Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!] [RSS Feed]
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!]

Voizer wrote:

I'll put your banner in my partners section
Added As A Partner

Credit To Voizers Art Shop Go Here To Say Hi :)

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!]

Oh, btw, to center your text/images, use
[center][/center]

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Oh, btw, to center your text/images, use
[center][/center]
Thanks!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: 78ch3
Activity(1-10): 5-10 depends on school and homework.
Position: co-owner
Number Of Other Shops: about 4
Work Examples: view my profile and my shop for work examples.
Misc: I agree to legal terms. Please make sure to order at my shop!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

First You Work For To Many Shops, Second Your Art Work Wasn't Up To My Standards. Sorry!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

First You Work For To Many Shops, Second Your Art Work Wasn't Up To My Standards. Sorry!
A bit mean.

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

A bit mean.
Sorry! I'm Still Working On The Shop, So I Haven't Posted The Rules Yet. And Your Artwork Was Good, But I Want More Professional Artists.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

A bit mean.
Well, he has to be direct and honest. Be glad he didn't say “You're not what we're looking for” because that pretty much sounds like “My dog ate my homework” He's just being direct, and sparing you the theatrics

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

A bit mean.
Well, he has to be direct and honest. Be glad he didn't say “You're not what we're looking for” because that pretty much sounds like “My dog ate my homework” He's just being direct, and sparing you the theatrics
Thanks Voizer

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

treetop2016 wrote:

Voizer wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

treetop2016 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I'm Sorry But Declined.
Why?

A bit mean.
Thanks Voizer
Np! Declining is hard, I've had people get really mad at me

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bumpity Bump!

-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't think it is fair that you can't let someone join if they work at over 2 shops. Please remove that rule.

treetop2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I don't think it is fair that you can't let someone join if they work at over 2 shops. Please remove that rule.

Our Motto Is: “Where Quality Is The Top”
If You Are In To Many Shops You Could Be In To Much Of A Rush. Though I Could Make An Exception Because You Would Be The First Hiree.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity (1-10): 10
Do You Have Something Other Than SVE?: yes
Examples: view some of my projects.
Time On Scratch: 4 months 3 weeks
Have You Read The “Legal” Section Of The Shop? Yes
Following Thread?(y/n): yes
Misc:

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Now Open! We Have Things No One Else Does!]✨☣️❤️✨Treetop Shop!✨☣️❤️✨ ✨Where Quality Is The Top✨[Now Open!] [RSS Feed]