Discuss Scratch

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Even Speedwagon avoids spoilers!)

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

BiIvaMunner wrote:

I don't know anything about JoJo except for the fact SiIvaGunner doesn't like it.
On topic, I don't know much about JoJo, except there's this thing that people can use to stop time, and they do it while yelling “ZA WARUDO” or something?
Yeah, those are called Stands, not all of them can mess with time (The World, Bites The Dust, and King Crimson messes with time as far as I know). (highlight the blank section, it's possible spoilers??) All stands have different abilities. The World is the stand you're describing, it can stop time for an amount of seconds.
Interesting.
What other abilities are there?
Some other abilities I can think of are:
Killer Queen can turn anything it touches into a bomb.
Crazy Diamond can fix broken things (and heal injured people).
Star Platinum can punch really fast. (there's more but it's a spoiler)
Gold Experience can turn items into living beings. (Example: turning money into a frog)
There's more stands and abilities, but you need to read/watch Jojo to find out what those are.
Huh.
Very interesting.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Because of recent conversations on this topic heres my favorite stand from each part

3: Osiris (mainly because of the arc it is focused in rather than the actual abilities)
4: Za Hando
5: Sticky Fingers
6: Foo Fighters
7: Tusk (the only main JoJo stand I included)
8: Vitamin C

It's been so long since I last seen this website lost to that monster, the disinterest behind not posting
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Sorry for the double post.
I want to give my thoughts on the Jojo parts so far.

Part 1: It's a bit boring since it's mostly backstory, but it gets better near the end.
Part 2: A great part, I liked the designs of the Pillar Men, I don't have much more to say.
Part 3: Honestly, this part was difficult to get through (more difficult than part 1!) because the amount of fights was tiring.. I felt like I had to take a lot of breaks in this part. Something that kinda disappointed me was how some characters weren't there long enough (such as Avdol and Kakyoin) so I never really got a closer connection to those characters. I will say the part 3 got soo much better around the 2nd D'Arby episodes.
Part 4: My favorite part so far, I love the characters and the town of Morioh. It was a more chill part, which I really enjoyed just coming out of part 3. I love Kira, he's my favorite villain in the series so far, he's a more relatable villain than DIO and the Pillar Men.

I would give my thoughts on part 5 but i'm only on episode 9 so I haven't really developed a full conclusion on what I think of it yet.
I agree on part 3 and 4 though I feel the Crusaders arriving in Egypt is where part 3 improves.(the Alessi fight made me uncomfortable though)

It's been so long since I last seen this website lost to that monster, the disinterest behind not posting
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Part 5 anime was a ride

Last edited by guanglai-kangyi (July 29, 2019 19:48:38)

guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

mudkip101
Scratcher
100+ posts

forgot to post here, a little while back i visited a bookstore and got vol 2 of part 1. the anime is pretty great and all but honestly i kinda prefer the manga, i guess i just kinda prefer manga in general over anime so uh…. that's why
sonictheanimator
Scratcher
27 posts

mudkip101 wrote:

forgot to post here, a little while back i visited a bookstore and got vol 2 of part 1. the anime is pretty great and all but honestly i kinda prefer the manga, i guess i just kinda prefer manga in general over anime so uh…. that's why
Manga Readers get a head-start on Jojo's story anyway.

~ All these ideas and I'm too lazy to program. ~
sonictheanimator
Scratcher
27 posts

guanglai-kangyi wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Sorry for the double post.
I want to give my thoughts on the Jojo parts so far.

Part 1: It's a bit boring since it's mostly backstory, but it gets better near the end.
Part 2: A great part, I liked the designs of the Pillar Men, I don't have much more to say.
Part 3: Honestly, this part was difficult to get through (more difficult than part 1!) because the amount of fights was tiring.. I felt like I had to take a lot of breaks in this part. Something that kinda disappointed me was how some characters weren't there long enough (such as Avdol and Kakyoin) so I never really got a closer connection to those characters. I will say the part 3 got soo much better around the 2nd D'Arby episodes.
Part 4: My favorite part so far, I love the characters and the town of Morioh. It was a more chill part, which I really enjoyed just coming out of part 3. I love Kira, he's my favorite villain in the series so far, he's a more relatable villain than DIO and the Pillar Men.

