Discuss Scratch

Sliverus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Even Speedwagon avoids spoilers!)

ComixMaker wrote:

I actually enjoyed Battle Tendency more then Stardust Crusaders (at least until the 3rd act), because most of Stardust Crusaders was Monster of the Week which gets tiring after a bit.
True, but once they get to Dio's castle, it actually gets more interesting. Also, some of the battles (like Death 13 or D'arby) are some of my favorites.

I haven't read the manga yet, so here's how I'd rank the anime:
  1. Golden Wind
  2. Diamond is Unbreakable
  3. Stardust Crusaders
  4. Battle Tendency
  5. Stone Ocean
  6. Phantom Blood
ocuious
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

ComixMaker wrote:

I actually enjoyed Battle Tendency more then Stardust Crusaders (at least until the 3rd act), because most of Stardust Crusaders was Monster of the Week which gets tiring after a bit.
True, but once they get to Dio's castle, it actually gets more interesting. Also, some of the battles (like Death 13 or D'arby) are some of my favorites.

I haven't read the manga yet, so here's how I'd rank the anime:
  1. Golden Wind
  2. Diamond is Unbreakable
  3. Stardust Crusaders
  4. Battle Tendency
  5. Stone Ocean
  6. Phantom Blood
Nooo why is stone ocean so low? Personally it’s my favorite, #girlpower and the villain being a Priest is real cool, and weather was neat

But I guess the ending wasn’t that great but the rest of it was pretty cool
Sliverus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ocuious wrote:

Nooo why is stone ocean so low? Personally it’s my favorite, #girlpower and the villain being a Priest is real cool, and weather was neat

The characters weren't defined very well, the plot is stale until halfway through, the dragon direction battle is horrid, all the characters besides Jotaro, Jolyne, and Pucci are hard to look at, honestly the only point the plot gets interesting is when Jotaro comes back, the universe reset isn't explained until after the universe reset, for some reason only Emporio survived out of all of them, and it robbed Jolyne of being the one to defeat the main villain
ocuious
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

ocuious wrote:

The characters weren't defined very well, the plot is stale until halfway through, the dragon direction battle is horrid, all the characters besides Jotaro, Jolyne, and Pucci are hard to look at, honestly the only point the plot gets interesting is when Jotaro comes back, the universe reset isn't explained until after the universe reset, for some reason only Emporio survived out of all of them, and it robbed Jolyne of being the one to defeat the main villain
dragon direction- I-

I guess you do make some valid points, but I personally enjoyed it. Dunno why
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

they better remake stone ocean
netflix screwed it up from what i hear

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
Sliverus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mogus_man wrote:

All they really did was choose to release the episodes in a really weird way. The adaptation itself was pretty faithful to the original from what I understand.
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

All they really did was choose to release the episodes in a really weird way. The adaptation itself was pretty faithful to the original from what I understand.
i think the jjba (chirp chirp) account said ‘we’re never giving the rights to netflix again’ or smthn like that
but idk im still on battle tendency ☠️

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon

69th post
100th post
Sliverus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mogus_man wrote:

i think the jjba (chirp chirp) account said ‘we’re never giving the rights to netflix again’ or smthn like that
I'll just warn you, don't judge the franchise off of anything pre-Stardust Crusaders. That's when it gets bingeable imo. Part 4 is even better and Part 5 is a masterpiece.

Also, on your profile when I said the “My name is Yoshikage Kira” thing, it was a reference to something you'll see later on in the show. Sorry, I didn't know you didn't get that far yet.
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

I'll just warn you, don't judge the franchise off of anything pre-Stardust Crusaders. That's when it gets bingeable imo. Part 4 is even better and Part 5 is a masterpiece.

Also, on your profile when I said the “My name is Yoshikage Kira” thing, it was a reference to something you'll see later on in the show. Sorry, I didn't know you didn't get that far yet.
that’s completely fine, i’m one of the people who looks at memes with no knowledge of what’s being referenced

noo zydrolic
scroll down

click my Pokémon

69th post
100th post
God123NEO
Scratcher
10 posts

I'm getting a haircut which one should I get? Giorno's or Josuke's?

I'll gladly turn into a piece of paper.