Scratcher
48 posts

⚡ Bugbase | the Bugs and Glitches directory | solutions to common bugs inside ⚡

:(
Ninabee27
Scratcher
24 posts

Some of the scripts don't work in my project and I need it fixed! Does anyone know the solution to this problem? I tried it on a few different computers but the result is still the same! Help!
stickfiregames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ninabee27 wrote:

Some of the scripts don't work in my project and I need it fixed! Does anyone know the solution to this problem? I tried it on a few different computers but the result is still the same! Help!
You need to explain it more. Make a new topic about it and link to the project.

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

or you just used Inspect Element, you hacker

;
Ninabee27
Scratcher
24 posts

stickfiregames wrote:

Ninabee27 wrote:

You need to explain it more. Make a new topic about it and link to the project.

I was looking through the scripts right now, and I found the problem! There was a forever loop containing a stop all sounds and stop scripts in stage block and I got it fixed! Thanks for trying to help!
Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

stickfiregames wrote:

Welcome!
This is a list of bugs that have been reported on the forums.

If you have found a bug, please read this topic to see if it has already been reported. If it has you don't have to post anything, but if you can add to the existing topic then post there. If it hasn't been suggested, make a new topic but don't just report it on this one.

If you know a bug which isn't on this list, post a link to a topic about it. I'll try and add them within a day or two.

I am now accepting requests for bugs to be listed. I'm also looking for more GitHub links if anyone has the time to look through them.

39 bugs | updated 2017-04-19
What are GitHub links?
stickfiregames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

stickfiregames wrote:

... :: #414141
What are GitHub links?
GitHub is the project management system Scratch uses, which includes tracking bugs. The bugs with a icon next to them can be clicked to go to the bug's entry in the tracker.

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

;
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1206085 wrote:

I just recently created a studio for a couple friends and I, but when I try to invite someone to become a curator, a message pops up, saying, “Sorry, you aren't allowed to do that.” I don't know if this is a bug, or I'm just doing something wrong.
This has happened to me, but that is because the person you are trying to invite doesn't allow comment posting on their profile.
Also, please don't post bugs here. Make a new topic in the bugs and glitches forum .

Last edited by 78ch3 (May 12, 2017 22:45:40)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Dangerousadventurous
Scratcher
14 posts

What do i do when a sprite i put in from the backpack shrinks to half of its size because when i did that, it shrinks, i even tryed other ways like get a newer on in the backpack but still doesn't work. What do i do?:/
Dangerousadventurous
Scratcher
14 posts

What do i do when a sprite i put in from the backpack shrinks to half of its size because when i did that, it shrinks, i even tryed other ways like get a newer on in the backpack but still doesn't work. What do i do?:/
Cyris_Flare
Scratcher
13 posts

Please add the bug that I have in this link in the forum. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/257558/?page=1#post-2618786

when green flag clicked
forever
crash
end

Last edited by Cyris_Flare (May 15, 2017 15:03:21)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <<(Computer::variables) = [On]::operators> and <(Website::variables) = [Scratch]::operators>::operators>::control
imagine::operators
program::motion
crash::undefined

raymie
Scratcher
100+ posts

I found this glitch: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258201/
and this one: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258199/

Last edited by raymie (May 17, 2017 17:01:13)

#idontlikehashtags
SnazzySpider67
Scratcher
20 posts

Hello
I have a problem with my game I'm working on. Before today, when the character In my game would turn left or right, the sprite was centered. Now, when I turn left or right, the sprite jerks to the opposite position even though it is centered on the vector editor! Please help ASAP! Thanks!

Last edited by SnazzySpider67 (May 22, 2017 00:45:13)

Stealing scripts is not a victimless crime!

ScratchCraft Alpha!
-Create worlds and share them with your friends!
-Join servers and build worlds with an online community!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There is a bug where the Scratch is having trouble with its servers.
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss…?page=1#post-2637894/

Last edited by 78ch3 (May 24, 2017 21:14:02)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

There is a bug where the Scratch is having trouble with its servers.
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss…?page=1#post-2637894/
Uh, I don't think the link is working.

stickfiregames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I found it here. I don't know if it counts as a bug though, normally that page means exactly what it says it means, which is that the servers are having problems.

;
Mystic-Cat
Scratcher
15 posts

I'm trying to get a script to show, but it won't. I've checked quite a few times for problems in the script, but there aren't any. How could I fix this? The script looks like this:
when I receive [ message1]
switch costume to [ costume1]
show

Last edited by Mystic-Cat (May 26, 2017 15:17:47)

buddergolem321
Scratcher
78 posts

for some reason, it won't let me change my profile picture. I've tried multiple times. it just says “successfully changed picture” even though the picture doesn't change… HELP

If You Think Something You Made Is Stupid… Then You're Probably Right, BUT That's Not Always A Bad Thing.
buddergolem321
Scratcher
78 posts

buddergolem321 wrote:

for some reason, it won't let me change my profile picture. I've tried multiple times. it just says “successfully changed picture” even though the picture doesn't change… HELP
what?! it's working now? it only seems to work here, and not on my profile… still need help ;~;

Last edited by buddergolem321 (May 26, 2017 16:02:50)

If You Think Something You Made Is Stupid… Then You're Probably Right, BUT That's Not Always A Bad Thing.
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You should make a new section of the Bugbase called “Fixed Bugs”, where it documents bugs that were fixed. Then, the “No Last Post” one should be moved over there. Or, just make a green dot next to it if it has been fixed. You do have those things for expansion, though, so I don't see why it couldn't be added.

stickfiregames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

You should make a new section of the Bugbase called “Fixed Bugs”, where it documents bugs that were fixed. Then, the “No Last Post” one should be moved over there. Or, just make a green dot next to it if it has been fixed. You do have those things for expansion, though, so I don't see why it couldn't be added.
I've started making a list of bugs that are fixed at the end. I'll add the no last post bug when I next get on a computer.

;