join be employed?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That was mean. There should be where if the username is fired, they will be able to reclaim their position. I quit.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

That was mean. There should be where if the username is fired, they will be able to reclaim their position. I quit.

You Were Fired Due To Inactivity

SuperGenius12
Scratcher
60 posts

hi! i just need a quick order, can you make the corners rounded on this picture?
http://i.cubeupload.com/Y1mrxw.png
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Seriously, the 24 hours is not nice. It was sudden inactivity. You should expand it to 72 hours or something.
PS: I said, you should be able to reclaim your position 4 days after firing.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Seriously, the 24 hours is not nice. It was sudden inactivity. You should expand it to 72 hours or something.

Please Stop Bothering Me And The Shop.

_Lillion_ wrote:

Hey i would be interesting in partnering.

Sorry But No

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperGenius12 wrote:

hi! i just need a quick order, can you make the corners rounded on this picture?
http://i.cubeupload.com/Y1mrxw.png
Taken.

woah, haven't been on here in a while
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

http://i.cubeupload.com/Z2dhLs.png

woah, haven't been on here in a while
SuperGenius12
Scratcher
60 posts

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

i agree
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!] [RSS Feed]