Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Anyone want to RP?
Me! I got real bored
You can start!

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

MistickMage wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Anyone want to RP?
Me! I got real bored
You can start!
I'll start up top
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Ya guys misunderstood my point. In short, I was saying that time is OP. And a little ridiculous because time itself is NOT a disaster, but something disastrous. The doors thing was the only thing I could think of to try and highlight the point.
Time is disasterous but not a disaster?
If it were, even our very existence would be a disaster.
now youre jumping bridges. besides are we talking about a person whos controlling time or the time itself lol
I don't jump from bridges to bridges, that's a bit illogical.
Arrhummm. Okay, Chronon, you can rewind time only in sections ex. you can't just suddenly rewrite history books or something, but you can, say, stop that door from slamming by rewinding so it doesn't slam. Also, you're in @Drunken_Sailor's Cops & Robbers RP, right? Try to be logical in that sense. (If rewinding time is logical.)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
dunkindonut
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Anyone want to RP?
Me! I got real bored
Okay!
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Ya guys misunderstood my point. In short, I was saying that time is OP. And a little ridiculous because time itself is NOT a disaster, but something disastrous. The doors thing was the only thing I could think of to try and highlight the point.
Time is disasterous but not a disaster?
If it were, even our very existence would be a disaster.
now youre jumping bridges. besides are we talking about a person whos controlling time or the time itself lol
I don't jump from bridges to bridges, that's a bit illogical.
Arrhummm. Okay, Chronon, you can rewind time only in sections ex. you can't just suddenly rewrite history books or something, but you can, say, stop that door from slamming by rewinding so it doesn't slam. Also, you're in @Drunken_Sailor's Cops & Robbers RP, right? Try to be logical in that sense. (If rewinding time is logical.)
Ye. Never said I won't XD I know. I won't rewind big, major and long term events. Only incidents

Last edited by the_force (June 23, 2017 23:03:51)

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
freddizzz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: kai mooras
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 9,999
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Acid Rain
Pᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ Zʜʀᴇɴ (ɴᴏʀᴛʜ, sᴏᴜᴛʜ, ᴇᴀsᴛ, ᴡᴇsᴛ, Zʜʀᴇɴᴀı̀): north
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: black hair. with very white skin (as if it had been bleached)
perssᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: he likes burning people with acid and loves watching Humans suffer.
Exᴛʀᴀ: he needs to suck up pollution to be able to use acid rain. (did you know how real acid rain came from?)
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: nothing!

#BRING_IT_BACK

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

freddizzz wrote:

perssᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: he likes burning people with acid and loves watching Humans suffer.
Exᴛʀᴀ: he needs to suck up pollution to be able to use acid rain. (did you know how real acid rain came from?)
A) Acid rain doesn't kill people directly
B) Ooh! Ooh! I did this in Science recently! Uhh… Oh yeah! Acid rain is formed when Sulphur dioxide dissolves in rainwater in the clouds and falls as acid rain.

freddizzz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

freddizzz wrote:

B) Ooh! Ooh! I did this in Science recently! Uhh… Oh yeah! Acid rain is formed when Sulphur dioxide dissolves in rainwater in the clouds and falls as acid rain.
A) I know, it's meant to weaken them so the other Disaster's can.
B) correct

#BRING_IT_BACK

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

freddizzz wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

freddizzz wrote:

B) correct
A) Ah ok
B) Yay!

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

freddizzz wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

freddizzz wrote:

B) correct
A) Ah ok
B) Yay!
A) I have nothing to say but this.
B) LOL I'm pretty sure some nitrous oxide is also involved?
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

freddizzz wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

freddizzz wrote:

B) correct
A) Ah ok
B) Yay!
A) I have nothing to say but this.
B) LOL I'm pretty sure some nitrous oxide is also involved?
A) Shush.
B) Shush.
C) Sorry for my lack or respect, but I can't think.
Ok, so accepted, but now I need to make a character older than yours.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
TheCookieHero880
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Tang-Jiang Cheng (Zhren Codename: Nguyen Van Lu)
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 37
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): He is a high-ranking government officer for Zhren, stationed in Vietnam, though he's actually a double-agent working for the world forces
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: China/Zhren
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Dark brown eyes, large ears and nose, short, black hair, dark, sunburnt skin. He's a bit chubby.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Warm-hearted and caring of others, wants to bring justice to Zhren, always thinks of clever solutions to a problem, however he is a bit shot-tempered and won't stop arguing with you until he has his way
Exᴛʀᴀ: His excuse for not having a specialty disaster is that he was born with a rare disability. Nobody in Zhren can prove him wrong, so they accept him as one of them.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: I have no experience RPing, but lots of experience writing stories.

“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” -Confucius
Check out The World's Hardest Platformer.
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

TheCookieHero880 wrote:

Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Double-agent working for the world forces.
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: China
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Dark brown eyes, large ears and nose, short, black hair, dark, sunburnt skin. He's a bit chubby.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Warm-hearted and caring of others, wants to bring justice to Zhren, always thinks of clever solutions to a problem, however he is a bit shot-tempered and won't stop arguing with you until he has his way
Exᴛʀᴀ: His excuse for not having a specialty disaster is that he was born with a rare disability. Nobody in Zhren can prove him wrong, so they accept him as one of them.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: I have no experience RPing, but lots of experience writing stories.
Okay, so this is clever. I like it. So he stations himself in Vietnam “for Zhren,” but is actually working for the Forces? I like it. Accepted.

Meow!
Mist

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

TheCookieHero880 wrote:

Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Double-agent working for the world forces.
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: China
Okay, so this is clever. I like it. So he stations himself in Vietnam “for Zhren,” but is actually working for the Forces? I like it. Accepted.
CHINA!!!!!!!
TheWirelessBlade
Scratcher
47 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

BIO:
Zʜʀᴇɴᴀʟ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Paul Burns
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 17
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Tornadoes.
Pᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ Zʜʀᴇɴ (ɴᴏʀᴛʜ, sᴏᴜᴛʜ, ᴇᴀsᴛ, ᴡᴇsᴛ, Zʜʀᴇɴᴀı̀): East.
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair, 5' 10"
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ENFP
Exᴛʀᴀ: Paul has pity for the people of earth, so his disasters don't really kill anyone.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: not much.

We don't write for money or fame or even just to tell a story, we write because we want to know what happens next just as much as you do. That's why we write. - TheWirelessBlade
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

TheWirelessBlade wrote:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Paul Burns
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 17
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Tornadoes.
Pᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ Zʜʀᴇɴ (ɴᴏʀᴛʜ, sᴏᴜᴛʜ, ᴇᴀsᴛ, ᴡᴇsᴛ, Zʜʀᴇɴᴀı̀): East.
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair, 5' 10"
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ENFP
Exᴛʀᴀ: Paul has pity for the people of earth, so his disasters don't really kill anyone.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: not much.
Accepted.

Meow!
Mist

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

BUMPZY

Meow!
Mist

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Google chrome said the first page has Vietnamese xD

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

What?

/*/60 seconds/*/

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…what?

Meow!
Mist