I would give my thoughts on part 5 but i'm only on episode 9 so I haven't really developed a full conclusion on what I think of it yet.
I agree on part 3 and 4 though I feel the Crusaders arriving in Egypt is where part 3 improves.(the Alessi fight made me uncomfortable though)

I mean, Part 3 pre-Egypt arc, in a nutshell, was usually “Villain of the Day and Main Characters beat them up.”

~ All these ideas and I'm too lazy to program. ~
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B-U-M-P!

What's everyone's favourite stand?

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Meatlejuice wrote:

B-U-M-P!

Mine is Killer Queen, I like cats so of course I like their design.

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i just started reading part 8, its pretty good so far

(they/them)
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Meatlejuice wrote:

B-U-M-P!

Crazy Diamond
And I guess I also like Za Hando

Moved to @Alphysse
misteray
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Meatlejuice wrote:

B-U-M-P!

Star Platinum

Switch friend code: SW-7282-7191-7723
3ds friend code: 4356-3494-6479
PSN: Cr1tikal_Terra
SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

misteray wrote:

Meatlejuice wrote:

B-U-M-P!

Star Platinum
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Moved to @Alphysse
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Meatlejuice wrote:

B-U-M-P!

Why did I not include my own favourite in my post? Smh @ January me

My favourite's always been Black Sabbath but I also like Stone Free and Tusk quite a lot.

