Drunken_Sailor wrote:

the_force wrote:

Google chrome said the first page has Vietnamese xD
What?

/*/60 seconds/*/

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…what?
It asked me if I wanted to translate to english xD

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

BUMP

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

the_force wrote:

What?

/*/60 seconds/*/

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…what?
It asked me if I wanted to translate to english xD
xD

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

BUMP

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

BUMP

Meow!
Mist

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

I want to join:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Leon VII, commonly known as just Leon.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 20
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Simple adventurer/Citizen
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: US, but travels a lot.
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Light skin, red shirt, blue pants, brown hair and shoes. Wears an analog watch.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: An ordinary reasonable person, but if someone is
very mean to him or (tries) to attack him, he fiercely attacks.
Exᴛʀᴀ: Can't think of anything to put here
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Carries a backpack.

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

moshe2 wrote:

I want to join:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Leon VII, commonly known as just Leon.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 20
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Simple adventurer/Citizen
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: US, but travels a lot.
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Light skin, red shirt, blue pants, brown hair and shoes. Wears an analog watch.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: An ordinary reasonable person, but if someone is
very mean to him or (tries) to attack him, he fiercely attacks.
Exᴛʀᴀ: Can't think of anything to put here
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Carries a backpack.
Leon the seventh? Interesting character! Accepted.

Meow!
Mist

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Yay!

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Punishment? Let erosion erode u xD

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

?

Meow!
Mist

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

?
if u need a punishment erosion is happy to erode someone slowly xD

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Bump

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Fʟᴏᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Exᴄᴇssɪᴠᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ

Me. I am the RAIN

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Bump

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Bump

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Bump

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

moshe2 wrote:

Bump
Hi. You don't have to bump quite that often.

Meow!
Mist

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Just keeping it on the front page so that more people will see it and join it.

This is my signature
Cool stuff
More Cool Stuff
Odab RP
My website
#NoMoreFNAF

moshe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Bump

This is my signature