1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Yarrrrrrrr!
*hands you job offers: as Death Eater, monster from Tartarus or Crank from Maze Runner*
*chooses Death Eater*
*Lord Voldemort: “Well, done, Draco.”*
I ain't Draco!!!! AVADA KEDAVRA

Edit: We should stop going off-topic.
Yeah xD

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

well whoever finds chronons first in rp gg
Ξενια WILL DESTROY YOU CHRONONS!!!!

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

Yarrrrrrrr!
*hands you job offers: as Death Eater, monster from Tartarus or Crank from Maze Runner*
*chooses Death Eater*
*Lord Voldemort: “Well, done, Draco.”*
I ain't Draco!!!! AVADA KEDAVRA
Edit: We should stop going off-topic.
Yeah xD
Ahmm…fun.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

But chronon is just the unit for time XD time freezes you he's also an zheral

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

OBJECTION! I object to letting chronon be a real zhrenral! Following the logic that because time is disastrous then a Zhrenral could also have control over slamming doors, which is disastrous when it hits someone in the head.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

OBJECTION! I object to letting chronon be a real zhrenral! Following the logic that because time is disastrous then a Zhrenral could also have control over slamming doors, which is disastrous when it hits someone in the head.
How does time affect the control of doors lol

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

How does time affect the control of doors lol
It doesn't. Unless a door slams and you backpedal time so that the door DOESEN'T slam.
Also, I have just run this sentence several times through languages in google translate:

Mist wrote:

Well well well, what have we here?
And it came out like this:

Mist wrote:

kaangaghkar kaangaghkar kaangaghkvaar konun netashet bhallaadaar Ko denaarramahaar kivantav
Which translates to English like this:

Mist wrote:

kaangaghkar kaangaghkar kaangaghkvaar Konun netashet bhallaadaar denaarramahaar kivantav
Odd.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Solassi
Scratcher
30 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

OBJECTION. Time has a lot more power than slamming doors. I don't know the limits of Chronon's abilities, but with time manipulation you could::
Freeze everything around you
Age/unage someone out of existence, or unage them into a living being
Change the future completely by going back (butterfly effect)
Immortality by always making yourself younger

uwu
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Solassi wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

OBJECTION. Time has a lot more power than slamming doors. I don't know the limits of Chronon's abilities, but with time manipulation you could::
OBJECTION.
a. Don't need the immortality thing, Zhrenal people are immortal in respect that they don't age. They can die if they, say, are run through by a sword or something.
b. Slamming doors cannot be done with control of time only. You would need someone to slam the door for you first, or do it yourself physically.

Meow!
Mist

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

^ u mean overruled?

well i did say he was a legendary zhrenal lol

Solassi
Scratcher
30 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

Solassi wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

OBJECTION.
a. Don't need the immortality thing, Zhrenal people are immortal in respect that they don't age. They can die if they, say, are run through by a sword or something.
b. Slamming doors cannot be done with control of time only. You would need someone to slam the door for you first, or do it yourself physically.
a.If said time user was run through by a sword, if they were quick enough they could rewind time around their injury, or rewind everything and do something which makes them NOT run through by a sword because they know what to avoid. That makes an even greater degree of immortality.
b. that is true but i never said that you could slam doors with time manipulation, just that time manipulation has greater potential

uwu
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

^ u mean overruled?

EVERYONE's a Zhrenal. Except for World characters.

Solassi wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Solassi wrote:

-znip-
OBJECTION.
a.If said time user was run through by a sword, if they were quick enough they could rewind time around their injury, or rewind everything and do something which makes them NOT run through by a sword because they know what to avoid. That makes an even greater degree of immortality.
b. that is true but i never said that you could slam doors with time manipulation, just that time manipulation has greater potential
Yes, if they were quick enough, but that would be hard, since you would die instantly when the sword got halfway.

Meow!
Mist

Solassi
Scratcher
30 posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

^ u mean overruled?

Solassi wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Solassi wrote:

-znip-
OBJECTION.
Yes, if they were quick enough, but that would be hard, since you would die instantly when the sword got halfway.
True. It would be a better example to say if the time user was poisoned, in which it takes some time to set. The user would have enough time to evade death.

uwu
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Solassi wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

the_force wrote:

^ u mean overruled?

Solassi wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

Solassi wrote:

-znip-
OBJECTION.
True. It would be a better example to say if the time user was poisoned, in which it takes some time to set. The user would have enough time to evade death.
Aha. Yes. They would simply rewind to a time in which they weren't poisoned yet.

Meow!
Mist

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Ya guys misunderstood my point. In short, I was saying that time is OP. And a little ridiculous because time itself is NOT a disaster, but something disastrous. The doors thing was the only thing I could think of to try and highlight the point.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

Ya guys misunderstood my point. In short, I was saying that time is OP. And a little ridiculous because time itself is NOT a disaster, but something disastrous. The doors thing was the only thing I could think of to try and highlight the point.
Time is disasterous but not a disaster?

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

If it were, even our very existence would be a disaster.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

now youre jumping bridges. besides are we talking about a person whos controlling time or the time itself lol

Last edited by the_force (June 20, 2017 02:41:55)

-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-IcyRose- wrote:

now youre jumping bridges. besides are we talking about a person whos controlling time or the time itself lol
I don't jump from bridges to bridges, that's a bit illogical.
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

Anyone want to RP?

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
-IcyRose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ ~RP~

MistickMage wrote:

Anyone want to RP?
Me! I got real bored