SomeKidDriving
Scratcher
4 posts

Ryasis wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

have any of you guys made up stands that are really stupid (on purpose)? i find it really fun tbh
I'm pretty sure there's loads of stupid stands all titled ‘Despacito’.
yeah, i’ve never made on for despacito, but i made one called「Happy Bithday To You」
Best stand
No the best stand is s̴̡̧̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̢̨̢̡̢̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̗͚̣͎̟̣̩̗͖̹̪̫̺̘̖͉̘͙̰̼̰̲̞̪̞͕̼̺͍̻̮̟̠͚̤͎͚̠̲̬̯̩̺͍͖̘͇̣͈̣͔̯̺͙̠͉̮̤̩͚͖̮̻̠͔͔͍͓̜̣̟̜͎̗͇͖͚̠͙͕̥̼̱̣̭͇̜̱̺̟̥̗͓̰̯̻͇͓̜̹͚̩̮̖̬̘̼͕͈̺̦̗̮̱̘͓̖͔̟̯̳͇̬̻̩̘͚̥̤̯̠͉͔̹̭̺͕̙͔̥̗̞̟̳̰̼͈̯̖̘̥̗͉͎̮̥̬̪͉̜͙̪͔̣̰̪͚͖͚̩̜̱̖͓̹̫̳̖͇̭̟̼͈̥̭̞̤͈͚̤̞͔̟̟̩̤͍̯̹̞͈̻̗̰̲̩̩͔̝̠̼͆̊̒͛͑̌̽͆̇̎́̆̇̊̈́̄́͗́͒͒͂̀̽͐́͗̿̿̃̑̌̍̀͆̈̿́̊̂̉͆̓͋̀̃̏̏́͂͂͐̔̈́̈́̅̒̾́̌̀̋̌̈́͋̉͒̽̑̎̅̓̈́̔̏͑̊̓̓̓́̽̆̀̏̈́̾̂͆̓͆͂͐̑͗̎̆͋̀̓́̏́͑̈͑͋͒̀́̄̔̔̓̋̏̾̔̿͂̿͛̀́͊̊̏͑̀̄̌̍̈́̉͐̾͌̓̅̄̏͗̄̎̀̇̆̈̄͊͌̈́͌̈́͗̌̋̈͑͊̈́̔̀͋͂̍̐̑̕͘̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̷̡̨̢̧̡̧̨̧̡̨̡̛̛̙̟͚̩̳̬͈̫̱̻̗͇̗̭͉͙͚̙̝̠͍̰̗̱̹̤͓͎̖̜̼̜͇͉̯͖̻̲̠̥̲͓͖͖̲͚̟̥̦͓͔̦̲͇̺̰̺͎̺̫͖̜̳͕̻̺̝̱͚̤̥͖͇̣̖͓̮͚͚̩̞̮͇̺̘͉͙̯̳̘͎̙̭̞͚͚̜̟̲̫͇͇̲̖̱͈̲͙̱̝͓͍̯̦̝̼͓̥͎͉͙͚̺̗̲͙͉͍͉̻̭̝͓̞̘̪̰̰̼̞͍̝̦̺͎̝̝͔͚̑̅͋̈͗̑̈́̎̓̈́̈́̒͋̇̇̆͂͑̽̊̃͑̇͆̒́̔̃̏̅͗̀͋̏̈́̈̂́͂̃̒̅͆̃͒̓̓̈́͌̔̆͊͋̈́̊̓̐́͑̅͗͗̈́̓̈́͊̽̒̃̆̀͋͐̆̒̀͂̓͑̿̌̊̋͂͒͋̑̅̆͛̀̎́̅̀̑́͋̅̏͊́̃̃̉̈́́̄̍͗͐̏̈́͌̆̍̏̾̆͊̓̋̐͋̉̓̆͂̆́͑͛̆͗̒̃́͋͂̈͛̈́́̎̈́̍̌̔͂͐̇̀̔̉̀͗̌̉̿̐͛͂͗̇͋͋͌͐̂͗͒̄̄͒̿̉̾͂̉̌̅̋͋͌͛̇̃̆̃͊́̐̽͛̑̈́͋̄͆͌̄̅̓͑̂̏͋͂̽̃̿͑̉͋͒̍̍͒͋̋͆̍́̍͊͆̆͆́͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅą̵̛̛̛̛̻̥̰̘̹̻̖̼̠̼̦͖͇̼͎̺̣͇͖̥̼̺͈̻͓͕̥̞̬̣̞̠̥͉̗̮̣͍̼̻̑̅͑͂̊̒̈́̊͊̽̎̈́̔̐͗̀̾̇̈͑̏͌̉̃̈́̈́̀͒̈́̄̌͆̒̏̑̄̋̀́̀͗̌͛̂͐̓̏̓͛̅̀͂͌͌̿̈̂̅́̍̑̈́̋́̂̄͌͆͑̌͐̈́̄̽͒͑͑́̏̍͊̑͐̍͗͆͗͌̃̒̎̅͑̊̃̂̐̑͋̄̓̋̈̊̽̉̄͋͐͐̒͆̇́̒́͋̓̈́̂̐͋͌͂̆̓̀̃̌̆̎͂͂̓̃̈́̄̃̽̕̕̕̕̚͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝n̴̨̨̡̡̧̨̡̡̢̡̡̡͉̤̬̞̖̠͖̳̰͈̫͎̤̟͙̫̝̟̺̖̰͚̺̰̙̥̻̼̝̤̙̩͕͖̺̪̬͙̟̤̦͕̺̦̪͙̤̩͙̠̫͉͔̱̹̹͈͍̝̜̰͇̖̝̜̗͍͔̬͙̙͈͉̬̭͖̩̰̘͔̠̩̺̹̙͇͉͎̯͍̹̪͙̜͙̙͓͔̱̹̱̟̱̦̱̩̩̗̺͖̫̬̖̣̬̱̳̣̱͓͕̱̪̹̅̊͊̈̀̅̅̀̀̔̀́̽̀̀̄͆̒̏̃̓͘͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅd̷̨̡̡̧̢̢̨̢̧̢̮̺͕͉̫̙͉̠̮̗̝̤̫͚̬̜̤̘̙̮̱͔̩̗͕̟̞͍̦̲̱̞͔̖̖̩̰̠̬͈̝̻̙̯̻̫̹̗͉̙̹̤̳̘̮̹̬͚̳̯̻̗̹̣͎͔̲̖̞͈̜̯̘͖̼̦̱̘̪̟͖͍̗̘̮̩̞̜̗̘̜̹͚̩͈͈̥̙͓̹̖̻͆͊͛̈́̂́̒̎͂͑͑́̆̒̑̽̒͌͌́̆͗̂̿͛̋́͒̏̐̑͆̅͊̓̓͂̾͛͆̊̄̎̊́̍̄͑͋̃̒̄̂͊̑̉̅̓̑̆͊̐̾̅͊͆̍̓̇̊͆̾̀́͊͆̏͐́̀́͋͗̅̉̐̋̓̈́̇͆͒̋̈́̃̍̋̾́͆͒̒͊̀͗̚̚̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ
̴̠̜̖̳̈̓͑̎̈́̃͛̽̄̈́̕̕ͅ
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SomeKidDriving wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

