Choose-Your-Own Marvel Universe Project Discussion

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

Ok also for our first event maybe we can do something like star lord grounded and secret empire
is Star-Lord in this MSU?
Eh, it's canon to Guardians, but not necessarily.
k
If anyone wants to do something with Guardians characters, please do talk to me about it. It can be arranged, but I do have a few rules…
(BTW furnon10's fine with his use of Rocket)
Ok sounds good to me also spider man episodes 2 and 3 interduse hydra and shield and the vuture also i am useing a some one i created as the big bad for spider man story.
Questions:
1. Do you want the series to revolve around Flash Thompson so much?
2. Can we keep Nick Fury as director of SHIELD?
3. Who's your villain?
1. Because flash is a cool charactor and can really help the flow of the show.
2. My villains name is ghost hes a hydra agent from the furture who wants to stop hydras invaison

Hey there, I am someone who loves making story's
==================
Spider-Man issue 2 out now!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740034111/
Issue 1 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/720092880/
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

A

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

Ok also for our first event maybe we can do something like star lord grounded and secret empire
is Star-Lord in this MSU?
Eh, it's canon to Guardians, but not necessarily.
k
If anyone wants to do something with Guardians characters, please do talk to me about it. It can be arranged, but I do have a few rules…
(BTW furnon10's fine with his use of Rocket)
Ok sounds good to me also spider man episodes 2 and 3 interduse hydra and shield and the vuture also i am useing a some one i created as the big bad for spider man story.
Questions:
1. Do you want the series to revolve around Flash Thompson so much?
2. Can we keep Nick Fury as director of SHIELD?
3. Who's your villain?
2. My villains name is ghost hes a hydra agent from the furture who wants to stop hydras invaison
Also fury at the moment is not the director of shiled but he will be soon.

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

So, how do we want to do the Avengers? I'm assuming Spider-Man won't come in until pretty late, but we'll see. The reason I'm asking is so we know what games we need to find people to create or create ourselves.
Would really like to do Iron Man, myself. The twist is that he's actually pretty old in this version and has seizure-like flashbacks. Tell me what you guys think

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
GUARDIANS Episode 1 Coming October 2017!
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

So, how do we want to do the Avengers? I'm assuming Spider-Man won't come in until pretty late, but we'll see. The reason I'm asking is so we know what games we need to find people to create or create ourselves.
Would really like to do Iron Man, myself. The twist is that he's actually pretty old in this version and has seizure-like flashbacks. Tell me what you guys think
That sounds really cool and dos tony stark allready exist in the all new marvel universe? Like is stark tower there whats his story?

==================
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

=======================SPIDER-MAN===============================
==== STORY=======

The story:
Harry osborn: His mother is sick she has cancer and harry thinks that a special spider at oscorp might be able to help her so he asks peter to get it for him and being the freind he is peter agrees to break in to oscorp and get it. But peter gets bit and the spider dies when it bites peter and to harry he thinks peter betrayed him because peter cashs in with his new powers.

Uncle ben & aunt may: They get fired from there jobs so they are not making much money but they dont want to tell peter cause then he will worry more about them then school.

The daily bugle: When spider man comes around jj loves him until something tragic (still deciding what) happens then he wants to destory spider man.

Flash thomson: his step father is a hydra agent know as the vuture also flash will have lots of charactor devoment

spider man: Dont really know what to put here

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

==== STORY=======

The story:
Harry osborn: His mother is sick she has cancer and harry thinks that a special spider at oscorp might be able to help her so he asks peter to get it for him and being the freind he is peter agrees to break in to oscorp and get it. But peter gets bit and the spider dies when it bites peter and to harry he thinks peter betrayed him because peter cashs in with his new powers.

Uncle ben & aunt may: They get fired from there jobs so they are not making much money but they dont want to tell peter cause then he will worry more about them then school.

The daily bugle: When spider man comes around jj loves him until something tragic (still deciding what) happens then he wants to destory spider man.

Flash thomson: his step father is a hydra agent know as the vuture also flash will have lots of charactor devoment

Harry Osborn: Cool! But maybe do some research of something inside of a spider that is thought to cure cancer.
Uncle & Aunt: Makes Sense
gtg be back

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

==== STORY=======

The story:

Harry Osborn: Cool! But maybe do some research of something inside of a spider that is thought to cure cancer.
Uncle & Aunt: Makes Sense
gtg be back
Ok can do

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

==== STORY=======

The story:

Daily Bugle: Makes sense, but maybe JJ doesn't LOVE Spider-Man, but rather is simply unbiased towards Spider-Man.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

==== STORY=======

The story:

Daily Bugle: Makes sense, but maybe JJ doesn't LOVE Spider-Man, but rather is simply unbiased towards Spider-Man.
Well he loves the idea of super heros and spider man is the first hero

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

Sorry, I'm still not following here. What characteristic will your Flash have specifically?

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

==== STORY=======

The story:

Well he loves the idea of super heros and spider man is the first hero
Not sure Spiderman would be the first hero, but maybe he's just the first superhero who takes down street criminals in New York, like robbers or smugglers.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

Sorry, I'm still not following here. What characteristic will your Flash have specifically?
Deep down hes a nice guy and likes peter but he pushes peter around cause hes jealus of him cause peter has such a good life but flash dos not

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

Deep down hes a nice guy and likes peter but he pushes peter around cause hes jealus of him cause peter has such a good life but flash dos not
Oh, cool, that's actually pretty sweet. Just make sure Flash isn't the most popular guy at the school, because otherwise, he's just a gigantic jerk.

Thanks! Can't wait to see episode 1!
-@InsanePyxels

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

Oh, cool, that's actually pretty sweet. Just make sure Flash isn't the most popular guy at the school, because otherwise, he's just a gigantic jerk.

-@InsanePyxels
Ok also episode one dos not have flash in it he comes in later like episode 2 or 3

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

-@InsanePyxels
Ok also episode one dos not have flash in it he comes in later like episode 2 or 3
Oh! Cool!

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

-@InsanePyxels
Oh! Cool!
Yea dos any one elso have plans like that?

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

-@InsanePyxels
Oh! Cool!
Yea dos any one elso have plans like that?
Not introducing Nebula until season 2 of GUARDIANS, but that's about it

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames, not being rude, but plz try and spell things and stuff a little better, my OCD is killing me about it

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

supergames, not being rude, but plz try and spell things and stuff a little better, my OCD is killing me about it
Yea, I've gotta agree. I'm a nerd about that stuff…
*spells “yeah” without an “h”*

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Yea, I've gotta agree. I'm a nerd about that stuff…
*spells “yeah” without an “h”*
im fine with that, i do that sometimes also, its just when he spells something like Character as charactor

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon