the_force wrote:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Erosion
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 21
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Erosion
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Red hair green eyes robes and boots
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Funny but aggressive at her job
Exᴛʀᴀ: water making things erode? Nah probably she did that
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Is part of the Zhrenal Council Destruction Committee. She can erode any individual or small area. The bigger the area the more concentration she needs, which could exhaust her.
Edited and accepted.

Vampire81569 wrote:

Jessica 'Jess' Taylor
Female
Citizen
UK
Chocolate coloured hair always in a French plait, brown eyes, regular clothes I guess…
Quite optimistic, determined, strong leader.
Wants to join the government/military forces and stop Zhren once and for all.
Made this to even out the difference between Zhrenal characters and World characters
Accepted.
EDIT: Whoo, second page!

Last edited by Mist2006 (May 30, 2017 19:32:45)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Vampire81569
Scratcher
22 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Yay!

Ashibo
Scratcher
16 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Hi there!
I'm Ashibo.

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Nathan (Nath) Shadow
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 11
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Young individual explorer
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: America (Texas)
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Dark blonde messy hair, emerald green eyes, freckles up nose, average height,
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Kind, helpful, likes to have fun in whatever he is doing, creative, adventurous, explores a lot, always happy and wants everyone else to be happy too, loves animals (all of them),
Exᴛʀᴀ: Has no parents and lives out on the streets, has no siblings but wants some, has a dog (Charlie) who is loyal and stands by side and protects Nathan from anything and anyone.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: (Do I need to fill this in?)

Bye!
rainbow132
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Vulcania
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Volcanoes
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Bright auburn hair that is literally flaming that she is very sensitive about, emerald green eyes, completely freckled face, quite short for her age, and wears combat boots and a black tank top.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Aggressive, can explode with a fiery temper anytime no matter how little the problem, deadly and mischievous and very nasty if crossed. Basically, not a nice person unless a close friend, in which she will soften a little…
Exᴛʀᴀ: Not really
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Nothing
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Vampire81569 wrote:

Yay!
Yay.

Ashibo wrote:

Hi there!
I'm Ashibo.
Hi.
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Dark blonde messy hair, emerald green eyes, freckles up nose, average height,
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Kind, helpful, likes to have fun in whatever he is doing, creative, adventurous, explores a lot, always happy and wants everyone else to be happy too, loves animals (all of them),
Exᴛʀᴀ: Has no parents and lives out on the streets, has no siblings but wants some, has a dog (Charlie) who is loyal and stands by side and protects Nathan from anything and anyone.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: (Do I need to fill this in?) No.
Bye!
Accepted.

Last edited by Mist2006 (June 1, 2017 20:43:27)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Vampire81569 wrote:

Yay!
Yay.

Ashibo wrote:

Hi there!
I'm Ashibo.
Hi.
Bye!
Accepted.

rainbow132 wrote:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Volcanoes As in making them, or making them explode, or…
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Bright auburn hair that is literally flaming that she is very sensitive about, emerald green eyes, completely freckled face, quite short for her age, and wears combat boots and a black tank top.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Aggressive, can explode with a fiery temper anytime no matter how little the problem, deadly and mischievous and very nasty if crossed. Basically, not a nice person unless a close friend, in which she will soften a little…

Meow!
Mist

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Wᴏʀʟᴅ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Emily Fiorella
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 16
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Citizen (Grade 11)
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: Australia
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Long, tangled, black hair. Emerald green eyes. Slim. Tall.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Shy, Studious, Clever, Logical, Intrigued about all the natural disasters caused across the globe.

Yeah, I just wanted to make a world character XDDD

rainbow132
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

Vampire81569 wrote:

Yay!
Yay.

Ashibo wrote:

Hi there!
I'm Ashibo.
Hi.
Bye!
Accepted.

rainbow132 wrote:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Volcanoes As in making them, or making them explode, or…

Thanks!
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

rainbow132 wrote:

rainbow132 wrote:

Thanks!
Does Volcanos mean making volcanos, or making them erupt, or…

Last edited by Mist2006 (June 1, 2017 21:55:56)

Meow!
Mist

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Yvonne Travers.
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 21
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Citizen
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: UK
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Shoulder length black hair that is a little messy, dark blue eyes. Has eye bags.Slim, a little short. Has freckles. Also wears this red hairband.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Knowledgeable, bookworm. Sarcastic, always tired.
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Yvonne Travers.
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 21
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Citizen
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: UK
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Shoulder length black hair that is a little messy, dark blue eyes. Has eye bags.Slim, a little short. Has freckles. Also wears this red hairband.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Knowledgeable, bookworm. Sarcastic, always tired.
Accepted.

-IcicIe- wrote:

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Shy, Studious, Clever, Logical, Intrigued about all the natural disasters caused across the globe.

Accepted.

Last edited by Mist2006 (June 1, 2017 21:54:38)

Meow!
Mist

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Accepted.
Thanks!

Last edited by -IcicIe- (June 2, 2017 06:45:14)

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Greetings

It has come to my attention that your collaboration is not registered in The Collaboration Directory 6.0's Database. Registering your collaboration will help people find it, therefore attracting more people to apply.

I recommend that the collaboration owner goes to this topic and registers the collaboration into the directory. If you do not wish for this to happen, then please ignore this message or post on the topic or on my profile.

Thank you for your time.

Solassi
Scratcher
30 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Zane
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 574 (looks 17)
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Dust Storm
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: messy black hair, blue eyes, dark purple hoodie, blue jeans
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: cold, irritable, aggressive, solitary
Exᴛʀᴀ: veeerrry strong
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: likes to train alone in his free time

uwu
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Greetings

It has come to my attention that your collaboration is not registered in The Collaboration Directory 6.0's Database. Registering your collaboration will help people find it, therefore attracting more people to apply.

I recommend that the collaboration owner goes to this topic and registers the collaboration into the directory. If you do not wish for this to happen, then please ignore this message or post on the topic or on my profile.

Thank you for your time.
Okay! (Are you going around doing this now?)

Solassi wrote:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Zane
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 574 (looks 17)
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Dust Storm
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: messy black hair, blue eyes, dark purple hoodie, blue jeans
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: cold, irritable, aggressive, solitary
Exᴛʀᴀ: veeerrry strong
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: likes to train alone in his free time
Ooh, cool character. Accepted. Also, I like your GIF.

Last edited by Mist2006 (June 4, 2017 22:40:20)

Meow!
Mist

Solassi
Scratcher
30 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Thanks, I just searched up “gif” and it was the 2nd result on google images.

uwu
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Solassi wrote:

Thanks, I just searched up “gif” and it was the 2nd result on google images.
Ha. That's funny. Care to RP? I'll start in the studio.

Meow!
Mist

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Kestrel Birdd
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 32, looks much younger though
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Rain/floods caused by excessive rain
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Tall, with green eyes and tan skin.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Shy, a loner. She's not very powerful, and is ashamed of that.
Exᴛʀᴀ: She can only cause floods mainly caused by rain, if that makes sense.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Doesn't really approve of causing massive disasters.

Last edited by MistickMage (June 5, 2017 00:56:17)

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

MistickMage wrote:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Rain/floods caused by excessive rain
Lots of birds…we needed a non-crazy character too. Accepted.

Meow!
Mist

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Lots of birds…we needed a non-crazy character too. Accepted.
Craziness is my specialty…