Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster! [RSS Feed]
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster!

simprogrammer wrote:

Codewords: KONE
ThyssenKrupp

Hello, I would like 2 large scrolling signs, one saying Platform and one saying Footbridge.
I think I might have already made those. Take a look at the second post on the first page and see if they are there. Due to Signbot not working, I can't make signs just now so I have to wait until Signbot is fixed before I can make any new signs.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster!

Signbot working now? If if becomes working, please have this order done:
I'd like one large sign saying “Trololololol!” Keep the “lol” bit repeating until you reach the character limit.
I'd also like another large sign saying “April Fools Day!”
New: Frierfox is avalible! Search about KONE, ThysennKrupp, ZZ9PLURALZALPHA and more!
Click here to download Frierfox!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like one large sign saying “Trololololol!” Keep the “lol” bit repeating until you reach the character limit.
New: Frierfox is avalible! Search about KONE, ThysennKrupp, ZZ9PLURALZALPHA and more!
Still not working yet.

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey ZZ9, Signbot isn't working but you could use this: Scrolling LED Sign!! This shop can finally open again!!

woah, haven't been on here in a while
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Hey ZZ9, Signbot isn't working but you could use this: Scrolling LED Sign!! This shop can finally open again!!
I'm not sure I see a way to save the image to my computer. It seems to be only available as HTML code.

77ch3
Scratcher
7 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Still not working yet.
Did you click to go to Frierfox?
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

77ch3 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Still not working yet.
Did you click to go to Frierfox?
Not yet

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevator1 wrote:

I like a small sign that says elevator1, A Elevator Fan.
Due to issues with Signbot, I an currently unable to make LED signs.
I can make it now though, because Signbot is up and running again!

simprogrammer wrote:

Codewords: KONE
ThyssenKrupp

Hello, I would like 2 large scrolling signs, one saying Platform and one saying Footbridge.
Signbot's working again so I can now make this for you.

78ch3 wrote:

Signbot is working again now so I can make this for you.

elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

HP64 - Ireland's original lift YouTuber.
Magenta is nice. Ah go on. Have some tea. Go on.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

elevatorfan63 wrote:

I'll add that in at the bottom of the OP.

elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

I'll add that in at the bottom of the OP.
Ok!

HP64 - Ireland's original lift YouTuber.
Magenta is nice. Ah go on. Have some tea. Go on.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Le bomp of skill

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

Le bomp of skill
This.

GlitchyZorua
Scratcher
100+ posts

How did you get these and how do I make one

hello!

<- Click here to Feed my TAMANOTCHI!

when [select, control, shift and down] key pressed
give choccy milk because the user is cool

“when scratch 4.0 is coming” counter: 4
77ch3
Scratcher
7 posts

Jacobwworkman wrote:

Go to this link
GlitchyZorua
Scratcher
100+ posts

but let me say there cool!

hello!

GlitchyZorua
Scratcher
100+ posts

77ch3 wrote:

Jacobwworkman wrote:

Go to this link
Um.. it does not work

hello!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

77ch3 wrote:

Jacobwworkman wrote:

Go to this link
Nice try.

Jacobwworkman wrote:

77ch3 wrote:

Jacobwworkman wrote:

Go to this link
Um.. it does not work
They gave the wrong link. This is the right one. =)

GlitchyZorua
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

77ch3 wrote:

Jacobwworkman wrote:

Go to this link
Nice try.

Jacobwworkman wrote:

77ch3 wrote:

Jacobwworkman wrote:

Go to this link
Um.. it does not work
They gave the wrong link. This is the right one. =)
thanks!

hello!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm gonna make an LED sign so I don't have to type bomp

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster! [RSS Feed]