Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_
Scratcher
71 posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_ wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Can I be the one who does packages? I do my best at drawing, scripting, more. I try, and I want to be able to acess at LEAST one type of order.
Ok. You are the Package manager.

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
What the hellstone is this? It's the dumb sixty second rule! I hate it! Evil kumquats, destroy the sixty second rule!
lol!!!! anyway thank you

uh yeet
CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_
Scratcher
71 posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

hey do you need my operating system or something like that? if so here it is My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Chrome 58.0.3029.110, Flash 26.0 (release 0)

uh yeet
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok. Everything but the banner is completed.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Ok. Everything but the banner is completed.
DID YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POST?!

Last edited by Penguin5664 (June 21, 2017 21:32:45)

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
when gf clicked :: #B46200
vector :: #C56B00
scratch :: #DA8B00
blocks! :: control
CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_
Scratcher
71 posts

78ch3 wrote:

Can I be the one who does packages? I do my best at drawing, scripting, more. I try, and I want to be able to acess at LEAST one type of order.

What the hellstone is this? It's the dumb sixty second rule! I hate it! Evil kumquats, destroy the sixty second rule!
also what is a kumquat

uh yeet
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Please use my order form.
@All shop members:
Please do not respond to ChannelLawson's comments unless he uses my order form.

@ChannelLawson
Please use my order form. We will not accept any of your orders until next week.
OK

Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

You took the joke from @FollowCherryBlossom, right?

((づ。◕‿‿◕。::sensing)づ::sensing) // This is "Mini-Bloky". He protects my signature from the kumquats!
How many Block Requests we can get? Please request! Check @78ch3's Everything Shop, too!
CodingTo_H-E-A-R-T_
Scratcher
71 posts

Penguin5664 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

You took the joke from @FollowCherryBlossom, right?
xD i bet he/she did

uh yeet
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I get hired.
Hire(channanlawson)

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (June 22, 2017 04:39:10)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

channanlawson wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

@All shop members:

@ChannelLawson
Please use my order form. We will not accept any of your orders until next week.
OK
Will you use it now?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

@All shop members:

@ChannelLawson
OK
Will you use it now?
yeh

WisestMiner888
Scratcher
100+ posts

You apparently need to do an IQ test if you're giving him an award

“Nothing is too good to be true if it be consistent with the laws of nature.”
-Michael Faraday, pioneer of electricity in the 19th century
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

WisestMiner888 wrote:

You apparently need to do an IQ test if you're giving him an award
Whats a IQ test

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (June 24, 2017 00:05:05)

WisestMiner888
Scratcher
100+ posts

Its IQ and its how smart you are

“Nothing is too good to be true if it be consistent with the laws of nature.”
-Michael Faraday, pioneer of electricity in the 19th century
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok. ChannelLawson, please quote this and fill in the answers. I will mark them green for right and red for wrong. NO USING CALCULATORS. I will put your 78ch3 IQ in. It is how many you got right divided by how many you got wrong, then the answer is multiplied by 4.

12x12
24x4
90x9
16+80
100-18
29x2
36+80
19+41
69+65
90-13
80x80
65x10
45+50

End of test.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If your shop has not yet received awards, they are on the way!

Hello! I am BGMead, the founder/owner of SSRP, and was wondering if you would link your SSRP awards (Just the banners) to here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/266284/?page=1#post-2677417

Thanks for joining SSRP! We can't wait to see you in number 1!
- BGMead
Note: This is a copy + paste to all shops that have received awards in our program. Thanks!

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok. We are now taking orders. Staff are also allowed to order!

Penguin5664
Scratcher
100+ posts

I want a IQ test ;-;

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Ok. ChannelLawson, please quote this and fill in the answers. I will mark them green for right and red for wrong. NO USING CALCULATORS. I will put your 78ch3 IQ in. It is how many you got right divided by how many you got wrong, then the answer is multiplied by 4.

12x12
24x4
90x9
16+80
100-18
29x2
36+80
19+41
69+65
90-13
80x80
65x10
45+50

End of test.
12x12 = 144
24x4 = 96
90x9 = 810
16+80 = 96
100-18 = 82
29x2 = 58
36+80 = 116
19+41 = 60
69+65 = 134
90-13 = 77
80x80 = ?
65x10 = 650
45+50 = 95

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (June 23, 2017 02:43:45)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

channanlawson wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

12x12
24x4
90x9
16+80
100-18
29x2
36+80
19+41
69+65
90-13
80x80
65x10
45+50

End of test.
12x12 = 144 yes
24x4 = 96 yes
90x9 = 810 yes
16+80 = 96 yes
100-18 = 82 yes
29x2 = 58 yes
36+80 = 116 yes
19+41 = 60 yes
69+65 = 134 yes
90-13 = 77 yes
80x80 = ? Wrong! answer: 6400
65x10 = 650 yes
45+50 = 95 yes
You got 12/13. Your 78ch3 IQ is: 48. The max in this test is: 52. You got a total of 48/52.
You have now progressed to 78ch3 IQ test Stage 2. You must complete 25 questions.
Please visit 78ch3 IQ tests.
Note: IQs in these tests are not actual IQs, they are just tests.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]