Discuss Scratch

supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Choose-Your-Own Marvel Universe Project Discussion

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames, not being rude, but plz try and spell things and stuff a little better, my OCD is killing me about it
Yea, I've gotta agree. I'm a nerd about that stuff…
*spells “yeah” without an “h”*
im fine with that, i do that sometimes also, its just when he spells something like Character as charactor
Sorry about that i will try to be better with that but are you ok with the spider man story changes? Also do we want to do a spider man xmen cross over

Hey there, I am someone who loves making story's
==================
Spider-Man issue 2 out now!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740034111/
Issue 1 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/720092880/
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames, not being rude, but plz try and spell things and stuff a little better, my OCD is killing me about it
im fine with that, i do that sometimes also, its just when he spells something like Character as charactor
Sorry about that i will try to be better with that but are you ok with the spider man story changes? Also do we want to do a spider man xmen cross over
meh, maybe, depends on when X-Men and Spider-Man come out

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Let's just make sure we don't obsessively do crossovers. What are you guys planning?

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
GUARDIANS Episode 1 Coming October 2017!
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

True so then spider man is the only game with HUGE plans?

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

GUARDIANS revolves around the Time Stone (one of the Infinity Stones). Forgot to mention that earlier, sorry. Also, if I make Iron Man, then it sets up for things like Civil War, Kingpin, and MAYBE the brand-spankin' new epic Spidey-suit, but a lot of that is your decision.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

GUARDIANS revolves around the Time Stone (one of the Infinity Stones). Forgot to mention that earlier, sorry. Also, if I make Iron Man, then it sets up for things like Civil War, Kingpin, and MAYBE the brand-spankin' new epic Spidey-suit, but a lot of that is your decision.
I dont really want spider man to EVER have a suit like the homecoming suits i mean i am using the home made suit for the first few episodes but thats besides the point

==================
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Let's just make sure we don't obsessively do crossovers. What are you guys planning?
X-Men will introduce the Dark Phoenix, which might be a bit important later in this MSU (Thanos and/or Apocalypse will use the power to their advantage), also, the Base Escape Scene features easter eggs for certain characters like Silk and Rocket Racoon (And @supergames1, Cletus Cassidy escaped the base, use that however u want)

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

So, anyways, back to the subject: AVENGERS. We need to find some people who would be willing to join and who could make a good superhero game about one of the Avengers. You guys have anybody in mind? ‘Cuz I sure don’t *cough* MyNameBeAndy, perhaps? *cough*

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

So, anyways, back to the subject: AVENGERS. We need to find some people who would be willing to join and who could make a good superhero game about one of the Avengers. You guys have anybody in mind? ‘Cuz I sure don’t *cough* MyNameBeAndy, perhaps? *cough*
@-Prime-

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

@-Prime-
YEA, BOI! But, rn he's working on a Spider-man game. We should ask him if he'd like to create a game, but let's just make sure he knows it'd have to be one about an Avenger.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

@-Prime-
YEA, BOI! But, rn he's working on a Spider-man game. We should ask him if he'd like to create a game, but let's just make sure he knows it'd have to be one about an Avenger.
Btw, I call making a Captain America Game

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

We could reveal this MSU at Scratchy Con (supergames made it)

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

Maybe. We'd need to make something with a large and active following to promote it and then reveal it. I like that idea, but I feel like we need something else. Let's keep throwing around ideas.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Maybe. We'd need to make something with a large and active following to promote it and then reveal it. I like that idea, but I feel like we need something else. Let's keep throwing around ideas.
Yeah maybe but i dont think we should do avengers maybe our own team. Also forgot to tell you about one character in spider man story.
Ghost: The main villain of the game.
Hes from the furture and in his time line hydra takes over (secret empire storyline) So he came our time line to stop the attack and the only way to stop the attack is pose as a hydra agent. Also he needs to stop spider man to because spider man is the reason hydra rules.

==================
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think this ant man game should be apart of it https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166864292/ It looks good and it would give us ant man to work with so win win.

==================
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Yeah maybe but i dont think we should do avengers maybe our own team. Also forgot to tell you about one character in spider man story.
Hes from the furture and in his time line hydra takes over (secret empire storyline) So he came our time line to stop the attack and the only way to stop the attack is pose as a hydra agent. Also he needs to stop spider man to because spider man is the reason hydra rules.
But the Avengers are iconic, if u have a Superhero team, with all the Avengers members, that isn't called the Avengers, then people could get mad

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

But the Avengers are iconic, if u have a Superhero team, with all the Avengers members, that isn't called the Avengers, then people could get mad
In case you have not noticed i dont care what people think.
With spider man story i am taking HUGE risks trust me i have one big risky twist i have not told you yet. The point is i am trying to make the spider man story i want the one people want. And this team could be like the avengers before the avengers or we can 2 teams.

==================
furnon10
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

With spider man story i am taking HUGE risks trust me i have one big risky twist i have not told you yet. The point is i am trying to make the spider man story i want the one people want. And this team could be like the avengers before the avengers or we can 2 teams.
Still, the Avengers are the most popular Marvel Team, and not to include them would feel un natural

Edible Toothpaste
===============
Coming Soon
supergames1
Scratcher
100+ posts

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Still, the Avengers are the most popular Marvel Team, and not to include them would feel un natural
Ok you can make the avengers if you want i am going to make my team of marvel heroes cause why would there not be more than 1 super hero team.

==================
InsanePyxels
Scratcher
100+ posts

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

supergames1 wrote:

InsanePyxels wrote:

furnon10 wrote:

Ok you can make the avengers if you want i am going to make my team of marvel heroes cause why would there not be more than 1 super hero team.
It's not that we can't have more than team, it's just that if we don't have the Avengers, it would be really independent from the MCU. Also, Avengers is just the name of a team. We can have whoever we want be an Avenger, we just need to have certain iconic characters, like Iron Man and Captain America.

when green flag clicked
forever
Create
end