Discuss Scratch

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.* BGMead's Shop ❉ Over 4 years on Scratch!

Lotosprincess wrote:

BGMead wrote:

If anyone wants to join back, just let me know!
I want to join back! I'll fill out the form tmrw
Awesome, thanks so much!

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If you're back, sign me up.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

If you're back, sign me up.
Will do!

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

If anyone wants to join back, just let me know!
no thanks im kinda busy atm

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.* bump!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why am I a trainee when I used to be a member…

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Lotosprincess
How active are you (0-10): 7
Usernames of any alt. accounts: Don't have any
Are you following this thread (Y/N): Y
Time zone: SAST
Normal hours on Scratch (ex 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM): Uhh probably 12 Noon - 3PM (If I'm not in trouble) and then after that too.
Skills: Art and animating
At least one example of work for each skill: My signature and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/416760723/
Miscellaneous:
NOne

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Sorry about that! I'll move ya up.

Lotosprincess wrote:

Normal hours on Scratch (ex 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM): Uhh probably 12 Noon - 3PM (If I'm not in trouble) and then after that too.
At least one example of work for each skill: My signature and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/416760723/
Miscellaneous:
NOne
Accepted! I'll change the thingy later when I'm off of mobile

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Sorry about that! I'll move ya up.

Lotosprincess wrote:

Miscellaneous:
NOne
Accepted! I'll change the thingy later when I'm off of mobile
Ok thanks!

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.* bump!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @XCat
How active are you (0-10): 8
Usernames of any alt. accounts: @Silveda (only one that's likely to be used)
Are you following this thread (Y/N): Yes
Time zone: ACST
Normal hours on Scratch (ex 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM): 8.45-9.00 am & 4.30pm-6.30pm
Skills: Marketing, writing & banners
At least one example of work for each skill:
  • Marketing - Not entirely sure what examples I could provide for this, but I formerly worked for this shop as Co-Director Of Marketing.
  • Writing - Here
  • Banners

Miscellaneous: I would be interested in the role of Co-Director Of Marketing.

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Username: @XCat
How active are you (0-10): 8
Usernames of any alt. accounts: @Silveda (only one that's likely to be used)
Are you following this thread (Y/N): Yes
Time zone: ACST
Normal hours on Scratch (ex 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM): 8.45-9.00 am & 4.30pm-6.30pm
Skills: Marketing, writing & banners
At least one example of work for each skill:
  • Marketing - Not entirely sure what examples I could provide for this, but I formerly worked for this shop as Co-Director Of Marketing.
  • Writing - Here
  • Banners

Miscellaneous: I would be interested in the role of Co-Director Of Marketing.
Accepted! Would you prefer marketing director instead?

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please see this post

I'll put XCat in charge while I'm gone, if that's okay with her

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are we gonna hold elections for head department positions?

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Most likely, or I'll promote someone.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Most likely, or I'll promote someone.
Sounds good.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

XCat wrote:

-Snip-
Accepted! Would you prefer marketing director instead?
Sure! That sounds great!

BGMead wrote:

Please see this post

I'll put XCat in charge while I'm gone, if that's okay with her
Yep, no problem!

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.* bump!

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The USS is now open, so you can join whenever you have time.

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

The USS is now open, so you can join whenever you have time.
all the nostalgia I'm getting rn, let's enjoy these two school-free weeks before my anxiety flares up

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)