Discuss Scratch

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☛ KONE Ecodisc Elevator Ride V6.0 - The best elevator simulator on Scratch! Ride the elevator now! ☚

Bump. Feel free to ride the Ecodisc now.

Samueldora
Scratcher
100+ posts

☛ KONE Ecodisc Elevator Ride V6.0 - The best elevator simulator on Scratch! Ride the elevator now! ☚

Hope, the elevators of this company don't bump as much as their advertisments.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Samueldora wrote:

Hope, the elevators of this company don't bump as much as their advertisments.
What?

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump. Powered by KONE Disc. That's Smile-Disc. Because it takes less muscles to than to or !

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

bump. Powered by KONE Disc. That's Smile-Disc. Because it takes less muscles to than to or !
This.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

I say no more. Just look up there. ^

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump vEcodisc

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump vKONE

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump vKONEECODISC. Powered by fidget spinners

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badumpCLUNK

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badumpMEZZANINE FLOOR

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

again

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badumpT-T-CLUNK

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump. T-T-CLUNK—-TUT-TUT-vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm–TT——-CLUNK

The sound of a 3rd gen Ecodisc.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

bump vKONEECODISC. Powered by fidget spinners
Hahaha! Why do you bump so much? Badumpbumpdumbump! Oh wait, this? I'm just bump ing. See what i did there? I'm bumping the topic. Wait.. powered by fidget spinners? An elevator can't be powered by fidget spinners, can it?

Last edited by 78ch3 (May 16, 2017 21:06:14)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Or maybe the elevator can be powered by the engine of a Bugatti Chiron!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
guskje337
New to Scratch
100+ posts

I like it! : D

This signature has been eaten.