Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster! [RSS Feed]
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster!

sti_scratch wrote:

Text: Test
Color: Royal Purple
Size: Sm
Codewords: KONE, ThyssenKrupp

Size: Med

Size: Lg

Color: Pitch Black

Color: Gryffindor Red

Color: Slytherin Green

As I'm not particularly familiar with the specifics of those colours (except pitch black lol), i'm gonna need an image as examples of 'em all

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

As I'm not particularly familiar with the specifics of those colours (except pitch black lol), i'm gonna need an image as examples of 'em all
I'll give you color codes. Hex.
Royal Purple, #770177.
Gryffindor Red, 740001.
Slytherin Green, #1a472a.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I know your secret ZZ9… I found the website… I shall not share it as I am not that kind of guy.

Last edited by MClovers (March 30, 2019 21:45:26)

President of Scratch ShopBux
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

I know your secret ZZ9… I found the website… I shall not share it as I am not that kind of guy.
The secret for making the standard colour is no secret, but altering the colour is still almost a secret

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Snipperoo
Royal Purple, #770177.
Gryffindor Red, 740001.
An image that shows each of those 3 colours would be more helpful for me with the gif editor I use to change the colour of the signs

-SchindlerEvatorFan-
Scratcher
43 posts

sti_scratch wrote:

You repeated the codewords, it's soooooooooooooooooooooo specific.

Last edited by -SchindlerEvatorFan- (March 31, 2019 03:29:29)

0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,15,15,15,15,15,15,15,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,10,0,0,15,0,8,0,0,15,0,0,0,15,15,15,0,15,0,0,8,0,15,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,15,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,15,0,0,0,0,0,15,0,15,7,7,7,7,7,7,7,15,1,1,0,1,1,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,11,11,0,11,11,11,0,0,0,0,0,0,9,11,11,11,11,11,14,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,id,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,id,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,

trampoline bounce save code vsvlzg7c7i7m3kfj93e22j5_-e6d7i7m3kfh6mnqjj2g8m3k4
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

MClovers wrote:

The secret for making the standard colour is no secret, but altering the colour is still almost a secret

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Snipperoo
Royal Purple, #770177.
Gryffindor Red, 740001.
An image that shows each of those 3 colours would be more helpful for me with the gif editor I use to change the colour of the signs
Go to Google, search #770177, and screenshot the results. Same goes for all.

Last edited by sti_scratch (March 31, 2019 04:02:17)

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

MClovers wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Snipperoo
Royal Purple, #770177.
Gryffindor Red, 740001.
This is the sitw that I use to mod the colours. With the bottom two effects at 100 and 200, please find me the relevant number for the top effect of “colour” which matches the hex codes

cs947939
Scratcher
37 posts

how do you use that website i tried to but it wouldn't work please help me use this site ?

Last edited by cs947939 (April 4, 2019 21:32:41)

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

MClovers wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Snipperoo
Royal Purple, #770177.
Gryffindor Red, 740001.
This is the sitw that I use to mod the colours. With the bottom two effects at 100 and 200, please find me the relevant number for the top effect of “colour” which matches the hex codes
Nevermind.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Nevermind.
Cancelling order?

cs947939 wrote:

how do you use that website i tried to but it wouldn't work please help me use this site ?
The site is fairly intuitive, you just type what you want the sign to say in the box, select your size using the radio buttons, hit generate sign then hit save to computer

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (April 5, 2019 20:12:11)

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Nevermind.
Cancelling order?
Yeah, since you don't really know the exact values which makes it prudent and more practical for me to do it myself.
NgLaiKwan
Scratcher
100+ posts

invite me to https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4177623/ - i have complete orders

Hello
I like Schindler 7000 & Otis Gen2 and Kone Ecodisc Lifts

Hello, :: hat events
I am :: stack motion
NgLaiKwan! :: stack pen
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Nevermind.
Cancelling order?
Yeah, since you don't really know the exact values which makes it prudent and more practical for me to do it myself.
k then

NgLaiKwan wrote:

I've almost abandoned that studio XD but i'll invite you if you want me to

cs947939
Scratcher
37 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Nevermind.
Cancelling order?

cs947939 wrote:

The site is fairly intuitive, you just type what you want the sign to say in the box, select your size using the radio buttons, hit generate sign then hit save to computer
I meant the color mod site thanks
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs947939 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Nevermind.
Cancelling order?

cs947939 wrote:

I meant the color mod site thanks
Upload the image, then when you move on to the next step, there are three sliders. Slide the bottom one to 200, then play around with the first one until you find a nice colour, hitting the convert button lower down on the webpage to test it out. I think I got that right but I don't have access to it this week so I can't be 100% right now

NgLaiKwan
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Nevermind.
Cancelling order?
k then

NgLaiKwan wrote:

I've almost abandoned that studio XD but i'll invite you if you want me to
why abandoned this studio?

Hello
I like Schindler 7000 & Otis Gen2 and Kone Ecodisc Lifts

Hello, :: hat events
I am :: stack motion
NgLaiKwan! :: stack pen
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NgLaiKwan wrote:

why abandoned this studio?
It's not really abandoned, I just never have any time to look at it XD

cs947939
Scratcher
37 posts

Hello again ZZ9 I would 2 signs one small saying cs947939 web designer computer programer tech wizard another one large saying everything studio put all your projects here! i want them both in the color teal
thanks
have a good day

keywords: KONE thyssenkrupp

Last edited by cs947939 (April 11, 2019 21:35:42)

cs947939
Scratcher
37 posts

cs947939 wrote:

Hello again ZZ9 I would 2 signs one small saying cs947939 web designer computer programer tech wizard another one large saying everything studio put all your projects here! i want them both in the color teal
thanks
have a good day

just checking on it not trying to rush you i know you are already busy.
Have a good week ZZ9
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs947939 wrote:

thanks
have a good day

Currently only default and blue signs are available in this shop

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster! [RSS Feed]