Discuss Scratch

pianorecorder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Can I move my character up to the third year? My character is Carly Avamor, Ravenclaw, currently in the second year.
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

pianorecorder wrote:

Can I move my character up to the third year? My character is Carly Avamor, Ravenclaw, currently in the second year.
Characters will move up a year automatically every September, when term starts. (At least I think that's when… Or whenever Rainbow is on.)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
pianorecorder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

pianorecorder wrote:

Characters will move up a year automatically every September, when term starts. (At least I think that's when… Or whenever Rainbow is on.)
Okay, thanks for letting me know !!
johnnytehpony
New to Scratch
23 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

6hi
Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Arietta Selwyn
Year: 7th
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+): Brown Hare

Personality: a snobby, narcissist girl
Appearance: straight brown hair an blue eyes, white skin (Anna Kendrick)
Worst Class(es): Muggle Studies, Astronomy, Herbology, Defence Against the Dark Arts
Best Class(es): History of Magic, Arithmancy, Transfiguration, Charms
Pet (Optional): a puffskein
Backstory*: Arietta comes from a Pure-blood family, and is raised to like Muggles, despite her so-called “purity”. However, due to a bully at her Muggle school, she no longer likes Muggles (Muggles who have magical children are excepted). This has caused her to be unsure of all people, and she doesn't have many friends. Over time, she's only gained followers. She only gets high grades in History of Magic and Arithmancy. Her parents want her to be a Healer, but she longs to be Minister For Magic, so she can shape the country and improve it by making new laws. She was told at her career advice meeting that she wouldn't be able to, due to her poor grades, but she is still aiming for her dream.

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

adsuri wrote:

Name: Linus Edinbacker(fake name) (@adsuri)
House Head?: Yes for gryffindor
Classes: Runes

Patronus: St Bernard

Personality: fair & fun but slightly strict
Appearance: tall, slightly muscular
Talents: languages(hence the runes)
Weaknesses: divination
Anyone…

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu
Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr

charli-RaeL10
Scratcher
7 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

My fix for Charity's Bio:
Best classes: DADA (I wanted to change it), astronomy, History, potions
Worst Classes: Divination, Herbology, flying, transfiguration
s0ccerplayer
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Marillia Baker
Year: 1

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: Shy, competitive, smart
Appearance: Wavy brown hair, intelligent green eyes, glasses, always wears a moon necklace, freinds say is pretty, never belives them
Worst Class(es): Herbology, History of Magic
Best Class(es): Charms, Transfiguration, Potions
Pet (Optional): Black cat named Starling
Backstory*: Mother died at age of two, father died 2 months later. Currently living with aunt and uncle. Got her cat from her mother. Is a Half-Blood.
UnicornHornGames
Scratcher
4 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

How to I sign up to go to Hogwarts?

Sparkle On!
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

UnicornHornGames wrote:

How to I sign up to go to Hogwarts?
Fill in the application here and submit it below.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

adsuri wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Anyone…

There's already a Runes professor who is also Head of Gryffindor. I made him a while back, but he wasn't added to the front page.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

s0ccerplayer
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

s0ccerplayer wrote:

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Appearance: Wavy brown hair, intelligent green eyes, glasses, always wears a moon necklace, freinds say is pretty, never belives them
Backstory*: Mother died at age of two, father died 2 months later. Currently living with aunt and uncle. Got her cat from her mother. Is a Half-Blood.
Could someone approve please?
adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

adsuri wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Anyone…

There's already a Runes professor who is also Head of Gryffindor. I made him a while back, but he wasn't added to the front page.
Can you link the post?

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar

s0ccerplayer
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

s0ccerplayer wrote:

s0ccerplayer wrote:

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Please, someone look at this!
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Blessing06 wrote:

Worst Class(es): Muggle Studies, Astronomy, Herbology, Defence Against the Dark Arts
Backstory*: Arietta comes from a Pure-blood family, and is raised to like Muggles, despite her so-called “purity”. However, due to a bully at her Muggle school, she no longer likes Muggles (Muggles who have magical children are excepted). This has caused her to be unsure of all people, and she doesn't have many friends. Over time, she's only gained followers. She only gets high grades in History of Magic and Arithmancy. Her parents want her to be a Healer, but she longs to be Minister For Magic, so she can shape the country and improve it by making new laws. She was told at her career advice meeting that she wouldn't be able to, due to her poor grades, but she is still aiming for her dream.
Accepted

adsuri wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Anyone…
There's already a Runes teacher & a Gryffindor head, sorry

charli-RaeL10 wrote:

Accepted

s0ccerplayer wrote:

s0ccerplayer wrote:

s0ccerplayer wrote:

Patronus (5th yrs+):

You need an equal number of best & worst classes
s0ccerplayer
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Blessing06 wrote:

Accepted

adsuri wrote:

adsuri wrote:

Anyone…
There's already a Runes teacher & a Gryffindor head, sorry

charli-RaeL10 wrote:

Accepted

s0ccerplayer wrote:

s0ccerplayer wrote:

s0ccerplayer wrote:

Patronus (5th yrs+):

You need an equal number of best & worst classes
ok take away transfiguration
ecool68
Scratcher
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I am Bella Narcissa Malfoy, a female Slytherin 4th year. I am on the Slytherin Quidditch team as a Chaser. I have waist length white-blonde wavy hair and turquoise eyes. My personality is a bit sarcastic at times, but sweet. I have a black cat named Totaro as my pet.My best class is Potions (naturally) and my worst class is History of Magic (I always fall asleep during the lessons).

Last edited by ecool68 (Aug. 26, 2018 04:34:05)

warml
Scratcher
72 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

My character's bio:

Name: Crescent Evanka Falcon
Year: 1st
Personality: “I like working alone. That's usually because everybody not in my house (and most people in Ravenclaw, actually) say I'm outspoken, but knowledge is power.”
Appearance: Light olive complexion with lots of pimples, light brown-green (hazel) almond eyes, usually wearing school robes over a blue dress, a little short
Worst Class(es): Divination “I don't have the Inner Eye, and it's just gazing into some stupid crystalline ball.”
Best Class(es): Charms “They're what I call proper spells. I mean, we're learning magic, right? Maybe they'd have more charms classes at Ilvermorny, where my mum went to school.”
Pet (Optional): Snow owl called Artemis
Backstory*:
The Falcons were a pureblooded family from America, and her mother (Evanka Falcon, née Davis), a halfblood, moved here for business purposes after graduating from Ilvermorny. Crescent was exposed to magic at an early age, and her father fought in the Battle of Hogwarts. She has always been interested in books, loving to read and read. Especially about magic. She is looking forward to September 1st.

Last edited by warml (Aug. 26, 2018 05:46:48)

~ warml

adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

adsuri wrote:

Name:same
House Head?: Yes or no, if yes then state: hufflepuff
Classes:herbology

Patronus:same

Personality:same
Appearance:same
Talents:same
Weaknesses:same

Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hey rainbow, did you see my changes to Liliana's bio? I made a new post.