Discuss Scratch

guskje337
New to Scratch
100+ posts

☛ KONE Ecodisc Elevator Ride V6.0 - The best elevator simulator on Scratch! Ride the elevator now! ☚

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

(insert ZZ9PluralZAlpha's signature here)
Why is Jim on holiday? x D

This signature has been eaten.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☛ KONE Ecodisc Elevator Ride V6.0 - The best elevator simulator on Scratch! Ride the elevator now! ☚

guskje337 wrote:

I like it! : D
Thanks!

78ch3 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

bump vKONEECODISC. Powered by fidget spinners
Hahaha! Why do you bump so much? Badumpbumpdumbump! Oh wait, this? I'm just bump ing. See what i did there? I'm bumping the topic. Wait.. powered by fidget spinners? An elevator can't be powered by fidget spinners, can it?
I bump the topic so more people can see it. And the fidget spinner thing and the interesting bump posts are how I let the 60 second posting rule time pass.

78ch3 wrote:

Or maybe the elevator can be powered by the engine of a Bugatti Chiron!
I think I might have to replace the motor of some elevator in Skyscrapersim with that.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

guskje337 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

(insert ZZ9PluralZAlpha's signature here)
Why is Jim on holiday? x D
Because of the image in my signature. That, and he was in the signature since I made the original version so he needed a break from the job. Don't worry, he was paid well.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badump

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPEROO!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPEROO V2

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPEROO V3.5.4

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badumpCLUNK. Powered by the awesome KONE MX100 Ecodisc!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badumbadumbadumbadumT-T-CLUNK

I'll let the Ecodisc there off with it seeing as it's so awesome.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bomp. Must I tell you what it's powered by, we all know by now.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badompT-Clunk—T–T–rrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Ecodisc is about to play a secret message for this bomp. There's only one way to find out what it is.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bomp. The way to find out the secret message is by quoting the post above.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

classic bump

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This bomp is not brought to you by the Ecodisc otherwise it wouldn't be working properly.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

badompCLUNK

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The KONE MX100 apparently goes 17 meters/second, at that speed it could bring 1498320972040 bomps to you in a minute!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

The KONE MX100 apparently goes 17 meters/second, at that speed it could bring 1498320972040 bomps to you in a minute!
And here is that many bomps just now!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BadompCLUNK-CLUNK

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bomp Quote to reveal a secret message!