100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Commander Thomas
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Aɢᴇ: 35
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ: soldier
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: Germany
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: military gear.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: devoted to his country and keeping his friends save.
Exᴛʀᴀ: brother died in Kobe earthquakes and wanted to avenge his death.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: some times he speaks a phrase or word in German.
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

dunkindonut wrote:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Commander Thomas
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Aɢᴇ: 35
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ: soldier
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: Germany
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: military gear.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: devoted to his country and keeping his friends save.
Exᴛʀᴀ: brother died in Kobe earthquakes and wanted to avenge his death.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: some times he speaks a phrase or word in German.
Accepted.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Kestrel Birdd
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 32, looks much younger though
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Rain/floods caused by excessive rain
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Tall, with green eyes and tan skin.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Shy, a loner. She's not very powerful, and is ashamed of that.
Exᴛʀᴀ: She can only cause floods mainly caused by rain, if that makes sense.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Doesn't really approve of causing massive disasters.
Lots of birds…we needed a non-crazy character too. Accepted.
Craziness is my specialty…
Not mine. xD

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Amaya
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): 210, but only looks 21
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Typhoon
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Long wavy whitish-blonde hair, dark brown eyes. Pale, fairly tall.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Laid back, outgoing but knows when to be serious. Destructive.
Exᴛʀᴀ: Caused Typhoon Haiyan.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Meh

Last edited by -IcyRose- (June 10, 2017 12:31:08)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Olivia
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: female
Aɢᴇ (3-100): 15
Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ (Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ, Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ…): Citizen
Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: England
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: blonde wavy hair to shoulders and blue eyes
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: happy, bubbly, kind, brave, curious, clever
Exᴛʀᴀ:
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ:

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Exᴛʀᴀ:
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ:
Both accepted.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Exᴛʀᴀ:
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ:
Both accepted.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Exᴛʀᴀ:
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ:
Both accepted.
Thanks

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Exᴛʀᴀ:
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ:
Both accepted.
Thanks
Welcome.

Meow!
Mist

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Chronon
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Unknown
Aɢᴇ (ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ 12-ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ): infinity
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛʏ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ (ᴇx. ʜᴜʀʀɪᴄᴀɴᴇ, ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅᴏ…): Time
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: unknown
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: defensive and always hiding
Exᴛʀᴀ:He can manipulate time. First thing he can do is deceive time (like when he is actually late he can make himself on time instead). Other things we can agree in.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Known to be the legendary zhrenal. Once he accidentally screwed up time and almost completely erase himself. Now some say there is a way to bring him back.

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

Exᴛʀᴀ:He can manipulate time. First thing he can do is deceive time (like when he is actually late he can make himself on time instead). Other things we can agree in.
Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: Known to be the legendary zhrenal. Once he accidentally screwed up time and almost completely erase himself. Now some say there is a way to bring him back.
Time was a disaster?
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Time was a disaster?
time can be a disaster xD

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Time was a disaster?
Correction: Time was always a disaster.
Like right now, I'm using this time to type on my computer, risking my eyesight.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Time was a disaster?
Correction: Time was always a disaster.
Like right now, I'm using this time to type on my computer, risking my eyesight.
xD

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: A well-known Zhrenal. Once he accidentally screwed up time and almost completely erase himself. Now some say there is a way to bring him back.
Time was a disaster?
I agree, but Time can definitely be disastrous.
@the_force ~ could you specify power and maybe tone it down a little?

Meow!
Mist

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iɴғᴏ: A well-known Zhrenal. Once he accidentally screwed up time and almost completely erase himself. Now some say there is a way to bring him back.
Time was a disaster?
well i was thinking time as a power xD how down should i go

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Time was a disaster?
Like, as in how he can use time.

Meow!
Mist

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

BIG bomp.

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Time was a disaster?
oh xD like spells but some really weak use of time doesnt need them

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Time was a disaster?
oh xD like spells but some really weak use of time doesnt need them
Ummm…what? GRAMMAR! PUNCTUATION! CAPITALIZATION!

Meow!
Mist