Discuss Scratch

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Even Speedwagon avoids spoilers!)

SleepyOsaka2 wrote:

Y'all like King Cri- and thats personally why I think King Crimson is one of the better stands in all of Jojo.
it just works

(they/them)
mudkip101
Scratcher
100+ posts

SleepyOsaka2 wrote:

Y'all like King Cri- and thats personally why I think King Crimson is one of the better stands in all of Jojo.
Congratulations, you're the 2344th person to make that joke.
Antonio-Empire
New to Scratch
28 posts

mudkip101 wrote:

SleepyOsaka2 wrote:

Congratulations, you're the 2344th person to make that joke.
Yeah plus heavy weather is more confusing

Vote Sam
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

SolarKnight wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Bump
I just finished part 2 and I'm diving straight into part 3
I love this show so far
part 3 is great, the only thing i dont like about it is that after part 2 they basically completely get rid of hamon lol
Hamon is only needed for Vampires and since they destroyed all the Stone Masks
You can't really become a Vampire before and Hamon was a way to stop them
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anasui is just Diavolo but he likes Disney.

It's been so long since I last seen this website lost to that monster, the disinterest behind not posting
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Bump
I just finished part 2 and I'm diving straight into part 3
I love this show so far
part 3 is great, the only thing i dont like about it is that after part 2 they basically completely get rid of hamon lol
Hamon is only needed for Vampires and since they destroyed all the Stone Masks
You can't really become a Vampire before and Hamon was a way to stop them
idk, i feel like it couldve been useful against dio

(they/them)
mudkip101
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is alive again? fantastic.
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

mudkip101 wrote:

This is alive again? fantastic.
Hopefully

It's been so long since I last seen this website lost to that monster, the disinterest behind not posting
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

when will they add a stand called “radiohead”

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
mudkip101
Scratcher
100+ posts

findanegg wrote:

when will they add a stand called “radiohead”
Never. Araki's music taste is poop and pee pee

Last edited by mudkip101 (June 19, 2019 02:11:59)

BiIvaMunner
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't know anything about JoJo except for the fact SiIvaGunner doesn't like it.
mudkip101
Scratcher
100+ posts

BiIvaMunner wrote:

I don't know anything about JoJo except for the fact SiIvaGunner doesn't like it.
well then why are you here
BiIvaMunner
Scratcher
100+ posts

mudkip101 wrote:

BiIvaMunner wrote:

well then why are you here
I wanted to share that rip.
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump
I'm kinda bummed that the anime adaptation for part 5 will end soon.. hopefully part 6 gets animated.

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BiIvaMunner wrote:

I'll give claps to anyone who can name all the memes in that.

On topic, I don't know much about JoJo, except there's this thing that people can use to stop time, and they do it while yelling “ZA WARUDO” or something?

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Bump
I'm kinda bummed that the anime adaptation for part 5 will end soon.. hopefully part 6 gets animated.
I think people will start liking part 6 better when the anime is released like they did with 5

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

BiIvaMunner wrote:

On topic, I don't know much about JoJo, except there's this thing that people can use to stop time, and they do it while yelling “ZA WARUDO” or something?
Yeah, those are called Stands, not all of them can mess with time (The World, Bites The Dust, and King Crimson messes with time as far as I know). (highlight the blank section, it's possible spoilers??) All stands have different abilities. The World is the stand you're describing, it can stop time for an amount of seconds.

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry for the double post.
I want to give my thoughts on the Jojo parts so far.

Part 1: It's a bit boring since it's mostly backstory, but it gets better near the end.
Part 2: A great part, I liked the designs of the Pillar Men, I don't have much more to say.
Part 3: Honestly, this part was difficult to get through (more difficult than part 1!) because the amount of fights was tiring.. I felt like I had to take a lot of breaks in this part. Something that kinda disappointed me was how some characters weren't there long enough (such as Avdol and Kakyoin) so I never really got a closer connection to those characters. I will say the part 3 got soo much better around the 2nd D'Arby episodes.
Part 4: My favorite part so far, I love the characters and the town of Morioh. It was a more chill part, which I really enjoyed just coming out of part 3. I love Kira, he's my favorite villain in the series so far, he's a more relatable villain than DIO and the Pillar Men.

I would give my thoughts on part 5 but i'm only on episode 9 so I haven't really developed a full conclusion on what I think of it yet.

Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

BiIvaMunner wrote:

Yeah, those are called Stands, not all of them can mess with time (The World, Bites The Dust, and King Crimson messes with time as far as I know). (highlight the blank section, it's possible spoilers??) All stands have different abilities. The World is the stand you're describing, it can stop time for an amount of seconds.
Interesting.
What other abilities are there?

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

BiIvaMunner wrote:

Interesting.
What other abilities are there?
Some other abilities I can think of are:
Killer Queen can turn anything it touches into a bomb.
Crazy Diamond can fix broken things (and heal injured people).
Star Platinum can punch really fast. (there's more but it's a spoiler)
Gold Experience can turn items into living beings. (Example: turning money into a frog)
There's more stands and abilities, but you need to read/watch Jojo to find out what those are.