have any of you guys made up stands that are really stupid (on purpose)? i find it really fun tbh
yeah, i’ve never made on for despacito, but i made one called「Happy Bithday To You」
Best stand
No the best stand is s̴̡̧̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̢̨̢̡̢̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̗͚̣͎̟̣̩̗͖̹̪̫̺̘̖͉̘͙̰̼̰̲̞̪̞͕̼̺͍̻̮̟̠͚̤͎͚̠̲̬̯̩̺͍͖̘͇̣͈̣͔̯̺͙̠͉̮̤̩͚͖̮̻̠͔͔͍͓̜̣̟̜͎̗͇͖͚̠͙͕̥̼̱̣̭͇̜̱̺̟̥̗͓̰̯̻͇͓̜̹͚̩̮̖̬̘̼͕͈̺̦̗̮̱̘͓̖͔̟̯̳͇̬̻̩̘͚̥̤̯̠͉͔̹̭̺͕̙͔̥̗̞̟̳̰̼͈̯̖̘̥̗͉͎̮̥̬̪͉̜͙̪͔̣̰̪͚͖͚̩̜̱̖͓̹̫̳̖͇̭̟̼͈̥̭̞̤͈͚̤̞͔̟̟̩̤͍̯̹̞͈̻̗̰̲̩̩͔̝̠̼͆̊̒͛͑̌̽͆̇̎́̆̇̊̈́̄́͗́͒͒͂̀̽͐́͗̿̿̃̑̌̍̀͆̈̿́̊̂̉͆̓͋̀̃̏̏́͂͂͐̔̈́̈́̅̒̾́̌̀̋̌̈́͋̉͒̽̑̎̅̓̈́̔̏͑̊̓̓̓́̽̆̀̏̈́̾̂͆̓͆͂͐̑͗̎̆͋̀̓́̏́͑̈͑͋͒̀́̄̔̔̓̋̏̾̔̿͂̿͛̀́͊̊̏͑̀̄̌̍̈́̉͐̾͌̓̅̄̏͗̄̎̀̇̆̈̄͊͌̈́͌̈́͗̌̋̈͑͊̈́̔̀͋͂̍̐̑̕͘̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̷̡̨̢̧̡̧̨̧̡̨̡̛̛̙̟͚̩̳̬͈̫̱̻̗͇̗̭͉͙͚̙̝̠͍̰̗̱̹̤͓͎̖̜̼̜͇͉̯͖̻̲̠̥̲͓͖͖̲͚̟̥̦͓͔̦̲͇̺̰̺͎̺̫͖̜̳͕̻̺̝̱͚̤̥͖͇̣̖͓̮͚͚̩̞̮͇̺̘͉͙̯̳̘͎̙̭̞͚͚̜̟̲̫͇͇̲̖̱͈̲͙̱̝͓͍̯̦̝̼͓̥͎͉͙͚̺̗̲͙͉͍͉̻̭̝͓̞̘̪̰̰̼̞͍̝̦̺͎̝̝͔͚̑̅͋̈͗̑̈́̎̓̈́̈́̒͋̇̇̆͂͑̽̊̃͑̇͆̒́̔̃̏̅͗̀͋̏̈́̈̂́͂̃̒̅͆̃͒̓̓̈́͌̔̆͊͋̈́̊̓̐́͑̅͗͗̈́̓̈́͊̽̒̃̆̀͋͐̆̒̀͂̓͑̿̌̊̋͂͒͋̑̅̆͛̀̎́̅̀̑́͋̅̏͊́̃̃̉̈́́̄̍͗͐̏̈́͌̆̍̏̾̆͊̓̋̐͋̉̓̆͂̆́͑͛̆͗̒̃́͋͂̈͛̈́́̎̈́̍̌̔͂͐̇̀̔̉̀͗̌̉̿̐͛͂͗̇͋͋͌͐̂͗͒̄̄͒̿̉̾͂̉̌̅̋͋͌͛̇̃̆̃͊́̐̽͛̑̈́͋̄͆͌̄̅̓͑̂̏͋͂̽̃̿͑̉͋͒̍̍͒͋̋͆̍́̍͊͆̆͆́͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅą̵̛̛̛̛̻̥̰̘̹̻̖̼̠̼̦͖͇̼͎̺̣͇͖̥̼̺͈̻͓͕̥̞̬̣̞̠̥͉̗̮̣͍̼̻̑̅͑͂̊̒̈́̊͊̽̎̈́̔̐͗̀̾̇̈͑̏͌̉̃̈́̈́̀͒̈́̄̌͆̒̏̑̄̋̀́̀͗̌͛̂͐̓̏̓͛̅̀͂͌͌̿̈̂̅́̍̑̈́̋́̂̄͌͆͑̌͐̈́̄̽͒͑͑́̏̍͊̑͐̍͗͆͗͌̃̒̎̅͑̊̃̂̐̑͋̄̓̋̈̊̽̉̄