supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

And we could have Silk in a Spider-Man game, or maybe her own game
I was going to do to silks story but its ok if you do her but make sure we know her and peter got bit by the same spider. also dos xmen take place before or after spider man? And how dos your silk become silk?
Speaking of, what happens in Spider-Man Story and what do you want it to lead up to?
So much is going to happen over the course of the show also NO ONE TOUCH HYDRA i am planning something with hydra at the moment
Please, can you add on to that? I'm curious as to what you're planning with Hydra, and they're, like, really important to the Marvel Universe.
Bit i was gonna give hydra a role n X-Men
What role?
Later in X-Men Episode 2, they would mention that the base was owned by hydra
ok that will be ok

Hey there, I am someone who loves making story's
==================
Spider-Man issue 2 out now!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740034111/
Issue 1 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/720092880/
wesusa
Scratcher
13 posts

Choose-Your-Own Marvel Universe Project Discussion

AAAY
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

So, this is the new forum for the Choose-Your-Own Marvel Universe, and in this specific forum we will be discussing and developing ideas for the Choose-Your-Own Marvel Universe studio games. (Keep in mind, the studio may not be created quite yet)

My first question is: Do we want to release the games in the exact order that they happen in the timeline?
This has not been very active for a while

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

I saw your Logan teaser, and it looks pretty dang cool. I think you should talk with furnon10, as he's making an X-Men game and planning on actually using Wolverine in it.

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
GUARDIANS Episode 1 Coming October 2017!
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

I saw your Logan teaser, and it looks pretty dang cool. I think you should talk with furnon10, as he's making an X-Men game and planning on actually using Wolverine in it.

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
It dos look cool but why do we need a whole other form this one is not even active

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
It dos look cool but why do we need a whole other form this one is not even active
What do you mean?

The reason we have this forum is because the other one was going under the name of the MSU, and I just felt uncomfortable moving forward with that name stuck there.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
What do you mean?

The reason we have this forum is because the other one was going under the name of the MSU, and I just felt uncomfortable moving forward with that name stuck there.
k

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
What do you mean?

Ok also for our first event maybe we can do something like star lord grounded and secret empire

==================
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
What do you mean?

Ok also for our first event maybe we can do something like star lord grounded and secret empire
is Star-Lord in this MSU?

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
What do you mean?

I was thinking we could just do the cliche Avengers event, but for our first one, I dunno. I'd like to think of furnon10's X-Men game as an event. I mean, it sets up the mutants pretty well, and the mutants are about 1/5 of the universe.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
What do you mean?

Eh, it's canon to Guardians, but not necessarily.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

wesusa wrote:

AAAY
AAAY!!

Thanks

PS Glad to have you here
What do you mean?

k

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

k
If anyone wants to do something with Guardians characters, please do talk to me about it. It can be arranged, but I do have a few rules…
(BTW furnon10's fine with his use of Rocket)

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
Stunt1090
Scratcher
11 posts

Last edited by Stunt1090 (July 25, 2017 19:36:33)

Stunt1090
Scratcher
11 posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

k
If anyone wants to do something with Guardians characters, please do talk to me about it. It can be arranged, but I do have a few rules…
Hello, InsanePyxels! I just wanted to tell you that you got the part of Pico in “20 days below”
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

k
Ok sounds good to me also spider man episodes 2 and 3 interduse hydra and shield and the vuture also i am useing a some one i created as the big bad for spider man story.

==================
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

k
K Thx!

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

k
Ok sounds good to me also spider man episodes 2 and 3 interduse hydra and shield and the vuture also i am useing a some one i created as the big bad for spider man story.
Questions:
1. Do you want the series to revolve around Flash Thompson so much?
2. Can we keep Nick Fury as director of SHIELD?
3. Who's your villain?

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

So, how do we want to do the Avengers? I'm assuming Spider-Man won't come in until pretty late, but we'll see. The reason I'm asking is so we know what games we need to find people to create or create ourselves.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

So, how do we want to do the Avengers? I'm assuming Spider-Man won't come in until pretty late, but we'll see. The reason I'm asking is so we know what games we need to find people to create or create ourselves.
after at least one solo superhero avenger game

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon