Discuss Scratch

amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

(∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.* BGMead's Shop ❉ Over 4 years on Scratch!

Scripting
Username: amiable_dolphin
Script Type: Personality test engine
Description: I want a personality test engine… you just have to do the code I'll add the questions and art
Completion Date: any time
Reviews
Link to item: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27352939/projects/
Harshness: I don't mind

#POETRY FTWWW

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Scripting
Description: I want a personality test engine… you just have to do the code I'll add the questions and art
Reviews
Added to pending orders! Could you please elaborate on what you mean by “personality test engine”?

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Scripting
Reviews
Added to pending orders! Could you please elaborate on what you mean by “personality test engine”?
I’ll take the review

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

BGMead wrote:

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Scripting
Reviews
like you must have seen personality test projects on scratch…. here is an example if you haven't. So I just want the coding part of it.

#POETRY FTWWW

Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!
I'm Bluie and I'm going to be your USS moderator. If you have any questions about the USS, want to forward an order through ISOC, or propose a law, you can ask me how to help.

I look forward to working with your shop.

-Bluie

Please call me she/her on this account and he/him on @callmehe . I know its confusing and i understand if you make mistakes but it would mean the world to me if you could try. Thank you so much!

Banner created by @lightningspark6545
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluie-x wrote:

Hi!
I'm Bluie and I'm going to be your USS moderator. If you have any questions about the USS, want to forward an order through ISOC, or propose a law, you can ask me how to help.

-Bluie
Heyo, welcome! Good to see ya.

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluie-x wrote:

Hi!

-Bluie
Hey Bluie!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluie-x wrote:

Hi!

-Bluie
Hi!

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

^^ Hi all

Please call me she/her on this account and he/him on @callmehe . I know its confusing and i understand if you make mistakes but it would mean the world to me if you could try. Thank you so much!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bluie-x wrote:

Hi!

-Bluie
Hi Bluie!

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Don’t mean to rush you, but how’s my application coming? Take your time if you need to.

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

(she/they)

Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!
Your USS moderator here checking in

-Bluie

amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Scripting
when is it expected to be completed?

Last edited by amiable_dolphin (Sept. 27, 2020 08:47:50)

#POETRY FTWWW

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

(she/they)

NatKingCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: reece_brown
Shop Name: Quality Codes
Shop Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Arsxi_/QC31.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/445252/
Why do you want to partner? I just started this shop and need more orders.
Additional Information: Tobinb909 will manage the partnership on our end.

utrasans
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: @utrasans
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/444713053/
What's wrong: I have a config button (please give me your username so I make it show up for you because I have it locked to me right now. or you can remix the project to see it in the code etc) and when you hover your mouse over it the button will change color. And when your mouse is not on it the button will go back to normal. But the problem is that when you click it the button will play an animation but its color and custom will mess up if you take your mouse off of it before it finishes the “animation” If your able to fix the problem please do. Thanks
Completion Date: Whenever I'm not in a hurry
Miscellaneous: Please contact me on my profile I will replay the fastest there
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

utrasans wrote:

Username: @utrasans
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/444713053/
What's wrong: I have a config button (please give me your username so I make it show up for you because I have it locked to me right now. or you can remix the project to see it in the code etc) and when you hover your mouse over it the button will change color. And when your mouse is not on it the button will go back to normal. But the problem is that when you click it the button will play an animation but its color and custom will mess up if you take your mouse off of it before it finishes the “animation” If your able to fix the problem please do. Thanks
Completion Date: Whenever I'm not in a hurry
Miscellaneous: Please contact me on my profile I will replay the fastest there
The button never spawns in, so I can’t exactly tell what's wrong with it, even when I edit the code in a remix to add my name.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Nov. 11, 2020 01:19:10)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^^ Hey there! BGMead's Shop is actually closed. Sorry about that!

(she/they)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

^^ Hey there! BGMead's Shop is actually closed. Sorry about that!
RIP Activity
(Thanks, school, like anyone wanted it in the first place)