͋͐͐̒͆̇́̒́͋̓̈́̂̐͋͌͂̆̓̀̃̌̆̎͂͂̓̃̈́̄̃̽̕̕̕̕̚͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝n̴̨̨̡̡̧̨̡̡̢̡̡̡͉̤̬̞̖̠͖̳̰͈̫͎̤̟͙̫̝̟̺̖̰͚̺̰̙̥̻̼̝̤̙̩͕͖̺̪̬͙̟̤̦͕̺̦̪͙̤̩͙̠̫͉͔̱̹̹͈͍̝̜̰͇̖̝̜̗͍͔̬͙̙͈͉̬̭͖̩̰̘͔̠̩̺̹̙͇͉͎̯͍̹̪͙̜͙̙͓͔̱̹̱̟̱̦̱̩̩̗̺͖̫̬̖̣̬̱̳̣̱͓͕̱̪̹̅̊͊̈̀̅̅̀̀̔̀́̽̀̀̄͆̒̏̃̓͘͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅd̷̨̡̡̧̢̢̨̢̧̢̮̺͕͉̫̙͉̠̮̗̝̤̫͚̬̜̤̘̙̮̱͔̩̗͕̟̞͍̦̲̱̞͔̖̖̩̰̠̬͈̝̻̙̯̻̫̹̗͉̙̹̤̳̘̮̹̬͚̳̯̻̗̹̣͎͔̲̖̞͈̜̯̘͖̼̦̱̘̪̟͖͍̗̘̮̩̞̜̗̘̜̹͚̩͈͈̥̙͓̹̖̻͆͊͛̈́̂́̒̎͂͑͑́̆̒̑̽̒͌͌́̆͗̂̿͛̋́͒̏̐̑͆̅͊̓̓͂̾͛͆̊̄̎̊́̍̄͑͋̃̒̄̂͊̑̉̅̓̑̆͊̐̾̅͊͆̍̓̇̊͆̾̀́͊͆̏͐́̀́͋͗̅̉̐̋̓̈́̇͆͒̋̈́̃̍̋̾́͆͒̒͊̀͗̚̚̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ
̴̠̜̖̳̈̓͑̎̈́̃͛̽̄̈́̕̕ͅ

tbh i think「Happy Bithday To You」is better design wise. i mean, it was like a chicken nugget with a party hat and it could shape shift. it really says a lot about society if you look a little deeper

(they/them)
SomeKidDriving
Scratcher
4 posts

SolarKnight wrote:

SomeKidDriving wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

SoftAndWet wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

Best stand
̴̠̜̖̳̈̓͑̎̈́̃͛̽̄̈́̕̕ͅ

tbh i think「Happy Bithday To You」is better design wise. i mean, it was like a chicken nugget with a party hat and it could shape shift. it really says a lot about society if you look a little deeper
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i just finished part 8, or at least whats out so far since the part isnt done yet lol

(they/them)