Discuss Scratch

InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

Choose-Your-Own Marvel Universe Project Discussion

supergames1 wrote:

I think this ant man game should be apart of it https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166864292/ It looks good and it would give us ant man to work with so win win.
Eh, maybe. Not completely sure…that seems more like a solo game, y'know? Kinda like Spider-Man: Origins.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
GUARDIANS Episode 1 Coming October 2017!
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

We could reveal this MSU at Scratchy Con (supergames made it)
Maybe. We'd need to make something with a large and active following to promote it and then reveal it. I like that idea, but I feel like we need something else. Let's keep throwing around ideas.
Yeah maybe but i dont think we should do avengers maybe our own team. Also forgot to tell you about one character in spider man story.
Ghost: The main villain of the game.
Hes from the furture and in his time line hydra takes over (secret empire storyline) So he came our time line to stop the attack and the only way to stop the attack is pose as a hydra agent. Also he needs to stop spider man to because spider man is the reason hydra rules.
But the Avengers are iconic, if u have a Superhero team, with all the Avengers members, that isn't called the Avengers, then people could get mad
In case you have not noticed i dont care what people think.
With spider man story i am taking HUGE risks trust me i have one big risky twist i have not told you yet. The point is i am trying to make the spider man story i want the one people want. And this team could be like the avengers before the avengers or we can 2 teams.
Still, the Avengers are the most popular Marvel Team, and not to include them would feel un natural
Ok you can make the avengers if you want i am going to make my team of marvel heroes cause why would there not be more than 1 super hero team.
It's not that we can't have more than team, it's just that if we don't have the Avengers, it would be really independent from the MCU. Also, Avengers is just the name of a team. We can have whoever we want be an Avenger, we just need to have certain iconic characters, like Iron Man and Captain America.
Rather have a new name and new members

Hey there, I am someone who loves making story's
==================
Spider-Man issue 2 out now!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740034111/
Issue 1 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/720092880/
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Maybe. We'd need to make something with a large and active following to promote it and then reveal it. I like that idea, but I feel like we need something else. Let's keep throwing around ideas.
Yeah maybe but i dont think we should do avengers maybe our own team. Also forgot to tell you about one character in spider man story.
Hes from the furture and in his time line hydra takes over (secret empire storyline) So he came our time line to stop the attack and the only way to stop the attack is pose as a hydra agent. Also he needs to stop spider man to because spider man is the reason hydra rules.
But the Avengers are iconic, if u have a Superhero team, with all the Avengers members, that isn't called the Avengers, then people could get mad
With spider man story i am taking HUGE risks trust me i have one big risky twist i have not told you yet. The point is i am trying to make the spider man story i want the one people want. And this team could be like the avengers before the avengers or we can 2 teams.
Still, the Avengers are the most popular Marvel Team, and not to include them would feel un natural
Ok you can make the avengers if you want i am going to make my team of marvel heroes cause why would there not be more than 1 super hero team.
also, the X-Men is another superhero team

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

It's not that we can't have more than team, it's just that if we don't have the Avengers, it would be really independent from the MCU. Also, Avengers is just the name of a team. We can have whoever we want be an Avenger, we just need to have certain iconic characters, like Iron Man and Captain America.
Dude, you can make another team. We're just talking about the Avengers right now, since they're the main group of superheroes that are regularly focused on in Marvel stuff.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Dude, you can make another team. We're just talking about the Avengers right now, since they're the main group of superheroes that are regularly focused on in Marvel stuff.
Ok but who do we want to be apart of the avengers?

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Vision, and some other people who are TBD

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

I see i think spider man will be a member for a while then leave or he will be a avenger in the way he is in the mcu

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

I see i think spider man will be a member for a while then leave or he will be a avenger in the way he is in the mcu
Yeah, I'm thinking we don't introduce him to the Avengers for a little while yet. Maybe introduce him during Ultron, if not Civil War.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Also, could I test out Spider-man?

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Also, could I test out Spider-man?
Yeah you can test spider man later though cause first i have to work on some stuff real quick also as far as the time line gos it seems like spider man is coming first and spider man is going to get him self involved with shiled and hydra pretty soon.

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

So, I was thinking about it, and I think we should start talking about a few things in a bit more detail.

Topic The First: Avengers - how do we want to do that?

Topic The Second: What will the timeline for the universe be?

And, finally, Topic The Third: What are our plans for our games and what can we do to suggest that it all takes place in the same universe?

(When replying, please reply with a statement like:
1. We should set it up well for the heroes we introduce so their character will match up with that character's game.

2. Superman, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Batman, etc.

3. My plan for Batman is that Robin has died at the end after Batman fails to stop the Joker, and Batman is shocked by it.)

(i'm also very sure that none of this post was grammatically correct xD)

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
HarrisonBD
Scratcher
31 posts

Before I even saw this post I started making a Spider-Man sidescroller. I put in a ton of work but it will still take a while to complete. I thought of a whole ton of cool scenes for it as well. Maybe I could add this game to the universe? (By the way the idea of a universe of marvel games is awsome!)
jsquish
Scratcher
76 posts

Hey guys, this looks pretty interesting. Antman may join, if you want it.

Hello, how you doing?
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

So personally I think that we could add an end credit scene at the end of X-Men or Spider-Man where the main villain (the villain depends on which game this s at the end of) finds an Infinity Stone (most likely the time stone so they see a glimpse of them kinda succeeding) as it's revealed that they are being watched by none other than Thanos

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

So personally I think that we could add an end credit scene at the end of X-Men or Spider-Man where the main villain (the villain depends on which game this s at the end of) finds an Infinity Stone (most likely the time stone so they see a glimpse of them kinda succeeding) as it's revealed that they are being watched by none other than Thanos
I was actually hoping I could use the Time Stone for Guardians. It's REALLY important for the ending, and it could open up for how the Avengers and Guardians meet. Tony Stark's tech would pick up disruptions in the time/space continuum (AKA the Guardians screwing around with the Time Stone) and they'd head into space to try and track it. We could potentially use the Space stone instead, if we're all okay with me using the Time Stone.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

jsquish wrote:

Hey guys, this looks pretty interesting. Antman may join, if you want it.
I'd really like Ant-Man to join, but first I'd like to know the story you have planned for it. If you could reply soon, that would mean a lot. Thanks!

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

I was actually hoping I could use the Time Stone for Guardians. It's REALLY important for the ending, and it could open up for how the Avengers and Guardians meet. Tony Stark's tech would pick up disruptions in the time/space continuum (AKA the Guardians screwing around with the Time Stone) and they'd head into space to try and track it. We could potentially use the Space stone instead, if we're all okay with me using the Time Stone.
OK, in reality, I don't care what Stone I have. It just needs to be a stone that could potentially teleport the user, whether that be through space or time. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, wants to use an Infinity Stone, PLEASE let me know and tell me what stone you'd like to use, AND how it would be used. If you don't know the Infinity Stones, just go on Wikipedia and look up Infinity Gems.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
jsquish
Scratcher
76 posts

Hey InsanePyxels,
So the story of Antman is pretty cool in my opinion, but it doesn't follow the story of the movie. Do you want me to lay it all out, I kinda don't want Spoilers on the forum… Do you have a discord?

Hello, how you doing?
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/187525225/

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
jsquish
Scratcher
76 posts